I have a huge question?

Discus and support I have a huge question? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For one I was wondering if my profile was supended or banned when it shouldn't be.Gt:Helghast River.I hope I can get a reply back plz because I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Konan Lightning, Sep 3, 2014.

1. I have a huge question?

For one I was wondering if my profile was supended or banned when it shouldn't be.Gt:Helghast River.I hope I can get a reply back plz because I have some many reason why it shouldn't be.

:)

Konan Lightning, Sep 3, 2014
  2. i have a huge problem!

Errm I think you have run out of options here sorry mate but you may have to make a new account

Misconfigured, Sep 3, 2014
  3. JumboMetal
    JumboMetal Guest
    i have a huge problem!

i really dont want to lose my name, gamer score, and all my history behind. There is absolutely no way around this? i need to change my email to the new one. that means i would lose all my game data an have to start all over right with everything?

JumboMetal, Sep 3, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

I have a huge question?

x24hrs2livex, Sep 3, 2014
  5. Misconfigured Win User

i have a huge problem!

on your xbox go to

my xbox/click on your avatar/scoll along right till you see manage account click it/then scoll along right again and look for change windows live id then go through there
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

I have a huge question?

7. Misconfigured Win User

i have a huge problem!

Errm I think you have run out of options here sorry mate but you may have to make a new account
  8. JumboMetal Win User

i have a huge problem!

i really dont want to lose my name, gamer score, and all my history behind. There is absolutely no way around this? i need to change my email to the new one. that means i would lose all my game data an have to start all over right with everything?
  9. JumboMetal Win User

i have a huge problem!

Thanks GrubbiestEmu that did actually work i didnt even think to try it like that. I registered the account then went back and did the reset password email link thing from xbox and it worked. Awesome its been 4 years since i had access to this account so
    its great to get it back.
Thema:

I have a huge question?

1. I have a huge question? - Similar Threads - huge question

2. Xbox One doing huge fan noise for couple of seconds after starting game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doing huge fan noise for couple of seconds after starting game: Hi, I got a concern when starting Metal Gearr Solid HD my xbox's started to sound very loud for a couple of seconds after that was fine. is this something that should concern about or it is...
  3. Redeem a GwG is always a huge headache in Xbox app for smartphone and Browser.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem a GwG is always a huge headache in Xbox app for smartphone and Browser.: Hey guys, Since I've got the Xbox Live Gold service, it's always hard to redeem the free games in the Xbox app for Android and also through the web browser. A lot of times the page doesn't...
  4. Huge Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Huge Problem: Hey Microsoft and community, I've got a huge problem. So here I am, active duty military, and I once again had to move across the world. You know what didn't move with me? My cell phone number!...
  5. HUGE error with no solutions so far

in XBoX on Windows
    HUGE error with no solutions so far: So, this is a doozy of an error. I am getting an error (0x409) 0x42B when trying to log into the Xbox app on my windows 10 PC. I have tried quite literally everything the internet has said to try...
  6. Xbox one live huge doubt!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one live huge doubt!!: Hello everyone, and huge thanks to whomever helps! so i bought gta v game on xbox one on the console store. It was on a huge dicount due to having my xbox live active. My question is, if i dont...
  7. A huge help! Using the XBOX One offline. Data is still stored without internet. But if I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A huge help! Using the XBOX One offline. Data is still stored without internet. But if I...: Hi. I've been using my XBOX One on and offline in between. When I play offline, my data is still stored without internet. But let's say if I don't have internet because my uncle has to pay the...
  8. HUGE Problem - Slow Download Speeds XBox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    HUGE Problem - Slow Download Speeds XBox One: Slow download speeds on xbox one. This is a major issue and nobody will take responsibility. Microsoft blames your ISP (internet service provider) , and your ISP blames Microsoft. A google...
  9. Huge question regarding my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Huge question regarding my gamertag: Well you see i simply dont understand how [Mod Removed] is offensive in any way shape or form there no profanity or anythung bad in it. So do yiu guys just yaknow force a gamertag without even...
  10. HUGE problems with Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    HUGE problems with Xbox One X: So i have a questions and i really hope to get an answer so i can fix this problem. I have an Xbox one X for about a year now. Everything was perfectly fine for about the first 6-7 months but...