I have a problem with logging in to Xbox.com

Discus and support I have a problem with logging in to Xbox.com in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm in South Korea, and I don't know how it works in the other countries but at here, I need to confirm my age if I want to log in to Xbox.com... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by wjin jung, Apr 23, 2020.

1. wjin jung
    wjin jung Guest

I'm in South Korea, and I don't know how it works in the other countries but at here, I need to confirm my age if I want to log in to Xbox.com

However, if I click the "confirm age" button ( it's in Korean ) and confirm my age using the system of Korea and click confirm,

the page closes and loads the exact same page I have previously seen; a Xbox.com, with nothing to be seen except the bar at the top and a confirm age button

What's wrong?? Did I do smth not the way I should've done??

:)

wjin jung, Apr 23, 2020
  2. FlashSpirit3 Win User

I just want to confirm my colleague's likely cause. The screen just returning like that is normally caused by a timeout in response from the Xbox Live Server.

Another thought, which may help is to go to your account on Xbox/Microsoft and verify your age there. I have found for myself that by doing that I do not get asked for my age anymore, just that I have to accept that I am of age.

Let us know how it works out. Thank you.
  3. Geth Win User

It's most likely to do with a large amount of people using Xbox right now.

A few issues are being caused.
  4. Steak McKeates Win User

Logging in to Xbox.com problems.

By the way this started back when the site was redesigned if it helps.
  5. BillowyPanther4 Win User

It seems to be fine now. I was logging in from both Fire Fox on Windows and Fire Fox on Mac and it was doing it during both times. Seems to have worked itself out now. Still don't have my account back though.
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

Hey guys, sorry to hear about the login woes! Have you guys tried clearing your cache and cookies, or using a different web browser to log into the website yet? If not, please give that a try, and then let me know how it goes.
Thema:

1. I have a problem with logging in to Xbox.com - Similar Threads - problem logging com

2. xbox problem with logging in

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox problem with logging in: when i logged on it says connect to xbox live and my network is good, my brother is on ps4 and network is fine. Also it says my connection is good but then it logs me out of the account. When i go...
  3. Sea of thieves : Can't log in and audio problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves : Can't log in and audio problems: Hello all I have been experiencing some issues with the in game voice chat of sea of thieves. I have tried the privacy settings I also made sure my audio was set to the right headset/microphone....
  4. PS4 Microsoft account log in problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Microsoft account log in problem: For a few days now Everytime I restart my game I get a pop up reading "Oops! Automatic sign in has failed. You will need to manually sign in again to access your Microsoft account" but then it...
  5. logging in account problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    logging in account problems: I was trying to set myself up on my sons xbox one s as parent yesterday and somehow managed to set up an account that has my gamer tag but with his log in details. now when he logs in with all his...
  6. Logging into Xbox.com account problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging into Xbox.com account problems: So, I have consistently had a problem with logging into my xbox.com account for more than a year now, and I can’t figure out how to fix it. When I sign in instead of showing my profile pic in the...
  7. Problem logging in to xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem logging in to xbox: i am unable to log on to the xbox site at certain times and am completely unable to log onto the sea of thieves website. why is this? 6a4235ab-3a43-4925-bb79-b872b6a91e81
  8. Проблема НЕ захода в учётную запись на PS4 -[Translation - The problem is NOT logging into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Проблема НЕ захода в учётную запись на PS4 -[Translation - The problem is NOT logging into...: Извините что пишу сюда, но иная категория не подходит... Здраствуйте, я столкнулся, видимо, с частой проблемой входа в учутную запись Microsoft в игре Minecraft на консоли PlayStation4. Проблема...
  9. Can't log in constantly giving me problems

in XboX Insiders
    Can't log in constantly giving me problems: It's constantly giving me problems logging saying I can't log in this is for alpha skip ahead we need some updates or fixes please getting really annoying submitted by /u/Insane-Rebel [link]...
  10. . microsoft solitaire ( android) log in problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    . microsoft solitaire ( android) log in problem: I have microsoft solitaire on my android phone. I accidently logged out and cant log back in. It shows email address on xbox log in page but then an error code. Have uninstalled and re-installed...