I have a problem with game pass games

Discus and support I have a problem with game pass games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I start any game pass game, I do not want to start, and if it starts, or the whole console gets out or locks up, but when I start disk games, they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NoelArtigas, Aug 13, 2019.

1. NoelArtigas
    NoelArtigas Guest

:)

NoelArtigas, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Bokor Zombie Win User

Hi
    NoelArtigas

Definitely first follow what
    {Parity}
    has suggested. Though if you are still having troubles make sure that you haven't overload your internal memory to almost full capacity as this can slow down your Xbox when trying to run Digital games and can
    also cause your console to freeze.
  3. Saeleth Win User

Honestly it sounds like it could potentially be an issue with accessing data on the HDD. I would recommend reaching out to the MS Tech Support Team for troubleshooting.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

I have problem with a game

Hey there BroodSplash8921.

If you purchased a game used and the code included was used I'm afraid there's nothing we can do for you. You may want to reach out to the retailer for assistance with that.
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

I have problems installing the Xbox Game Pass (Beta)

Hi. Is the error only happening to just the app or Windows 10? I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox Game Pass app. See if that works.
Thema:

1. I have a problem with game pass games - Similar Threads - problem game pass

2. problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...

in XBoX on Windows
    problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...: Bonjour, J'ai voulu m'abonner au service game pass pour PC X box. J'ai donc enregistré une carte de crédit comme demandé et validé le payement. Hors la fin du payement j'ai reçu le message...
  3. Facing problems with game pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Facing problems with game pass subscription: I got a 3 month game pass on discount for around 1$ in may 2/2019, I didn't intend to continue on the 3 month offer after this one runs out, but now when I try to do one month it takes me to the...
  4. Problems with advance payment for xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with advance payment for xbox game pass for PC: hello, just now I received an email that the payment of my game subscription for PC was canceled, which misses me, since in the windows xbox application it says that the application is...
  5. Problem Start Forza Horizon 4 ( Game Pass PC )

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem Start Forza Horizon 4 ( Game Pass PC ): hi I have a problem, I played the last time to force horizon 4 two days ago and now it doesn't let me in anymore, when I start the game it loads a moment without even making the initial screen and...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Sorunu [Translation - Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Sorunu [Translation - Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Problem]: İninal Kart üzerinden XboxGamePass Almaya Çalıştım (6tl) 10 15 Kere denemişimdir rahat Her seferinde Hata verdi Reddedilmiştir diye Bi sure sonra Karttan 6tl çekti Fakat Game Pass Bana Ulaşmadı...
  7. Problemas ao instalar um jogo no xbox game pass pc[Translation-Problems installing a game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problemas ao instalar um jogo no xbox game pass pc[Translation-Problems installing a game...: Estou tendo problemas com a instalação do jogo Metrô Exodus para pc. Quando instalei o app no pc o jogou baixou e consegui jogar um pouco, no dia seguinte o jogo não quis mais abrir e eu o deletei...
  8. Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.: Hi guys. Sorry for my english but i got a problem. I've paid an Xbox Live Gold for 12 month (with a code on a card) in may 2019 and I wanted to test the xbox game pass ultimate in june. I've...
  9. Xbox Game Pass PC Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC Problems: I have the Xbox Game Pass ultimate, and have the Xbox beta app on my pc. Ever since installing the app I have had tons of issues out of it with games not wanting to install. I have tried...
  10. Problems with game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with game pass ultimate: I recently made my switch from Game pass to game pass ultimate. After installing xbox beta, I run into the problem that it seems that I do not have ultimate Game Pass on my PC. Both in my xbox and...