I have a microsoft account for a new xbox one but when I sign in I see only an older...

Discus and support I have a microsoft account for a new xbox one but when I sign in I see only an older... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a microsoft account for a new xbox one but when I sign in I see only an older account for an xbox 360 which was discontinued in 2014... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UrbanerAlarm204, Aug 1, 2019.

1. I have a microsoft account for a new xbox one but when I sign in I see only an older...

I have a microsoft account for a new xbox one but when I sign in I see only an older account for an xbox 360 which was discontinued in 2014

:)

UrbanerAlarm204, Aug 1, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

I have a microsoft account for a new xbox one but when I sign in I see only an older account for an xbox 360 which was discontinued in 2014

The profile is the same for the Xbox one and 360. Unless you make an entirely new profile all the info will follow you.
  3. SubpotentBog41 Win User

Gamer tag to MS account

I am not sure how it happened. I already had a Microsoft account. When I got my xbox I created an account and got a gamer tag while setting up my xbox. I signed up for xbox live from my xbox using my existing gamer tag and Microsoft account. I then went
    to xbox live and signed in using my Miicrosoft account, and for some reason when I did this a new gamer tag was created and associate to my Microsoft account. So, now when I log into xbox live I see one gamer tag. But on my xbox I have a different gamer
    tag.
  4. staryoshi06 Win User

Child account becoming Adult account

Yes, I use my microsoft account to sign into my xbox live account. I also have the xbox app on windows 10, and am definitely logged into the same live account (although I cannot see my mother's account on the xbox app, while I can see it on the console).
    If I go to settings, it shows my microsoft account.

The thing is, my microsoft account existed without being connected to a family before I created my xbox one live account. It seems that it was only linked to a family when I made my xbox live account, so it seems to be only tied to a family there.
  5. TD1TD Win User

How do I get a second Xbox One attached to my Xbox Live account?

Let me know if I understand this correctly.

1. So I am making my younger son's Xbox (the new one) the Home Xbox.

2. My older son then signs into the new Xbox (adds his gamertag to the new Xbox) that has the Xbox Live account.

3. Do I need to make the old Xbox a Home console as well or can only one Xbox have a Home designation.

4. Can my older son be logged into both or can he just be on one Xbox at a time?

5. Or, Does he just have to have the gamertag attached to the new Xbox and does not have to be logged in to the new Xbox for my younger son to access Xbox Live.

Sorry this very confusing to me.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Microsoft and Xbox Accounts

When I created my Microsoft account it didn't link to my Xbox Live account and it created a new one. How can I get rid of this new xbox account and link my old one?
    Hi JeffreyC4444.

The Microsoft account is also an Xbox account.

If you want to create a new Xbox account, it's only possible to create a new Microsoft account.
Thema:

I have a microsoft account for a new xbox one but when I sign in I see only an older...

1. I have a microsoft account for a new xbox one but when I sign in I see only an older... - Similar Threads - microsoft account sign

2. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account: As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when...
  3. How can i sign into mojang using my microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i sign into mojang using my microsoft account?: Ive done it before but its not letting me do it again, ive tried signing in with my details, but it keeps saying wrong password or email. I tried do a password reset and typed in my email, but it...
  4. Problem with signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft: Hello, I would like to adress a problem with signing into my microsoft account in Minecraft. I bought Minecraft for my nintendo switch and when I try to sign into my Microsoft account it would...
  5. Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: Trouble Signing into Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: Trouble Signing into Microsoft Account: I've owned Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch for quite a while now and have never had this problem, but I loaded the game up and it had signed me out of my Microsoft account. So when I do the...
  6. I cannot sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft for nintendo switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft for nintendo switch: it doesnt sign in since yesterday, everytime after the remiteconnect it says on the screen “we tried to sign you in to your micrososft account, but something went wrong...
  7. Microsoft/Xbox Account signs out automatically on other devices

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft/Xbox Account signs out automatically on other devices: My kids play Minecraft. One is on iPad and the other on Switch. Xbox is constantly signing them out requiring me to go to aka.ms/remoteconnect to sign them back in. Is there a reason for this? It...
  8. "Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account" error occurs when signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account" error occurs when signing in to Xbox...: I’m seeing "Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account" error when signing in to Xbox Live. I'm on my Xbox 360. I followed all the instructions in the article about this topic. I have...
  9. Signing into Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Signing into Microsoft Account: I have an Xbox One and I was signed out of my Microsoft account. I am trying to sign in on my Xbox, I typed in my password and I can't get it to do anything beyond that. I tried hitting the little...
  10. How do I sign into my Microsoft account on original xbox in 2018?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign into my Microsoft account on original xbox in 2018?: I am planning on buying a used original xbox this month to play some old games. But I may not want to if I can't sign into my microsoft account since the servers are shut down. So is the recover...