I have a few minor issues that I want to know if anyone else has.

Discus and support I have a few minor issues that I want to know if anyone else has. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Title. The first issue is that sometimes my Community tab will show "There is nothing to show right now" and I have to refresh it for it to show... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FlashDesert, Aug 29, 2019.

1. I have a few minor issues that I want to know if anyone else has.

Title. The first issue is that sometimes my Community tab will show "There is nothing to show right now" and I have to refresh it for it to show activities, the second is that my friends list and parties aren't updating and showing me what my friends are doing at that moment, and the third is that when something has to update and I have it start it won't start no matter how many times I click for it to start. I have reported all three of these issues and I just wanted to post to see if anyone else is having these issues too.

submitted by /u/FlashDesert
    [link] [comments]

/u/FlashDesert, Aug 29, 2019
  2. oSPo III Towlie Win User

Has anyone else having this issue?

My net is capped at the moment so I can't really do much activities but even when it is not capped it has this issue. And it's nothing regarding my system because it happened on my old Xbox after the update.
  3. oSPo III Towlie Win User

Bump. Also, I haven't been given the choice to download the new dashboard update.
  4. Miss Kleo Win User

Hey oSPo III Towlie! The dashboard update is rolling out in waves, if you haven't been prompted to do the update, don't worry it will happen over the next week! Regarding your connection issues throughout the last year, can I have you please go to
    http://speedtest.net on a computer on the same network as your console, take the test there, and post the result image back here. Thanks!

@Wub I've replied to your original thread! Let's keep our troubleshooting and communications there, so we have everything together to get this sorted for you. :)
  5. XBL AKEEMs Win User

Its must be your Internet conncetion. You may have to reboot your modem and or clear your system caha. Do not worry its just a minor problem that all. I ope you do not run into this problem again.
  6. Kloowy Win User

I can't even get on Xbox Live anymore because of that new system update.Maybe you're just having connection issues.
Thema:

I have a few minor issues that I want to know if anyone else has.

1. I have a few minor issues that I want to know if anyone else has. - Similar Threads - few minor issues

2. Xbox lags every few seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox lags every few seconds: So ive never had this problem before but recently while playing online, every 15-20 seconds my xbox will freeze for 5 or so seconds and then unfreeze and ill be dead in the game. I play a LOT of...
  3. Was declined a refund because of a few minutes over the time limit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was declined a refund because of a few minutes over the time limit: So I last-minute pre-ordered Borderlands 3 on Xbox and on PC, got the deluxe edition for PC and the standard for Xbox. I got the Xbox version since my friend mainly played on Xbox, so I wanted to...
  4. Design Labs X1 controller RS not functioning properly after a few months of use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Labs X1 controller RS not functioning properly after a few months of use: My controller's RS has stopped properly working and is most noticeable in shooters. The Y axis is not responding while the X axis is so basically I can look side to side but cannot look up or...
  5. Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please: Unable to get rid of mute. And headset just stopped working on xbox. Does work on laptop. Tried online help. Any real way to get this work? 44daf2a2-e349-450e-ae0a-582b1c6c1694
  6. My Xbox One X shuts off whenever I play a game for a few minutes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X shuts off whenever I play a game for a few minutes.: Whenever i play a game on my Xbox One X shuts off minutes after starting. Ive done a full shutdown, restarted with/without keeping my games and apps plus i made sure the power was plugged into the...
  7. My Xbox one console turns off after few mins of starting game

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one console turns off after few mins of starting game: Hi sir, I am facing an issue with my xbox console, it turns off after couple of mins when i start playing a game, light of power brick turns off also. If i unplug power and plug it again light...
  8. Controller turns off in a few minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller turns off in a few minutes: Hi, I think i’m not the only person who has this problem, but when I let my controller down for a while in a game, it turns off, wich is pretty annoying. If anyone knows how to change this setting...
  9. Has anyone else had suspend/resume stop working over the past few months?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else had suspend/resume stop working over the past few months?: Noticed around June I think. A basic shutdown, or even a restart, no longer suspends my game. Upon boot up, the game is fully shut down and needs to be launched fresh. Happened with Outer Wilds...
  10. Continuing wifi issues on last few Alpha Skip Ahead builds.. anyone else having issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Continuing wifi issues on last few Alpha Skip Ahead builds.. anyone else having issues?: Is anyone else been having wifi issues since the last few Skip Ahead builds? Has been faultless up until recently. All other devices in my house are ok on wireless. I'm dropping out of alpha skip...