I have a huge question?

Discus and support I have a huge question? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For one I was wondering if my profile was supended or banned when it shouldn't be.Gt:Helghast River.I hope I can get a reply back plz because I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Konan Lightning, Sep 3, 2014.

1. I have a huge question?

For one I was wondering if my profile was supended or banned when it shouldn't be.Gt:Helghast River.I hope I can get a reply back plz because I have some many reason why it shouldn't be.

:)

Konan Lightning, Sep 3, 2014
  2. i have a huge problem!

Errm I think you have run out of options here sorry mate but you may have to make a new account

Misconfigured, Sep 3, 2014
  3. JumboMetal
    JumboMetal Guest
    i have a huge problem!

i really dont want to lose my name, gamer score, and all my history behind. There is absolutely no way around this? i need to change my email to the new one. that means i would lose all my game data an have to start all over right with everything?

JumboMetal, Sep 3, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

I have a huge question?

x24hrs2livex, Sep 3, 2014
  5. Misconfigured Win User

i have a huge problem!

on your xbox go to

my xbox/click on your avatar/scoll along right till you see manage account click it/then scoll along right again and look for change windows live id then go through there
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

I have a huge question?

7. Misconfigured Win User

i have a huge problem!

Errm I think you have run out of options here sorry mate but you may have to make a new account
  8. JumboMetal Win User

i have a huge problem!

i really dont want to lose my name, gamer score, and all my history behind. There is absolutely no way around this? i need to change my email to the new one. that means i would lose all my game data an have to start all over right with everything?
  9. JumboMetal Win User

i have a huge problem!

Thanks GrubbiestEmu that did actually work i didnt even think to try it like that. I registered the account then went back and did the reset password email link thing from xbox and it worked. Awesome its been 4 years since i had access to this account so
    its great to get it back.
Thema:

I have a huge question?

1. I have a huge question? - Similar Threads - huge question

2. Xbox Series X will be a huge failure

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X will be a huge failure: Xbox Series X games will all have to also run on Xbox 1 architecture. It's not about the hardware, it's how the coding will take advantage of it. With no native next gen games there's no way Xbox...
  3. My Xbox game updates are huge way larger than the normal size close to Game size

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game updates are huge way larger than the normal size close to Game size: Hi everyone, recently i have been getting large updates for my games but my friends are getting normal sizes but then i fixed it by changing dns and clearing mac adress but it wont work anymore so...
  4. XBOX GAMES SHOWCASE 2020 LIVE REACTION!!!! HUGE GAME REVEALS HAPPENING!!!??

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX GAMES SHOWCASE 2020 LIVE REACTION!!!! HUGE GAME REVEALS HAPPENING!!!??: [IMG] submitted by /u/WiiUGamer12 [link] [comments]
  5. Huge bootup error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Huge bootup error: Currently with my xbox, when i turn it on, my tv will say on connection, and after about a minute of waiting my xbox shuts itself down, duing the one minute, it does a low pitched ticking about 6...
  6. Huge problem the parties seem to be nearly unstable and it is near impossible to play

in XboX Insiders
    Huge problem the parties seem to be nearly unstable and it is near impossible to play: I am trying to play with people and it keeps kicking everyone we dont know if it is a glitch or hacking but if it is hacking then something has happened we don't know what is happening but no...
  7. Windows 10 Xbox app Huge latency

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox app Huge latency: Hello, i started to use a new internet provider a week ago and then i tried to play gears 5 on my pc, but after a few minutes of update i could play the game, but all the characters started to...
  8. Did the huge delay to menu button pop ups started with their new opening animation? Isn't...

in XboX Insiders
    Did the huge delay to menu button pop ups started with their new opening animation? Isn't...: Something I noticed when this started to happen. Pop ups now seams to "grow up" from center, like a firework effect, similar to what we are used to see in phone animations, both Android or iOS....
  9. Огромная задержка в графе производительность компаньон консоли xbox[Translation-Huge delay...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Огромная задержка в графе производительность компаньон консоли xbox[Translation-Huge delay...: В последние два дня возникла проблема в виде огромной задержки сети в компаньоне консоли xbox, значение этой задержки превышают 100000 мс, опробовал все методы из этого обсуждения...
  10. Huge question regarding my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Huge question regarding my gamertag: Well you see i simply dont understand how [Mod Removed] is offensive in any way shape or form there no profanity or anythung bad in it. So do yiu guys just yaknow force a gamertag without even...