I have a problem with game pass games

Discus and support I have a problem with game pass games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I start any game pass game, I do not want to start, and if it starts, or the whole console gets out or locks up, but when I start disk games, they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NoelArtigas, Aug 13, 2019.

1. NoelArtigas
    NoelArtigas Guest

:)

NoelArtigas, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Bokor Zombie Win User

Hi
    NoelArtigas

Definitely first follow what
    {Parity}
    has suggested. Though if you are still having troubles make sure that you haven't overload your internal memory to almost full capacity as this can slow down your Xbox when trying to run Digital games and can
    also cause your console to freeze.
  3. Saeleth Win User

Honestly it sounds like it could potentially be an issue with accessing data on the HDD. I would recommend reaching out to the MS Tech Support Team for troubleshooting.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  5. Mohamad SamirAl Ajlo Win User

اللغة العربية تظهر احرفها مقلوبه. [Mod Translation-The Arabic language shows its characters inverted.]

I have the same problem.

I don't have any problem with games from another store.

And yes I have downloaded the game with xbox game pass.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

I have problem with a game

Hey there BroodSplash8921.

If you purchased a game used and the code included was used I'm afraid there's nothing we can do for you. You may want to reach out to the retailer for assistance with that.
Thema:

1. I have a problem with game pass games - Similar Threads - problem game pass

2. Problems with Game Pass Quests. I’m a member, but Join Now gives me an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Game Pass Quests. I’m a member, but Join Now gives me an error.: I’ve been trying to use the new Game Pass Quests, but its not working on Xbox. The mobile app works fine, and when i fulfill a quest, i get an Xbox message to hold the Xbox button and it records...
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC, installing problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC, installing problem: I was installing ARK Survival Evolved on PC Xbox game pass and my computer accidentally shut down. When I restarted the computer, Ark had stopped installing, and was not shown in the queue or...
  4. Probleme beim Installieren von Game Pass Inhalten[Problems installing Game Pass content]

in XBoX on Windows
    Probleme beim Installieren von Game Pass Inhalten[Problems installing Game Pass content]: Hallo zusammen, ich würde gerne Frostpunk auf dem PC installieren. Doch leider lässt die XBox App (Beta) dies nicht zu, da Sie keine Laufwerke erkennt. Ich habe die App und den Gaming Service...
  5. Problem with the button: "Add to play later" in Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the button: "Add to play later" in Xbox Game Pass: Hi, I don't have a button on my profile "Add to play Later" in Xbox Game Pass. I have two profiles on the console: mine and my girlfriend, example in the attachment. [img] [img]...
  6. game pass problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    game pass problem: hello, i buy 3 moths of game pass + gold in offer for 500 chilean pesos what is 1 dollar in U.S.. but it take me 3 times money and also 2 time for converting to dollar. So together it take me 3...
  7. Redeem problem Xbox Game Pass (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeem problem Xbox Game Pass (PC): I recently redeemed a Xbox Game Pass (Beta) 3 months code and it asked me if I wanted one month free if I enabled recurrent payments. I did so but now it says that I only have one month of Xbox...
  8. Ori and The Blind Forest -- Game Pass PC Xbox One Controller problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and The Blind Forest -- Game Pass PC Xbox One Controller problem: I am trying to play on Game Pass PC. But when I get to the game start screen it stops recognizing the Xbox One controller, does anyone maybe have any idea what I can do?...
  9. Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) audio problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) audio problem: I bought Game Pass for PC and in some games i have audio issues, like no dialogues sound and some backround sounds is missing too. Games in that condition loses their atmosphere and are not...
  10. Xbox game pass for PC , problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass for PC , problems: Hi all, I have an Xbox game pass for PC, for 2-3 months now. I installed and played some games ...but now nothing works. If I try to install something, the installation starts but after a few %...