I have a fun activity for those of using in the cloud gaming preview. Game roulette

Discus and support I have a fun activity for those of using in the cloud gaming preview. Game roulette in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Go to the game pass library limit the list to cloud gaming and hit surprise me. If doing this with a friend (who also has cloud gaming access) add the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/deracho, Oct 24, 2021.

1. /u/deracho
    /u/deracho Guest

I have a fun activity for those of using in the cloud gaming preview. Game roulette

Go to the game pass library limit the list to cloud gaming and hit surprise me. If doing this with a friend (who also has cloud gaming access) add the online coop/multi-player filters.

Then you (and you friend) see how long you can manage in whatever game is selected till you both die. Then do it all again.

Probably not the first to suggest this but still wanted to put it out there

submitted by /u/deracho
    [link] [comments]

/u/deracho, Oct 24, 2021
  2. TwistedTitanium Win User

Multiple consoles

Yes he should be able to if each console that he uses has an active internet connection. The games license will play from the physical disc and all saves will upload to the cloud.

Have fun
  3. Foamn Win User

Help Please with buying from store

All game data is saved in the Cloud, as long as you're using the same Gamer tag that you used to earn those cars, you'll keep them. Hope this helps! Forza is an amazingly fun game.
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Question about the "cloud"

From the linked article.

And what about those times when a gamer doesn't have an active Internet connection to make use of the cloud's computational power? Microsoft has confirmed that single-player games don't have to be online to work, but all this talk of cloud computing
    seems to suggest that these games might not look or perform as well if they don't have access to a high-speed connection.
  5. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

My Lovely experience with Xbox for 2 years (amazing GamePass Glitch?)

It's not a mistake. Those who had active Gold memberships with Game Pass were given the opportunity to upgrade for a $1 not that long ago, I have a feeling you may have subscribed to Game Pass during the introduction of Game Pass Ultimate. Have fun and
    enjoy those awesome titles!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Cloud save

Hi Csgo Drue,

Do have an active Xbox gold or Ultimate Game Pass subscription? In order to use the cloud you need have one of the two subscriptions.
    Gold is only required to access the cloud on the 360.

@Csgo Drue - If you're using the One, there is no way to manage the cloud. The save should sync when you start the game.
Thema:

1. I have a fun activity for those of using in the cloud gaming preview. Game roulette - Similar Threads - fun activity those

2. Ideas for Xbox to make party’s more fun

in XboX Insiders
    Ideas for Xbox to make party’s more fun: I honestly don’t know if it’s just me be I think Xbox should add party Spotify or an app where you and your friends can listen to music and play together in the party there should be an option If...
  3. Party groups: creating multiple party's for a fun time across games

in XboX Insiders
    Party groups: creating multiple party's for a fun time across games: There isn't a xbox request flair so I'm gonna ask if the xbox team can maybe work or add this feature. So basically this idea just came across my head this morning. Imagine creating multiple party...
  4. crystals isles ARK UP DATE NOT FUN

in XBoX on Consoles
    crystals isles ARK UP DATE NOT FUN: Ark up Date erased all my builds and tames from crystals isles AGAIN I Just built and tamed a lot dinos now all gone '' I Have bein trying to get help from xbox and ark its self''' Can They...
  5. Hasbro family fun pack for Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hasbro family fun pack for Xbox one: Can't figure out how to get multiple conrollers to work with the games for the family to use on the same console. a55cae47-c563-48a1-b446-96d932d6f59f
  6. The New Xbox Experience: Connecting You to Fun, Wherever You Want to Play

in XBoX on Consoles
    The New Xbox Experience: Connecting You to Fun, Wherever You Want to Play: At team Xbox, we’re building a unique set of experiences for the next generation of gaming – an ecosystem of hardware and software working to meet gamers wherever they choose to engage. From Xbox...
  7. Revolution of Gaming is recruiting! Fun, active gaming community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Revolution of Gaming is recruiting! Fun, active gaming community: Revolution of Gaming is a community clan that was started in 2008. It has over 200 members who are active on a daily basis. Revolution of Gaming also includes clans for Black ops 2, Advanced...
  8. Pressure the Hinges (ptH) Recruiting - Fun, Flexible, and Active Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pressure the Hinges (ptH) Recruiting - Fun, Flexible, and Active Clan: Want to be part of an clan where ALL members are active and you're not just number 58 out of 142 "members"? Do you seek a gaming community that plays Call of Duty and works together as a team? And...
  9. Fun, Active, Relaxed Clan NOW Recruiting!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fun, Active, Relaxed Clan NOW Recruiting!: Hello!! My name is DGC Pink LS and Dissension Gaming is now recruiting! We're not like other clans, we encourage a fun, organized friendly community, forum based, game nights, tourneys, friendly...
  10. Looking for a Fun Active Clan? BHL Gaming is the Clan for you!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a Fun Active Clan? BHL Gaming is the Clan for you!: With daily active fun, weekly and bi-weekly events and tournaments. BHL Gaming is a fast growing community of gamers across ALL console and PC games. Built by gamers. For gamers. We take gaming to...