I have a problem with my computer and i cant log in into my xbox account!

Discus and support I have a problem with my computer and i cant log in into my xbox account! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! When i want to log in into my xbox account in every game or application i'm getting an error "The file specified cannot be found". I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marcinek55, Sep 12, 2019 at 11:42 AM.

1. Marcinek55
    Marcinek55 Guest

Hello!

When i want to log in into my xbox account in every game or application i'm getting an error "The file specified cannot be found". I was updating every single xbox application, doing every single step on official site (when I clicked "more
    confirmation" in error message) but nothing help! What i have to do now!
    Please answer my question quickly!

:)

2. Marcinek55 Win User

Nothing help. I dont know what to do now.
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

Hello.

1. Try clean dump from your PC and clean temporary folder etc.

Use good cleaner for this.

2. Check Xbox Live service status.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Marcinek55,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Does an error message or error code appear when you try to log in to the Xbox (beta) App? Are you able to log in to the Xbox Console Companion App? We recommend performing

a clean boot
    . A “clean boot” starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs,
    so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. Marcinek55 Win User

I was launching via microsoft store but i cant even log in to xbox beta app.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Marcinek55,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I understand that you are having issues logging into your Xbox account when launching games/Xbox app. Have you attempted to login to the
    Xbox.com website to see if you get any notifications? It is possible that you may need to update or verify security information. Let us know the results.

Also, are these games being played through the console companion app, or the Xbox beta app?
Thema:

1. I have a problem with my computer and i cant log in into my xbox account! - Similar Threads - problem computer cant

2. Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...: I used to play Forza Horizon 4 on XB1. Recently i've bought a gaming laptop, the Asus ROG G531GU. Forza works on both PC and XB1, so I installed Forza on my laptop. Once done, the game started and...
  3. The Xbox one x saved game data corrupted problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox one x saved game data corrupted problem: I have an xbox one x and i am having the saved game data corrupted problem were the console bricks.I have talk to microsoft support about the said problem and factory reset that deletes every...
  4. zune problems can't download from computer

in XBoX on Mobile
    zune problems can't download from computer: I can't get my zune to sync with my music on my computer every thing else seems to be working/ The songs and albums show up, I can create a play list but I cant get the list to download to the...
  5. I uninstalled xbox from my computer and now have a problem with solitaire

in XBoX on Windows
    I uninstalled xbox from my computer and now have a problem with solitaire: I inadvertently uninstalled xbox from my computer and now have a problem with Microsoft Solitaire, it continually asks me to sign in but won't accept my sign in and I have to play as a guest with...
  6. How can there be problems getting internet when computer is hard wired?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can there be problems getting internet when computer is hard wired?: I play Microsoft Mahjong, Microsoft Solitaire Collection, and Microsoft Ultimate Words Games on my laptop using Windows 10. In each of those games, at no particular time, I get "Unable to Connect...
  7. Glade it's not my computer having the problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glade it's not my computer having the problem.: I have been having this problem for 3 weeks now or longer. Every time I start on a puzzle, after a few moves it just freezes up & takes me back to my home screen. Contacted Microsoft tec support...
  8. I am having problems playing games on my Windows 8 computer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having problems playing games on my Windows 8 computer.: I am having problems playing games on my Windows 8 computer. It says i need to be signed in on my xbox on my computer. The error code message pops up 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005). What does this mean?...
  9. xbox one computer monitor/speaker problem. PLZ HELP!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one computer monitor/speaker problem. PLZ HELP!!: so i bought the xbox one elite package two days ago and got fallout 4 and gat 5. i had to go to radioshack and buy a hdmi to via cable because the display would not work on my monitor. my monitor...
  10. XBox 360 will not play DVDs that computer plays with no problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 will not play DVDs that computer plays with no problem: I own all 9 seasons of the Office. My computer's DVD player will handle all of them fine, but my XBox 360 will play some, but not all, and with no apparent trend. The discs are clean (they are...