I have a problem with my account being restricted in forza horizon because of parental...

Discus and support I have a problem with my account being restricted in forza horizon because of parental... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; when i click in to the privacy settings on the xbox pc app i just get redirected to some parental control page where it says a parent has to log in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mathiasrahn, Jan 17, 2019.

1. mathiasrahn
    mathiasrahn Guest

I have a problem with my account being restricted in forza horizon because of parental...

when i click in to the privacy settings on the xbox pc app i just get redirected to some parental control page where it says a parent has to log in etc, but i have an adult acc and im not in a family
    on microsoft. is there anyway to remove this? or is there anyway to see the name and email
    registered as a parent to me? plz help its ruining my game experience in forza....

:)

mathiasrahn, Jan 17, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

I have a problem with my account being restricted in forza horizon because of parental control settings

Hello Mathia,

Sorry for the issue with the settings. When an account is a child account, when accessing sites or settings like that it directs you to the privacy settings for a parent account to sign into the site to change them. As you are not sure if you have a parent
    tied to the account or not, you are best to log into the
    Account website
    then go to family. You can view if there is a parent tied to the account. If there isn't then you will need to add a parent account (account over age of 18). Then

add you as a family member.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Pao_022 Win User

I have a problem with my account being restricted in forza horizon because of parental control settings

4. Njal the Blue Win User

Hi if you have changed your date of birth from the original one, the Xbox will still see the account as a childs one. You can't change it and will have to wait till it turns 18 (20 in South Korea and Japan)
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!
  6. mathiasrahn Win User

Thx my dude it helped out :DD
Thema:

1. I have a problem with my account being restricted in forza horizon because of parental... - Similar Threads - problem account being

2. Minecraft new launcher account problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft new launcher account problem: I've recently migrated my mojang account to a microsoft one, and it was all good, I got a new cape and I was playing the game. But then the new launcher came out. I downloaded it from the...
  3. Connection problem with my EA account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connection problem with my EA account: Hi, I was trying to connect my XBOX account to the new EA app, but on the EA app it says that my XBOX account is already linked to an existing EA account. Looking through all the possible e-mail...
  4. Problems when I log in Minecraft.net with my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems when I log in Minecraft.net with my Microsoft account: So I had/have a Mojang account which I migrated to my personal Microsoft account (which was also used once to play Minecraft beta). Everything was working as it should until I decided to buy a...
  5. Problems logging into my Halo Waypoint account from the page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems logging into my Halo Waypoint account from the page.: Hello, I have come to ask for help because a couple of days ago I created a Halo Waypoint account from the mobile app to play Halo Infinite and be updated. Everything was fine until I got to the...
  6. Having problems with changing DOB on microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having problems with changing DOB on microsoft account.: My account on microsoft.com is over 13 (Account Age: 19.10.2007). Yet I can't change the birthdate, would it have to be over 18 to be able to change the birthdate or is it just some bug?...
  7. Minecraft account problems and help problems!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account problems and help problems!: I have had a hard day trying to sort out my Minecraft account problems. I try the help page only to get nothing but help pages when I need a live person. I'm crying here I'm so frustrated at this...
  8. Problem Migrating my Mojang Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem Migrating my Mojang Account: When I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft I was unable to play Minecraft Java edition. I have been trying to receive help since migration and no solution has come up. The problem is that when...
  9. Xbox Live Account Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Account Problem: I am currently facing an issue regarding the Xbox Live sign in on Forza street Support. I have lost almost 5000 gold due to a glitch in the game. When I am trying to login on the portal it is...
  10. Problems with account after being hacked.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with account after being hacked.: So my gamertag was originally Vermont, and noticed one day it was hacked. I filed a unauthorized access on it and when i filed it later that night my name "Vermont" was on another account. When i...