I have a problem with my account from Xbox One S

Discus and support I have a problem with my account from Xbox One S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with my account when i try to renew the subscription from account because he expired. I try to se my adress but he don't work.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PuscaAdrian, Jul 12, 2019.

1. PuscaAdrian
    PuscaAdrian Guest

Hello,

I have a problem with my account when i try to renew the subscription from account because he expired. I try to se my adress but he don't work. I put my credit card to pay the subscription but he give me this error :

And i can't play online games with other players or friends . I'm from romania , if someone know how to fix the problem please tell me .

Contact Us as Microsoft Support

We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out .

1m/6yEyMKaaB.0.0.10.11

:)

PuscaAdrian, Jul 12, 2019
  2. PuscaAdrian Win User

I speak with one of your assistance but he doesn't work.
  3. PuscaAdrian Win User

Nothing i try al the ways but he stil doesn't processed my payment to renew the subscription. Because my country he is not avaibile to buy xbox live.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Nothing i try al the ways but he stil doesn't processed my payment to renew the subscription. Because my country he is not avaibile to buy xbox live.
    Since your country is not supported by Live, there's really no way to fix the problem.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Adrian,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Are you trying to do this from your console?
    The best way to do it would be via the Microsoft Account page.
    It can provide some more details as to why your payment is having some trouble processing, and from there you can also verify that your account is configured for the right region. Have you
    had issues establishing your subscription before?
Thema:

1. I have a problem with my account from Xbox One S - Similar Threads - problem account

2. Problema de adicionar uma nova conta (Problem adding a new account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema de adicionar uma nova conta (Problem adding a new account): Eu não estou conseguindo adicionar uma nova conta no meu xbox one Translation: I can not add a new account to my xbox one 7e16b99a-a9c7-4398-a2da-bf97d359d673
  3. Problem ze skradzionym kontem. [Translate] The Problem with the stolen account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem ze skradzionym kontem. [Translate] The Problem with the stolen account.: Moje konto Microsoft/Xbox zostało skradzione. Ostatnio dostałem sms'a, że ktoś właśnie usunął mój telefon z konta. Kiedy próbowałem zalogować się na swoje konto wyskakuje błąd, że nie ma konta na...
  4. Problem with the Voice Chat in my account Guest

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the Voice Chat in my account Guest: Hello, good morning, I have a question, could you help me? I would like to know if it is possible to do voice chat in my xbox account but as a guest in Fortnite juice....
  5. problema pra entrar na minha conta no xbox 360 (problem signing in to my Xbox 360 account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    problema pra entrar na minha conta no xbox 360 (problem signing in to my Xbox 360 account): Estou com problema ao entrar na minha conta no xbox 360 Translation: I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox 360 account 0810a81a-45f5-4bc1-8d33-1ca865fc3dc0
  6. Problem with my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with my Microsoft account?: Hi - extreme newbie here. I'm having a recent problem where I can only sign in with one controller. When my son tries to turn his on as well it says there is a problem. Fix it online then come...
  7. Problem with signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft: Hello, I would like to adress a problem with signing into my microsoft account in Minecraft. I bought Minecraft for my nintendo switch and when I try to sign into my Microsoft account it would...
  8. Xbox game pass Ultimate problem account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass Ultimate problem account: I bought the Xbox game pass ultimate and when I log into my account on Xbox beta on PC they say I do not have the ultimate Xbox game pass and they send me to buy the same, I tried to look...
  9. Trouble Signing In After Recent Dashboard Update & Multiple Account Problems Since Signing...

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble Signing In After Recent Dashboard Update & Multiple Account Problems Since Signing...: First things first, this will probably just be a bunch of information and will likely be a giant wall of text covering everything I've been experiencing so I'll have a TL;DR below so feel free to...
  10. Problems with Xbox One cutting off when I login to my Microsoft/Gamer account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with Xbox One cutting off when I login to my Microsoft/Gamer account: Hi, Ive been having a lot of trouble with Xbox One shutting down after installing Fallout 4 game disc and Automatron DLC download. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling game and DLC and even...