I have a problem with Minecraft code on Xbox One

Discus and support I have a problem with Minecraft code on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the xbox one in 2018, in the Minecraft edition. Along with the xbox, came a code to rescue the minecraft. I redeemed normal, but last year I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by busvilmar, Mar 29, 2020.

1. busvilmar
    busvilmar Guest

I bought the xbox one in 2018, in the Minecraft edition. Along with the xbox, came a code to rescue the minecraft. I redeemed normal, but last year I did a factory redefinition. When I went to reinstall
    the game, I saw that I no longer had it in my store, not even to download, since I had already redeemed the code. I tried to use the code again but I recognized that this code had already been used. I looked in my order history and had not seen minecraft as
    an order. I have the code here in my hands to prove it, and I would like to know what to do in this situation, since I can't speak to an attendant (I'm from Brazil), if someone can help me, I ask and thank you for your help.

:)

busvilmar, Mar 29, 2020
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Please check your history here > https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ ( display all contents and all dates ) , if the game its not there, maybe you redeemed
    it with another account or if you are sure its the correct account and if you cant see it into your ready to install / order history , i suggest you to call or chat with an agent from the Xbox live helpdesk > https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
    , the agent will check your account more deeply.

Regards
  3. BekkemaM Win User

Transfering Minecraft Xbox 360 to Xbox One X won't work

Together with Mojang support I found out the problem why I do not manage to import my saved worlds on my Xbox One X in the online purchased version of Minecraft.

The Minecraft Xbox One version that you can buy online in the Microsoft store is a different version than the Minecraft Xbox One version you buy in the store (DVD). The online version is the so-called Minecraft (bedrock code base on xbox one) version.

To import the saved worlds, you first need to export the worlds on the Xbox 360 Minecraft version, import them into the Minecraft Xbox One Edtion import and then import old worlds into the Minecraft bedrock codebase version. (Minecraft Xbox 360 -> Minecraft
    Xbox One Edtion -> Minecraft Xbox bedrock codebase).

You end up with a version that you do not use, but you can then sell it via e-bay to fellow gamers who have the same problem. :)

So it is possible and fortunately not as Microsoft indicated earlier that the worlds would be lost.
  4. Prad83 Win User

Minecraft full edition on Xbox one S (Minecraft special edition) -

it says Minecraft.. now when I try the Minecraft xbox one edition it says the code is already redeemed.. how do I switch to Minecraft xbox one edition?
  5. ArminatorX Win User

How to find my redeem code for minecraft windows 10 edition?

The code you mean was for people that bought JAVA Minecraft on the Mojang website before October 2018. Buyers of the JAVA Version before that date would get a code that allows them to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 on the Windows 10 Store.

Unfortunately, buyers of the Xbox One Minecraft "only" get the Xbox One Minecraft and nothing else. Only digital buyers of the older "Minecraft Xbox One Version" (With "Xbox One Version" in the game title) would later get the newer Bedrock Minecraft for
    Xbox One for free.

So, if you bought Minecraft (without the "Xbox One Version" in the name) on your Xbox One, that's the only version you will get. There is no Windows 10 code.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox code for Minecraft WIN10 edition

You can't use the Windows 10 code for Xbox.

Xbox and Windows Minecraft are two separate products.

If you have bought Minecraft Xbox One Edition digitally, you can upgrade to Xbox Minecraft for free.

But owning Windows or Java Minecraft won't give you Xbox Minecraft. Sorry.
Thema:

1. I have a problem with Minecraft code on Xbox One - Similar Threads - problem Minecraft code

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edtion "There was a problem loading this world".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edtion "There was a problem loading this world".: So I was just casually playing on my world and tonight I encountered a problem where it would move without my input on my keyboard. I plugged in a controller and it would work but after I stop I...
  3. Minecraft bedrock xbox one "There was a Problem loading this world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock xbox one "There was a Problem loading this world: I don't come into my world for 3 days and I don't know why. I can still create and play other worlds but only this one no longer. I've called support twice, but to no avail. Maybe there is someone...
  4. Minecraft Realms Problem (Error Code 0x80090016)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realms Problem (Error Code 0x80090016): So, I'm trying to start my free trial for a Minecraft Realm but every time I try to create it, I just get a message saying: Something Went Wrong Please try again later. 0x80090016 and it...
  5. Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I went to the Mojang account and entered. In my profile there was a code, at the bottom, to redeem the version of minecraft pe for Windows 10; free for all users who had purchased minecraft before...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 code already redeemed problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 code already redeemed problem: It says it's redeemed back in 2017, and I can't remember redeeming it, is there any way to check what email is it linked to. I went through all my accounts and couldn't find it? ***Moved...
  7. Problem with redeeming a Mojang code for minecraft on windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with redeeming a Mojang code for minecraft on windows 10: hello, when I entered the code of mojang for minecraft on windows 10 no download was triggered. please help. d6f932b8-a21e-4983-b1e6-cf30c2502cee
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Code Redeeming Problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Code Redeeming Problems.: (This is the first time I've used forums) My friend suggested me to get the new Minecraft Windows 10 Edition app off the store. After sometime I get the code but for some reason when I tried to...
  9. Problem with free code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with free code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I accidentally activated my free code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for the wrong Microsoft Account. Is there any way ownership of the game can be transferred to my correct Microsoft Account?...
  10. Has anyone else ever had a problem with starting Minecraft and had the code: 0x8027025a?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else ever had a problem with starting Minecraft and had the code: 0x8027025a?: I need help because none of the solutions work. #needhelp 036dc661-8f16-4f85-b5eb-0b43109cd317