I have a problem on my xbox one s, The graphic looks blurry from playing games to the homepage.

Discus and support I have a problem on my xbox one s, The graphic looks blurry from playing games to the homepage. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I would like somone to help me with this problem. 3c9cc9fa-c3b4-4c72-9742-6a4b3adb40d6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rumesta Dumesta, Apr 6, 2021.

1. I have a problem on my xbox one s, The graphic looks blurry from playing games to the homepage.

I would like somone to help me with this problem.

:)

Rumesta Dumesta, Apr 6, 2021
  2. jordonwhyte Win User

xbox one

I play fifa 20 mainly that is also a 4k game but the graphics look amazing in game as soon as I try play cod the graphics are horrible and blurry
  3. Fenbops Win User

Lego Lord of the Rings review.

I love this game! One thing I've noticed tho are the graphics look quite blurry and fuzzy in the distance. Is it like this for everyone?
  4. RogueHardstyle Win User

Xbox One s bad performance in games and graphics look really blurry

I been having low fps in games when im playing on my Xbox one s and graphics look very blurry could and my Xbox one home page stutters a lot when im scrolling through it. I did try the power cycle thing and it didn't improve performance at all.
    Could it be a hardware related issue?
    I've been noticing the same issues lately and it all started when I played red dead 2 on my xbox one s then bought and played it on my ps4 (which is 4 years old) and damn did I see a difference in clarity on the ps4. And now anthem i notices looks horrible
    on one s. Same with black ops 4. And I have a new vizio 1080P LED with 1080p settings on. So I think were pretty much screwed unless we upgrade to a one x unfortunately. Sony wins with there graphics card with this one. Well they kind of always have not sure
    about one x vs. Ps4 pro though. But yea it kinda sucks
  5. ThanatosXRS Win User

Xbox One s bad performance in games and graphics look really blurry

I been having low fps in games when im playing on my Xbox one s and graphics look very blurry could and my Xbox one home page stutters a lot when im scrolling through it. I did try the power cycle thing and it didn't improve performance at all.
    Could it be a hardware related issue?
    I've been noticing the same issues lately and it all started when I played red dead 2 on my xbox one s then bought and played it on my ps4 (which is 4 years old) and damn did I see a difference in clarity on the ps4. And now anthem i notices looks horrible
    on one s. Same with black ops 4. And I have a new vizio 1080P LED with 1080p settings on. So I think were pretty much screwed unless we upgrade to a one x unfortunately. Sony wins with there graphics card with this one. Well they kind of always have not sure
    about one x vs. Ps4 pro though. But yea it kinda sucks

Newer games tend to bet built around the PRO/X.The S and original did have a underpowered gpu. Just buy a X
  6. x 805s Finest x Win User

Are The Graphics Not Loading Right? Or Are They Like That?

The characters take a while for the detail to pop up and when i look at walls they are really blurry then they just go somewhat blurry. I just heard that this game had amazing graphics and blah blah but I feel like they aren't that great. They feel really
    half assed. Call of Duty's graphics look better imo, has more detail.
Thema:

I have a problem on my xbox one s, The graphic looks blurry from playing games to the homepage.

1. I have a problem on my xbox one s, The graphic looks blurry from playing games to the homepage. - Similar Threads - problem graphic looks

2. Xbox one Sudden rendering issues/graphical problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Sudden rendering issues/graphical problems: My Xbox has recently been plagued with a bunch of problems involving weird graphical errors, object pop in and texture rendering. No idea what could have caused it but it's on most modern games,...
  3. Hi, I think I'm having problems with rendering or graphics(Xbox One S).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I think I'm having problems with rendering or graphics(Xbox One S).: I went to enjoy that Final Fantasy XV was in the game pass, and I realized that unlike the graphics I saw in videos on the same console as mine, the game was running much lower in some cases even...
  4. Help, graphics problem with Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, graphics problem with Xbox one: [img] Im having an issue with Black ops IV that i simply cannot fix. I have a Sony Bravia 4K UHD Smart TV bought this year and had no problems with the game up until about three weeks ago....
  5. Проблема с графикой. (Xbox one x)[Translation-The problem with the graphics. (Xbox one x)]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Проблема с графикой. (Xbox one x)[Translation-The problem with the graphics. (Xbox one x)]: Привет всем! Есть проблема связанная с xbox one x. У меня есть 4к монитор, но в играх картинка немного мыльная и на шрифте в меню видны пиксели. Пробовал менять hdimi кабель и сдавал xbox на...
  6. Probleme graphique apres ouverture Netflix [Translation - Graphical problem after opening...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme graphique apres ouverture Netflix [Translation - Graphical problem after opening...: bonjour a tous ma xbox va numero un dans tout les jeux sauf quand jouvre Netflix la xbox se met a faire pleins de couleur et bugger graphiquement apres meme si je quitte netflix la xbox bug lecran...
  7. Probleme carte graphique pour lancer forza horizon 4 sur pc windows 10 .*Probleme graphics...

in XBoX on Windows
    Probleme carte graphique pour lancer forza horizon 4 sur pc windows 10 .*Probleme graphics...: Bonjours , J'ai installé forza horizon 4 sur mon pc w10 sauf que quand je le lance ca me mets un message (carte graphique erreur fh202) . Je suis aller voir sur les forums et ça me disais d'aller...
  8. Xbox One X, Graphic Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X, Graphic Problems: Im from Mexico, I bought an Xbox One X around 1 month and I have problems with the console, I can see some pixels in the games. I started with Battlefield V and i could see pixels in the trees,...
  9. I have graphics problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have graphics problems: Split from this thread. Hi, I have a graphics issue with my xbox one. The issue is the flickering and juddering on shadow of the tomb raider and call of duty ww2. It has only developed just...
  10. Jurassic Park Evolution Graphics Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jurassic Park Evolution Graphics Problem: Just just purchased and downloaded Jurassic Park evolution on my Xbox One. The graphics are so pixelated and distorted that I can't see to play the game. The trees in the jungle are just all jerky...