I have a few minor issues that I want to know if anyone else has.

Discus and support I have a few minor issues that I want to know if anyone else has. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Title. The first issue is that sometimes my Community tab will show "There is nothing to show right now" and I have to refresh it for it to show... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FlashDesert, Aug 29, 2019.

1. I have a few minor issues that I want to know if anyone else has.

Title. The first issue is that sometimes my Community tab will show "There is nothing to show right now" and I have to refresh it for it to show activities, the second is that my friends list and parties aren't updating and showing me what my friends are doing at that moment, and the third is that when something has to update and I have it start it won't start no matter how many times I click for it to start. I have reported all three of these issues and I just wanted to post to see if anyone else is having these issues too.

submitted by /u/FlashDesert
    [link] [comments]

/u/FlashDesert, Aug 29, 2019
  2. oSPo III Towlie Win User

Has anyone else having this issue?

My net is capped at the moment so I can't really do much activities but even when it is not capped it has this issue. And it's nothing regarding my system because it happened on my old Xbox after the update.
  3. oSPo III Towlie Win User

Bump. Also, I haven't been given the choice to download the new dashboard update.
  4. Miss Kleo Win User

Hey oSPo III Towlie! The dashboard update is rolling out in waves, if you haven't been prompted to do the update, don't worry it will happen over the next week! Regarding your connection issues throughout the last year, can I have you please go to
    http://speedtest.net on a computer on the same network as your console, take the test there, and post the result image back here. Thanks!

@Wub I've replied to your original thread! Let's keep our troubleshooting and communications there, so we have everything together to get this sorted for you. :)
  5. XBL AKEEMs Win User

Its must be your Internet conncetion. You may have to reboot your modem and or clear your system caha. Do not worry its just a minor problem that all. I ope you do not run into this problem again.
  6. Kloowy Win User

I can't even get on Xbox Live anymore because of that new system update.Maybe you're just having connection issues.
Thema:

I have a few minor issues that I want to know if anyone else has.

1. I have a few minor issues that I want to know if anyone else has. - Similar Threads - few minor issues

2. Xbox One X Scorpio Edition Overheated on few games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Scorpio Edition Overheated on few games: Hi I have bought A Knight's Quest and Post War Dreams, when I play them on my console the fan spins fast and the console sounds like vacuum cleaner, after a while the console turns it off. When I...
  3. Issue with Google Assistant turning the Xbox One X on after a few hours.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Google Assistant turning the Xbox One X on after a few hours.: I have come across an issue with the Google assistant when trying to turn the Xbox on. If turned on manually voice commands work as intended up to turning the Xbox off. After this if left off...
  4. Few things that need to be fixed, IMO

in XBoX on Windows
    Few things that need to be fixed, IMO: I sometimes have to redo my pc due to hardware changes, crashes, what ever that goes on that makes me have to do a refresh of my OS, and its a pitb (pain in the butt) to reinstall the app, but...
  5. Xbox One: BOTH wireless controllers stop responding after a few minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One: BOTH wireless controllers stop responding after a few minutes: So I have an Xbox One (OS version 10.0.18363.8124) and two identical wireless controllers (model 1537). Today I turned it all on, but after several minutes of playing both controllers stopped...
  6. Game Bar different on now PC, a few questions.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar different on now PC, a few questions.: [IMG] I got a new PC today and the Game Bar is different. Is this version of the Game Bar newer or older? If it is older, how do I update it? Different Game Bar submitted by /u/KDPlays...
  7. My XB1 controller keeps turning off after a few seconds even with new batteries

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XB1 controller keeps turning off after a few seconds even with new batteries: My XB1 controller keeps turning off after a few seconds even with new batteries. How do I figure out if the problem is with the controller or the console? de0e6973-6552-4207-8b9f-d765178dbe05
  8. I recently got the xbox game pass for pc and I downloaded a few games but none of them work

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently got the xbox game pass for pc and I downloaded a few games but none of them work: my games open for a second and close out of nowhere i tried everything i know to try to fix it but nothing seems to work for example: the MCC gives me a fatal error, enter the gungeon and...
  9. : Xbox live log out every few minutes

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox live log out every few minutes: : Xbox live log out every few minutes have to tried to reset your router jsut unplug the modem for about 30 seconds then plug it back in this usually resets the modem and might give you a better...
  10. Four achievements for a game i have played a few times but haven't done anything that amazing

in XboX Insiders
    Four achievements for a game i have played a few times but haven't done anything that amazing: I've read someone's post on here bout getting random achievements for a game they do not own, same thing happened to me today I was watching netflix on my phone then when the movie finished i...