: I have a mtu issue teathering with new iPhone 11 and old iPhone 5S was ok . Need help

Discus and support : I have a mtu issue teathering with new iPhone 11 and old iPhone 5S was ok . Need help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : I have a mtu issue teathering with new iPhone 11 and old iPhone 5S was ok . Need help Couldnt find a mtu setting in advanced anywhere , so reset alt... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Micron Repeater, Feb 29, 2020.

1. : I have a mtu issue teathering with new iPhone 11 and old iPhone 5S was ok . Need help

: I have a mtu issue teathering with new iPhone 11 and old iPhone 5S was ok . Need help
    Couldnt find a mtu setting in advanced anywhere , so reset alt mac address , it restarted and seened ok , but then went to the queue and still the same . Thanks anyway .

:)

Micron Repeater, Feb 29, 2020
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

I have a mtu issue teathering with new iPhone 11 and old iPhone 5S was ok . Need help

not sure if this will help i found it online and copy and pasted here for you -

Change MTU via System Preferences -> Network -> Advanced -> Hardware -> Configure: Manually -> MTU:
    Custom -> Enter 1452. Click OK to get back to Network "home" and click Apply.

also not sure if it will help with this problem but it helps with a lot of other problems, try clearing your alternate mac address on the console, settings-network settings-advanced-alternate mac-clear(your
    console will restart)
  3. Micron Repeater Win User

Couldnt find a mtu setting in advanced anywhere , so reset alt mac address , it restarted and seened ok , but then went to the queue and still the same . Thanks anyway .
  4. Zenosos Win User

MTU problem when teathering with iPhone 11

Hi Micron Repeater,

The following info should help with changing such settings, which should allow more data to flow through your device and should help.

To change the MTU size:

1. Launch a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to your router’s network.
    2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net.

A login window displays.
    3. Enter the router user name and password.

The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are case-sensitive.

The BASIC Home page displays.
    4. Select ADVANCED > Setup > WAN Setup.
    5. In the MTU Size field, enter a value from 64 to 1500.
    6. Click the Apply button.

Your settings are saved.
  5. Listed mia 510 Win User

bf4 xboxone and tablets

will the commander app be available for iphone 5s??
  6. Cortie888 Win User

Captures not appearing on Smartglass App

I'm using the app on my IPhone (5s). It is the Xbox app and not the Beta.
Thema:

1. : I have a mtu issue teathering with new iPhone 11 and old iPhone 5S was ok . Need help - Similar Threads - mtu issue teathering

2. MTU problem when teathering with iPhone 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    MTU problem when teathering with iPhone 11: Does anyone know how to change mtu setting on iPhone 11 ? Live works ok ,but downloads start and then stop immediately. When i check in network settings it says mtu should be set at 1260 or...
  3. cant get past mtu

in XboX Networking Hardware
    cant get past mtu: cant get past mtu how to find it Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select Settings. Select All Settings. Select Network. Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the...
  4. VisionNet M505: Mtu

VisionNet M505: Mtu: VisionNet M505: Mtu To change the MTU size, you'll need to launch a web browser from a computer or mobile device connected to you routers network. The user name will be admin and the password...
  5. Xbox 360 can't connect to internet: MTU error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to internet: MTU error: What happened: we went on holiday for a week, leaving all gadgets at home unplugged from the mains electricity. When we got back, the Xbox 360 could no longer log on to Xbox Live. All our other...
  6. 0 Upload and 0 MTU

in XBoX on Consoles
    0 Upload and 0 MTU: I have a xbox one S. Up until a few days ago everything was fine. Now I cannot download any patches to my games etc. I run the Detailed network statistics and Download speed is 20Mbps but upload...
  7. Xbox says I have 27% packet loss and MTU issues, which won't allow me to play multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox says I have 27% packet loss and MTU issues, which won't allow me to play multiplayer: Been having this issue for a few days now. I have asked other communities and they weren't much help but I was told to utilize an ethernet connection and this issues might be fixed. At this point,...
  8. MTU perda de pacotes [translation-MTU Packet Loss]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MTU perda de pacotes [translation-MTU Packet Loss]: Eu estou com problemas de MTU, faço o teste de rede no xbox e dá 1 a 3% de perda de pacotes. Analisei no Prompt de comando no PC o MTU ideal que é 1452 + os 28 = 1480 que é o valor que está no meu...
  9. Mi xbox 360 dice error MTU [My Xbox 360 says MTU Error}

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mi xbox 360 dice error MTU [My Xbox 360 says MTU Error}: Mi xbox me dice error MTU [Translation - My Xbox 360 says MTU Error} 5fa1b8b9-756d-4e45-8496-d956e987a131
  10. Zyxel Zyxel NBG-415N: How to change mtu settings

Zyxel Zyxel NBG-415N: How to change mtu settings: Zyxel (Routers) Zyxel NBG-415N: How to change mtu settings MTU, needs to meet a minimum of 1384 MTU or higher to play games on Xbox Live. Checking and adjusting your router settings could quickly...