I have a duplicate of Halo MCC Insider downloaded on my Xbox (Alpha Ring)

Discus and support I have a duplicate of Halo MCC Insider downloaded on my Xbox (Alpha Ring) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Downloaded it yesterday to play in the Halo Reach PvP Flighting beta for this weekend. There's currently a 4.49GB update and now two tiles popped of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TanFlo1997, Oct 3, 2019.

1. I have a duplicate of Halo MCC Insider downloaded on my Xbox (Alpha Ring)

Downloaded it yesterday to play in the Halo Reach PvP Flighting beta for this weekend. There's currently a 4.49GB update and now two tiles popped of the same build.

submitted by /u/TanFlo1997
    [link] [comments]

/u/TanFlo1997, Oct 3, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

When does the xbox one x get the avatar editor update?

Hi, I tried to private message you but it didn't work.

You have to be in the insider preview to download the avatar beta app. It works on the original Xbox One, the Xbox One S and Xbox One X. It is not rolled out by console model but by which Insider Preview ring you are in. It has now been rolled out to all
    rings.

Insider Preview has Alpha Skip Ahead, Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omega rings. Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha are invite only from the development team. You can use any Xbox One family of console in any of the rings.
  3. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox alpha

Hi, Download the Xbox Insider hub app from the Microsoft store, Launch the app, On the main landing page, select Insider content. Under System, select Xbox One Update Preview. Select Join or Manage. Choose a Preview ring from the available selections.
    Alpha/Alpha skip ahead may be greyed out, as those rings are invite only.
  5. xNikolex Win User

Xbox streaming preview

You need to either be in the uk or us and be an xbox insider on ring beta, alpha or alpha skip ahead.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Resident Evil 0 Game Crashing

Hi SnoFox,

This has been a known issue for a while now and acknowledged by the Xbox Preview team and were testing a fix for this issue in the Alpha ring back in December. Since then, there has been no updates but based on this

article
    I'm assuming the issue was resolved in the Alpha ring preview update but doesn't seem to have gone live yet. There could have been some setbacks or the issue re-surfaced.

This was being tested in the Alpha ring, which is the first ring to test preview updates and requires an invitation to join, and has preview updates with the potential to have the most bugs so it's possible it's stalled in the Alpha ring.

My suggestion is to report the issue through the Xbox Insider Hub app, which you can do so by the report a problem option in the power menu after you have the app downloaded.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

If you join the Insider program, eventually it should get pushed to the other preview rings and you can get the fix in an upcoming preview update before it would go live.
Thema:

I have a duplicate of Halo MCC Insider downloaded on my Xbox (Alpha Ring)

1. I have a duplicate of Halo MCC Insider downloaded on my Xbox (Alpha Ring) - Similar Threads - duplicate Halo MCC

2. Duplicate Games on homescreen, I have a physical copy of modern warfare so the xbox shows...

in XboX Insiders
    Duplicate Games on homescreen, I have a physical copy of modern warfare so the xbox shows...: [IMG] submitted by /u/itami2x [link] [comments]
  3. Duplicate Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Duplicate Microsoft accounts: Hi, my son plays Fortnite on his Xbox and has tried to log on using my PC but we can't get into his account. I think the problem might be that it looks like at some point he has set up a 2nd...
  4. Duplicate/triple buttons on a Thrustmaster Wheel. Really?

in XboX Insiders
    Duplicate/triple buttons on a Thrustmaster Wheel. Really?: [IMG] submitted by /u/ShootinPutin007 [link] [comments]
  5. duplicate xbox profiles

in XBoX Accessibility
    duplicate xbox profiles: I have duplicate xbox profiles on the same microsoft account. How do I delete the one profile that shouldn't be there without sacrificing the original profile or the entire microsoft account?...
  6. duplicate billing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    duplicate billing: this year i upgraded my son´s subscription to the game pass, that is supposed to include xbox live gold as part of the package it appears that i have continued to be billed for xbox live gold and...
  7. Cobrança duplicada -[Translation - Duplicate charge]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cobrança duplicada -[Translation - Duplicate charge]: Boa noite ! Tenho a assinatura do Xbox Live Gold, porém a Microsoft cobrou, sem minha autorização, a renovação da assinatura sendo que no mesmo dia assinei por um mês e o sistema permitiu. Com...
  8. Remove duplicate XBox achievement (Sudoku)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove duplicate XBox achievement (Sudoku): I have noticed duplicate achievements for the Microsoft Sudoku game. This duplicate shows up on the XBox app for Android, from a browser, and on my XBox itself. Its confusing the XBox app for...
  9. COMPRA DUPLICADA[Translation-DUPLICATE PURCHASE]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COMPRA DUPLICADA[Translation-DUPLICATE PURCHASE]: Ao comprar acesso ao Game Pass executei duas compras por engano. [Translation-When I purchased access to Game Pass I made two purchases by mistake. ] Pedidos [mod removed-personal information]...
  10. Xbox One Duplicate Game Storage Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Duplicate Game Storage Issue: Hi. I have an xbox one with an attached external seagate 1TB drive which is half full. It is configured to install new games to the external storage and has been for a long time. My son has the...