I have a problem with my Xbox Captures

Discus and support I have a problem with my Xbox Captures in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay don't tell me to restart my xbox or simple things like that i'm not a beginner, thank you. So, my problem is that since 2 days i try to do some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Govty, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Govty
    Govty Guest

Okay don't tell me to restart my xbox or simple things like that i'm not a beginner, thank you.

So, my problem is that since 2 days i try to do some Xbox Captures and its capturing random 7 seconds clips with no sound and not the actual clip that i recorded, i searched on google, on forums, there's actually no way to solve my problem.

and yes i have enough space.

:)

Govty, Sep 24, 2019
  2. AyubTheGod Win User

Hi!

restarting is what you do.
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

If I am not mistaken in the capture options have the desired size of the catch, how long capture too, good luck friend!
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Govty,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Are you a part of the preview program? If so, you should report
    this issue
    through the insider hub, as well as to the
    insider reddit
    . Aside from that, can you let us know all of the troubleshooting you have already performed, so that we can avoid giving you duplicate solutions.

If all basic troubleshooting has been performed, then you may want to consider doing a

soft factory reset
    . This will reset the operating system and
    delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.
    You will have to re-sign into your account, so make sure you know the email and password before performing this step. This will also reset the home Xbox settings.

If you’re ready to reset your console to the factory default settings, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    4. On the Reset your console? screen, select
      reset and keep my games and apps
  5. Govty Win User

Sorry guys if i'm a lil bit rude or something, but i already said i'm not a beginner, the only way is to factory reset i guess..
  6. Govty Win User

Oh thank you ! really ? -.-
Thema:

1. I have a problem with my Xbox Captures - Similar Threads - problem Captures

2. Does anyone have the problem where the xbox light goes off in the middle of streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have the problem where the xbox light goes off in the middle of streaming?: submitted by /u/Fsufan93 [link] [comments]
  3. Problems with PayPal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with PayPal: Hi guys. I got a problem with PayPal. I want to buy something from store and I want to add my PayPal account, but everytime after i choose paypal and hit the NEXT button to send me to the paypal...
  4. Does anyone else have problems in chats?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else have problems in chats?: Hello, for days I have problem with the chats on my console, at first I thought it was the console and I spoke with the support, it could not be resolved, but now I realize that my chats are 20...
  5. Problem with game downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with game downloads: I havent ppayed my xbox for a whike and so ive recently had to download an update for the xbox itself and updates for the games i own. On top of that i bought some games in the Black Friday sales....
  6. Xbox Screen Capturing and Uploading Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Screen Capturing and Uploading Problems: So whenever I try to either Upload a screenshot or a video it always comes up with a message showing that I can't upload game clips because my past behaviour, my account settings or a problem with...
  7. USB's Xbox One capture on PCs problems

in XBoX on Windows
    USB's Xbox One capture on PCs problems: Hello, I record my XboxOne captures on a USB device (reading and recording works), with this configuration, captures will put only with Xbox app on PC but I have a problem since a moment. When I...
  8. Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem = Capture Queue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem = Capture Queue?: I posted this in console because I have no idea where it goes as the apps are xbox apps. here we go! Hey There! I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this. If not please redirect me...
  9. Capture Queue / Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Capture Queue / Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem?: Hey There! I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this. If not please redirect me elsewhere. I often record some 3 minute game clips of say, Overwatch with no issues whatsoever edit...
  10. Need help with AverMedia Game Capture HD and resolution problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with AverMedia Game Capture HD and resolution problems.: Hey guys I recently picked up a Game Capture HD, and it came with no manual since I did get it used (used once all components were included). I hooked it up to, I think a 22 in Sceptre LCD TV. I...