I have a duplicate of Halo MCC Insider downloaded on my Xbox (Alpha Ring)

Discus and support I have a duplicate of Halo MCC Insider downloaded on my Xbox (Alpha Ring) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Downloaded it yesterday to play in the Halo Reach PvP Flighting beta for this weekend. There's currently a 4.49GB update and now two tiles popped of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TanFlo1997, Oct 3, 2019.

1. I have a duplicate of Halo MCC Insider downloaded on my Xbox (Alpha Ring)

Downloaded it yesterday to play in the Halo Reach PvP Flighting beta for this weekend. There's currently a 4.49GB update and now two tiles popped of the same build.

submitted by /u/TanFlo1997
    [link] [comments]

/u/TanFlo1997, Oct 3, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

When does the xbox one x get the avatar editor update?

Hi, I tried to private message you but it didn't work.

You have to be in the insider preview to download the avatar beta app. It works on the original Xbox One, the Xbox One S and Xbox One X. It is not rolled out by console model but by which Insider Preview ring you are in. It has now been rolled out to all
    rings.

Insider Preview has Alpha Skip Ahead, Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omega rings. Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha are invite only from the development team. You can use any Xbox One family of console in any of the rings.
  3. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox alpha

Hi, Download the Xbox Insider hub app from the Microsoft store, Launch the app, On the main landing page, select Insider content. Under System, select Xbox One Update Preview. Select Join or Manage. Choose a Preview ring from the available selections.
    Alpha/Alpha skip ahead may be greyed out, as those rings are invite only.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Resident Evil 0 Game Crashing

Hi SnoFox,

This has been a known issue for a while now and acknowledged by the Xbox Preview team and were testing a fix for this issue in the Alpha ring back in December. Since then, there has been no updates but based on this

article
    I'm assuming the issue was resolved in the Alpha ring preview update but doesn't seem to have gone live yet. There could have been some setbacks or the issue re-surfaced.

This was being tested in the Alpha ring, which is the first ring to test preview updates and requires an invitation to join, and has preview updates with the potential to have the most bugs so it's possible it's stalled in the Alpha ring.

My suggestion is to report the issue through the Xbox Insider Hub app, which you can do so by the report a problem option in the power menu after you have the app downloaded.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

If you join the Insider program, eventually it should get pushed to the other preview rings and you can get the fix in an upcoming preview update before it would go live.
  6. ngocphi Win User

custom gamerpic

you have to be over 18 and be in the alpha ring not just insider
Thema:

I have a duplicate of Halo MCC Insider downloaded on my Xbox (Alpha Ring)

1. I have a duplicate of Halo MCC Insider downloaded on my Xbox (Alpha Ring) - Similar Threads - duplicate Halo MCC

2. Duplicate billing for what seems to be the same service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Duplicate billing for what seems to be the same service: Hi there, My billing report shows two different debits for what seems to be the same service " Xbox Live Gold " (R$ 29,00) and "Xbox Game Pass para Console" (29,00) both showing the benefits of...
  3. Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension: Okay so enforcement team I actually realy need your help with this one. On 8/10/19 i was given a temporary I believe just over 24 hour communications suspension, viewed the reason on...
  4. Duplicated Gamertags

in XBoX on Consoles
    Duplicated Gamertags: There is a big epidemic of duplicated gamertags going around. The market is flooding with people selling duplicated gamertags. There is a way to check if the gamertags are duplicated here are the...
  5. 应用商店购买软件重复扣款 [Translation-Store purchase software duplicate deductions]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    应用商店购买软件重复扣款 [Translation-Store purchase software duplicate deductions]: 我分别在2014年12月28日和2015年5月17日购买了如图所示的两款游戏,但我刚才安装时再次扣款,怎么才能退款? [Translation-I purchased the two games as shown on December 28, 2014 and May 17, 2015, respectively, but how can I get a refund when I...
  6. Xbox Duplication Glitch PLEASE SAY SOMETHING

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Duplication Glitch PLEASE SAY SOMETHING: It seems to be a method people are using to duplicate gamertags and make them unsearchable. Can we get a fix for this? My gamertag is not searchable on xbox, And many others. like the gamertag 'A'...
  7. Account duplicate that linked to my main account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account duplicate that linked to my main account: When I got my new Xbox 1 S (1 TB) I tried to login to my account but it made a duplicate account that linked to my main account and I try to login to the new Xbox but it comes up with the account...
  8. Cobrança em duplicidade[Translation-Duplicity Billing]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cobrança em duplicidade[Translation-Duplicity Billing]: Efetuei a renovação do XBOX GOLD no valor de 6,99 euros. Fiz pagamento pelo Paypall e me foi debitado o valor em duplicidade. Como cancelar um dos valores? [Translation-I have made the renewal of...
  9. Duplicate Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Duplicate Gamertag: Hi, I've been on Xbox live since 06 and I've had the same gamertag ever since. Every so often I'll get a strange msg from a player saying things like they believed I was someone that was playing a...
  10. Xbox Beta App (Andriod) duplicated achievements listing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App (Andriod) duplicated achievements listing: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]