I have a game disk that Ive installed but it wont let me play it.

Discus and support I have a game disk that Ive installed but it wont let me play it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So recently ive bought Madden 18 (disk), and it worked for a while. Now everytime i try to play the game it says my account trial expired. I downloaded... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zombiekillah345, Jul 6, 2018.

1. I have a game disk that Ive installed but it wont let me play it.

So recently ive bought Madden 18 (disk), and it worked for a while. Now everytime i try to play the game it says my account trial expired. I downloaded and played the game using the same account. Helpp????

:)

zombiekillah345, Jul 6, 2018
  2. knutsinnit
    knutsinnit Guest
    driver san fransico problem

hi i own driver san fransico ive installed it on my xbox one i have the digitail version not a disk base but wont let me play it says do you own this game or app i carnt check on 360 or xbox store as game is no longer avalable is there anyway to fix this
    provlem

knutsinnit, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Cant install my horizon3

my forza3 wont install any further than 21.85% but i use to have it installed previously.... same disk always offline..... can anybody help me ive tried a few things but nothing works

HotM3ssMum101, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest

Hey there I have a game disk that Ive installed but it wont let me play it. :)

as first step, try to power cycle your console by press and hold for 10 seconds the front button I have a game disk that Ive installed but it wont let me play it. ;)

let us know if it helps

Frizio I iB, Jul 6, 2018
  5. cMonry
    cMonry Guest
    I would say that you need to uninstall downloaded version and then put the disc in and let it install from disc. Don't worry about your saves, they have backups on cloud.

cMonry, Jul 6, 2018
  6. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    Hi! Did your Game Pass subscription expire in the meantime? I'm asking as this issue could happen due to such things (because of which the system struggles to check for your license).

Julian_, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Julian_ Win User

Hi! Did your Game Pass subscription expire in the meantime? I'm asking as this issue could happen due to such things (because of which the system struggles to check for your license).
  8. Frizio I iB Win User

Hey there :)

as first step, try to power cycle your console by press and hold for 10 seconds the front button ;)

let us know if it helps
  9. cMonry Win User

I would say that you need to uninstall downloaded version and then put the disc in and let it install from disc. Don't worry about your saves, they have backups on cloud.
  10. G I Dre Ski Win User

How can I get the purchase history for XBOX ONE?

wont let me play games with out a disk
  11. Mister Quimby Win User

Wont let me install the disk

Hey there z ShAkE a BaKeR!

Sorry to hear that you are running into install issues! When you get a chance, please perform a

Power Cycle
    and try installing the game again. If you are still unable to install the disc, be sure to let us know the specific error you are running into. Thanks!

Thema:

1. I have a game disk that Ive installed but it wont let me play it. - Similar Threads - game disk Ive

2. Damaged Microsoft Flight Sim Game Disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Damaged Microsoft Flight Sim Game Disk: I bought the MS Flight sim Disk set and the disk 1 has become scratched (the paper slips of the box case). I now cannot use it to get into the game when I see the Insert game disk prompt, I have...
  3. Bought minecraft xbox one edition on disk in about 2017, new minecraft game, any way to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought minecraft xbox one edition on disk in about 2017, new minecraft game, any way to get...: As the title suggests, I got xbox one edition in about 2017 on disc, is there any way that I can get the newer minecraft for free as I had the older version? Doesn't matter if I can't just wanting...
  4. Can't play disk and xbox says i need to "renew xbox game pass subscription"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play disk and xbox says i need to "renew xbox game pass subscription": Xbox tells me I need to "renew my xbox game pass subscription" to play Rainbow 6 Siege despite the fact that I'm playing with the disk and have never bought the game pass. I've tried restarting my...
  5. Could I download the digital version of a game using my disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could I download the digital version of a game using my disk: I was trying to reinstall a game that I used to play 5-6 years ago on a disk. I moved since then and I think the disk got damaged and now will not reinstall fully. It always stops the install at...
  6. Installing a game disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing a game disk: I’m trying to install a game which is on disk. But whenever it gets to the same spot in the download it stops. Just downloading it will stop at 54.9% every time and in offline mode it stops at...
  7. Disk Drive messing up and wondered if I could play the games I currently own and are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disk Drive messing up and wondered if I could play the games I currently own and are...: My disk drive is messing up on my Xbox One. I know I need to update,but I'm broke. Could I play the games in digital form that are currently downloaded on my hard drive and I already own. Is there...
  8. GTA 5 disk game failed install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 disk game failed install: I went to reinstall my copy of GTA 5 when it suddenly stopped at 89% it claimed there was nothing left to install but i couldn’t play the game. I tried restarting my console, deleting my player...
  9. Problem with installation of PC Game Pass Games on disk D:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with installation of PC Game Pass Games on disk D:: Hello I can install games on the disk C: (a 120GB SSD), but I can't do it in the disk D: (a 1TB HDD). I don't know why, I tried to format both disks, the one with the OS, and the one where I...
  10. Ive been trying to install a disk game and i keep on getting errer code 0x8007045d

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been trying to install a disk game and i keep on getting errer code 0x8007045d: Please help you can contact me directly through my account thanks to everyone who helps 1bb614d5-4eed-45b0-b45c-456c59fd594e