I have a problem installing Minecraft

Discus and support I have a problem installing Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] Non so perché quando vado a installare Minecraft non appena arriva a 331,00 MB, mi dice che l'installazione è stata interrotta e... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mkigerYT, Sep 2, 2019.

1. mkigerYT
    mkigerYT Guest

I have a problem installing Minecraft [​IMG]

I have a problem installing Minecraft [​IMG]

Non so perché quando vado a installare Minecraft non appena arriva a 331,00 MB, mi dice che l'installazione è stata interrotta e quindi si riavvia da 85,23 MB ma non viene scaricata.

[Mod Translation - I do not know why when I go to install Minecraft as soon as it gets to 331.00 MB, tells me that the installation has been stopped and then restarts from 85.23 MB but is not downloaded.]

:)

mkigerYT, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

Hey mkigerYT,

I think that this link might be of some assistance in helping you with this issue you're having

Installation stopped Xbox One

I hope that this helps.

Keep Calm & Game On!
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

It could be connected to the Xbox Live service we are currently experiencing.

We are sorry for any inconveniences.
  4. mkigerYT Win User

I tried to download more but the other things download them without any problem.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey mKiger

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with installing a title.

This could have something to do with intermittent connection issues; are you experiencing difficulties with installing anything else similar in size, such as a demo?

If you haven't already, I would recommend taking a look at the
    slow game or app download troubleshooting
    article.

Alternatively, if you check your network connection, and you receive any sort of error message, then perhaps

this
    article might provide further assistance.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  6. mkigerYT Win User

I have tried many of the methods listed but the problem has not been solved fli the only methods that I have not used are to format the console, and to delete the games saved locally even if I do not
    know what is going to delete.
Thema:

1. I have a problem installing Minecraft - Similar Threads - problem installing Minecraft

2. I have a Problem to install Gear 5 with Gamepass Ultimate on windows 10!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Problem to install Gear 5 with Gamepass Ultimate on windows 10!!!: Hello everyone I have a problem installing gear 5 on my pc with ultimate gamepass. when I install it, the download never starts and it gives me an error. The error is as follows: 0x00000001...
  3. Game Installation Problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Installation Problem.: Been trying to install gta v since yesterday afternoon and it keeps coming up Installation stopped every minute or two with error code 87E00064 65722b29-cb09-4343-a021-49933e91a80b
  4. Problème d'installation de mise à jour sur Xbox 360 / Problem of installation of update on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème d'installation de mise à jour sur Xbox 360 / Problem of installation of update on...: Bonjour Microsoft, J'ai actuellement un problème sur ma console Xbox 360, Le problème est que il était nécéssaire de télécharger et d'installer une mise jour, j'ai lancé le téléchargement et...
  5. ‘Installation stopped’ problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    ‘Installation stopped’ problem: Hello, I am writing to this forum to ask if anyone has experienced and/or found a fix for this glitch? Whenever I try to re-download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my Xbox One S console, it...
  6. Minecraft Modpack install problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Modpack install problem: Hi, would appreciate help if anyone can, I'm new to Minecraft. I bought Minecraft (Bedrock edition) last February through the Microsoft online store. Now I am trying to install a modpack (Attack...
  7. Problem with installing Minecraft to X Box One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with installing Minecraft to X Box One S: Sorry, my address is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** f7db63fc-1c4a-47b1-9f88-bcb699fbe105
  8. Problem with installing Minecraft to X Box One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with installing Minecraft to X Box One S: Hi, I've got problem with installing Minecraft with a correct code. While downloading, I get error message (translation from Russian :-)): "problem appeared while getting this information.Renew...
  9. New xbox one s console with minecraft favorites pack problem to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New xbox one s console with minecraft favorites pack problem to install: I bought new xbox one s console bundled with Minecraft favorites pack (Code),Forza 6(Code) and Gears of war 4 (BOX). Also I started xbox live gold subscription. I use codes to install minecraft...
  10. Problem with installing minecraft on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with installing minecraft on Xbox one: I am trying to install minecraft onto the Xbox one. I put the disk in and it says it will get the game ready, but it immediately pops up a message saying something went wrong, and to put the...