I have a friend on switch who I'm trying to play with over Xbox, but it keeps asking me to...

Discus and support I have a friend on switch who I'm trying to play with over Xbox, but it keeps asking me to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a friend playing on switch, who I'm trying to play minecraft with over my xbox. But it's not letting me join, it says that I need to update my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by danpDI, May 13, 2022.

1. danpDI
    danpDI Guest

I have a friend on switch who I'm trying to play with over Xbox, but it keeps asking me to...

I have a friend playing on switch, who I'm trying to play minecraft with over my xbox. But it's not letting me join, it says that I need to update my account and safety settings in my xbox account.

I already did this, so everything is allowed, my NAT type is open, and I have xbox live (not gold)

Yet it still gives me the same error, in the joinable friends tab.

Is there any fix? Cause in other games I can play online just fine, including with her.

:)

danpDI, May 13, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

I have a friend on switch who I'm trying to play with over Xbox, but it keeps asking me to update my privacy and safety details

Hello, danpDI. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you.

If it's asking you to update your privacy settings, you need to update it on your Xbox or on your browser on a computer.

To update it on Xbox:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety > Xbox privacy.
    Select the Adult default settings, or customize your settings by selecting View details & customize. If you customize it, set all of them as Allow or Everyone.

To update it on the web:
    Go to https://www.xbox.com/
    Select your gamertag, and then select the More actions button (…).
    Select Xbox settings, and then select Privacy & online safety.
    Set Allow or Everybody for your settings on the three tabs: Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety tab and the Privacy tab.

If you have a child account, an adult will need to change your privacy settings.

If you need anything else or have any question, please let me know.
  3. Keglovania Win User

Add my friends switch Microsoft account on xbox

I was wanting to play with my friend who plays on switch but i cant add his microsoft account when i am on my xbox
    He has to add you via email, I'm pretty sure. I'm not a big switch person, but my friend is and that's what they told me.
  4. Bluff Kerfuffle Win User

Having a hard time, just looking for some people to play with.

I would like to play a game with you, but first, may I just say that I used to be loud and quite humorous, but that was only around my friends. Then my friends got bored of me, which made me more quiet and shy. The reason i'm saying this is because I feel
    that the same thing happened to you. Sorry if it's not my place to ask, but I have just been trying to find someone I can relate to.

Also I have a bit of advice that I tell myself to keep me strong. "The question isn't who's gonna let me... The question is who's gonna stop me"
  5. Knight Wolfe Win User

Minecraft

Just send me a Friend Request anytime, sometimes though, i'm too caught up, being as I'm a student, and I have friends who play fun games, if i'm not playing the game you want, sometimes all you need to do is send me a friend request and a message my way.

-You Never Know, oh, now you know, okay.-Anonymous guy who I asked a random question.
  6. MonkeARSE Win User

Regarding Xbox One NOT including headset

As a long time user of the xbox I feel the need to ask "Why is this release such a constant battle?" I have many friends who are disappointed with the let downs of Microsoft over the release of this new system and are switch platforms going to the Play Station.
    Headset, legacy games all the new and wonderful things that MS wont do unless there is gamer outrage. Why all the fuss just give us what we deserve as loyal xbox users who love gaming!

MA
Thema:

1. I have a friend on switch who I'm trying to play with over Xbox, but it keeps asking me to... - Similar Threads - friend switch I'm

2. Friend who plays on switch is unable to join my windows 10 realm after 1.19 minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend who plays on switch is unable to join my windows 10 realm after 1.19 minecraft...: Simply put since the last update of minecraft bedrock 1.19 my friend is unable to join my windows 10 created realm, My partner can join the realm no problems (Plays via PS4) but unfortunately our...
  3. (SOLVED) Friends appearing as offline Nintendo switch minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    (SOLVED) Friends appearing as offline Nintendo switch minecraft: I already fixed it lol. Im trying to play on minecraft nintendo switch and im trying to join my friend, im signed into microsoft and nintendo online but it says my friend is offline, im trying to...
  4. My friend can’t join my game he’s on switch I’m on mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can’t join my game he’s on switch I’m on mobile: I’m on mobile and my Nintendo switch friend cannot join my game whenever he tries it says “connecting to multiplayer game” for about 10 seconds then it says unable to connect to world I’ve tried...
  5. Minecraft Nintendo switch. I CANNOT USE MULTIPLAYER TO CONNECT WITH FRIENDS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Nintendo switch. I CANNOT USE MULTIPLAYER TO CONNECT WITH FRIENDS: I have tried to update my privacy setting, Multiuse on my Switch is not working! a95953fd-17d0-44e3-9a28-6b4133b9436c
  6. Playing Minecraft with friends on Switch

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing Minecraft with friends on Switch: I'm trying to play minecraft with friends on a Switch. I have a Microsoft account but everytime I try and connect to friends I get a message that I need to change my Microsoft account settings....
  7. I need help as I have no switches because my friend used them on his friends and he took...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help as I have no switches because my friend used them on his friends and he took...: How do i get more shares after using all 5 and my 1 extra??? 7879a5fa-5cae-4097-bd79-a9b79c398706
  8. Xbox series x and home Xbox switches with my friend and I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x and home Xbox switches with my friend and I: I got my series x like last month and had noticed that the home xbox share that i was doing with my friend who was still on xbox one was no longer working, so I did another transfer and used up my...
  9. Can’t find friends after switching to new device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find friends after switching to new device: My three kids all played minecraft together but one switched to a new decive. We logged him in and his gamertag is found but we cant find his siblings when we search for their gamertags. They are...
  10. Add my friends switch Microsoft account on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add my friends switch Microsoft account on xbox: I was wanting to play with my friend who plays on switch but i cant add his microsoft account when i am on my xbox c4c40fa5-24db-4804-bfdc-14311e7668f7