I have a problem with strike suit zero

Discus and support I have a problem with strike suit zero in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The 4th hero of the fleet mission everytime i play it works fine till i get to the destroyed enemy cruiser cutscene after the cutscene my whole screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MedaODST, Apr 9, 2014.

1. MedaODST
    MedaODST Guest

The 4th hero of the fleet mission everytime i play it works fine till i get to the destroyed enemy cruiser cutscene after the cutscene my whole screen goes pitch black and i cant continue the mission it just stops. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

:)

MedaODST, Apr 9, 2014
  2. Games with gold games disappeared?

Also that's strike suit zero, not strike force zero. Got confused.

JawsOceanian14, Apr 9, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Apr 9, 2014
  4. JawsOceanian14 Win User

Games with gold games disappeared?

Also that's strike suit zero, not strike force zero. Got confused.
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut dated for April 9

6. Lofty Who Win User
  7. eviltedi Win User

August GwG now available

Thanks for the heads up, Strike Suit Zero is on the way down as I type this.
  8. Tzar of kaos Win User

Child of Light reviews.

Might get it this week end or next week....

Still have to finish Strike Suit Zero.
Thema:

1. I have a problem with strike suit zero - Similar Threads - problem strike suit

2. Problemen met multiplayerverbinding[Translation-Problems met multiplayer verbinding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemen met multiplayerverbinding[Translation-Problems met multiplayer verbinding: Ik heb goed internet en mijn nat-type is open maar toch heb ik problemen met multiplayer verbinding. Weet iemand waar dit aan kan liggen? [Translation-I have good internet and my NAT type is open...
  3. Cortana and Kinect problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana and Kinect problem: I have an Xbox One X and I purchased the adapter so I could continue to use Cortana voice commands with Kinect. It was working as expected until it stopped responding on 10/10/19. I tried...
  4. Problem with Xbox One Controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Xbox One Controller: Hi all, For some reason my Xbox Controller has been on the fritz these past couple of days. It'll turn on and connect to the console, but turns itself off after about four seconds. I've tried all...
  5. xbox login problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox login problem: i tried to login xbox and i found that i should confirm my age i did i-pin confirming but J100511 error keeps showing up please let me know what should i do to fix this error i can't fix it...
  6. problemas con mi xbox one s [translate] problems with my xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    problemas con mi xbox one s [translate] problems with my xbox one s: cada vez que se actualiza la version de la consola no lo hace en forma normal y debo reinstalar a fabrica, luego no puedo bajar los juegos me pone instalacion detenida, estoy a punto de tirar todo...
  7. XCloud Problem!

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud Problem!: I got accepted into the preview of the xcloud but when I launch the app and sign in all I get is a screen with two opinions of how to stream but no games? Anyone else having this problem or know...
  8. streaming problems

in XBoX on Mobile
    streaming problems: I stream fallout 76 to my laptop through the Xbox console companion app so my girlfriend can watch her tv, but when I turn the tv off my stream stops and get a network quality warning in the...
  9. Interacting with people via app/website problems

in XBoX on Mobile
    Interacting with people via app/website problems: I've experienced these problems while trying to trade Rocket League items with people: The Xbox app is unable to find the person I'm looking for I search for a valid gamertag using the Xbox...
  10. Problems since downloading Naval Strike....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems since downloading Naval Strike....: Every 3 days or so since I downloaded Naval Strike, I am having to reset my cache (hold the power button for 10 seconds). I even re-downloaded Battlefield 4 and that didn't help. "Battlefield took...