i have a dns but i keep getting the error

Discus and support i have a dns but i keep getting the error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi i am now having issues i have one non banned and a banned account the banned account i never use anymore unless i feel like playing one of my old... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sneak ahh peak, Jun 8, 2014.

1. i have a dns but i keep getting the error

hi i am now having issues i have one non banned and a banned account the banned account i never use anymore unless i feel like playing one of my old saves and today i did this and now im having this issue for my good account. i know that my router
    is working because my new ps4 works along with my friends xbox one . i never had this issue and the console isnt banned. i think its because my xbox is from 2007 and i was also hacked.

update: today i removed the banned account and now my other accounts can connect. i feel like my banned account has a virus and i have no idea whats going on. i dont want to delete my old account because it has sentimental value but i run out of ideas

:)

sneak ahh peak, Jun 8, 2014
  2. ed4REAL XBOX
    ed4REAL XBOX Guest
    DNS Problems

Can anybody help me resolve this issue. I keep getting a DNS error when I test connection. I've tried everything, manual DNS, resetting network hardware and Xbox. I've even tried port forwarding, but I'm not sure if I did it right. Can you tell me how to
    resolve the issue?

ed4REAL XBOX, Jun 8, 2014
  3. Not connecting to xbox live MTU ERROR

I already have UPnP activated ., still getting DNS error with modem and MTU error with router

Demetrichan254, Jun 9, 2014
  4. ArceusMI
    ArceusMI Guest

It is very hard for a Profile to have a virus attached. They are securely stored in Microsoft's servers. If you believe you were hacked, please contact your ISP. You may have a 'virus' is you added code from your computer to a drive using an external tool,
    but I cannot be sure. Good luck.

ArceusMI, Jun 11, 2014
  5. ArceusMI Win User

It is very hard for a Profile to have a virus attached. They are securely stored in Microsoft's servers. If you believe you were hacked, please contact your ISP. You may have a 'virus' is you added code from your computer to a drive using an external tool,
    but I cannot be sure. Good luck.
  6. Greatdrift Win User

DNS Error

thanks for the help. For those with Virgin, follow this guy's method whenever you cannot connect when having a DNS Error. I will keep this in favorites in case i get an error too.
  7. Arminator Win User

i cant connect to xbox live

[quote user="ScottyD75"] i have to put all the info in manually to get past the ip address error then i have a dns error[/quote]

Have you tried using Google's public DNS Servers by entering the IP 8.8.8.8 as an IP for DNS?
  8. BULLETBARTENDER Win User

BEC Technologies BEC 5200 Series: Known Issues

Why do I keep DNS error. DNS cant resolve server names. I've entered primary and secondary server which works for a little bit. I. Reset back factory settings. Is there a address that actually works for Xbox live so these DNS errors will stop
  9. IVIaTaDoRz Win User

Problem with DNS! HELP!

I have used the Google DNS and that is by far the worst i've been using. However i might add that when i change my DNS i have to change it on the PC and on the router page as well as Xbox One, because if i do not Xbox will keep giving me an error message:
    Xbox cannot resolve DNS server names...
Thema:

1. i have a dns but i keep getting the error - Similar Threads - dns keep getting

2. XBOX多人游戏无法使用,重置过网络也尝试过更换DNS,依旧没有效果[Translation-XBO X MULTIPLAYER GAMES CANNOT BE USED, RESET...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX多人游戏无法使用,重置过网络也尝试过更换DNS,依旧没有效果[Translation-XBO X MULTIPLAYER GAMES CANNOT BE USED, RESET...: 不管是重置还是更换DNS都会显示 法使用 [Translation-Whether it is reset or replaced DNS will show that it is not available] [img] [img] f6debd8a-5f95-48ac-8727-cf58a363b9f5
  3. DNS XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS XBOX ONE: Guys, I set up my xbox, in relation to DNS, put that code that blocks adult content sites. I also put this same code on my internet modem (I am not talking about the router) configured directly on...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 DNS connection issues.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 DNS connection issues.: I've been having this issue since the start. I've tried both official guides listed below, and neither have worked. Anyone else with this issue, and anyone have a fix for it? Thanks in advance....
  5. : DNS problem 80151903

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : DNS problem 80151903: : DNS problem 80151903 (xbox360) Hi, Did you try opening the ports that are required for Xbox Live? see https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-360/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live You can...
  6. : DNS is not resolving Xbox server names

: DNS is not resolving Xbox server names: : DNS is not resolving Xbox server names Hi there, When you say restarted the console do you mean a power cycle? If no here's a LINK on how best to perform a power cycle. But there have been...
  7. DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names!!!!!

DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names!!!!!: DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names!!!!! If youre on a hotspot, don't even bother. Its your hotspot. Otherwise, your internet is having an issue, and that can usually be fixed by creating a dmz...
  8. DNS error for only one connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS error for only one connection: Hello i have been having a dns error with my zte internet box thingy i dont know the name of it but u put time cards on it like a phone but its only use if for internet and i keep getting a dns...
  9. I'm using hot spot which has always worked and this time it says dns error and internet...

I'm using hot spot which has always worked and this time it says dns error and internet...: I'm using hot spot which has always worked and this time it says dns error and internet wont connect even though my signal strength is 100% I got it to work somehow and was fine then it randomly...
  10. DNS Error keeps popping up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DNS Error keeps popping up: So... It keeps saying on my Xbox 360 "DNS Error" for some reason. I ran Xbox 360 Troubleshooter with Internet, Still didn't work. Microsoft, please email me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...