I have a problem with the registration for project xcloud

Discus and support I have a problem with the registration for project xcloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can't register to try it I get a blank page and tells me that the connection is denied submitted by /u/Exact-Play [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Exact-Play, Feb 28, 2020.

1. I have a problem with the registration for project xcloud

I can't register to try it I get a blank page and tells me that the connection is denied

submitted by /u/Exact-Play
    [link] [comments]

/u/Exact-Play, Feb 28, 2020
  2. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)?

I love the Xcloud project!!
  3. XxDarkkAvenger Win User

Xcloud

I load the xcloud registration page on my iphone and it does not work..?
  4. Smwutches Win User
  5. mozmoz2009 Win User

Hybrid Surface Phone - Xbox hand held device

Project XCloud is like this but i agree that it would be good to have something like that
  6. Peter R Fleming Win User

Bleeding Edge FAQ

It is now on Project xCloud :)
Thema:

I have a problem with the registration for project xcloud

1. I have a problem with the registration for project xcloud - Similar Threads - problem registration project

2. Problem in xbox live rewards registration

in XBoX Rewards
    Problem in xbox live rewards registration: Hello I would like to know what to do since when I register in the xbox live rewards I get out that I have to update the browser and I already have it updated and sometimes I get that I do not...
  3. Preview Program Registration Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preview Program Registration Problems: Received official invite to Preview Program, when i launch app from message i get , "Were sorry this console is registered to another account.. " Can Not Post In The Preview Program Support...
  4. Preview Program Registration Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preview Program Registration Problems: When trying to access the preview program through the app it tells me that my console has already been registered to a different account, which is probably true because I got my xbox used....
  5. Xbox Live Gold registration problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold registration problem: How can I register Armenian Credit Card for Xbox Live Gold? The state field prevents registration and I cannot change the country. def8f127-edfc-4740-ae8d-ffdbe138e5f9
  6. Xbox One Preview Registration problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Preview Registration problem: Good morning xbox stuff A few days ago a friend of mine has an invitation for xbox dashbord preview, I received a link from microsoft for download the program, and after lunch it the xbox...
  7. Registration of Xbox one problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Registration of Xbox one problem: Hi. I always get the following error prompt whenever I tried to register my Xbox one online :- -we are unable to register this device at the moment. Try again in a few minutes. What shall I do...
  8. Enforcement United registration problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement United registration problem: Hello, not sure if this is the right place to post my question. I'm trying right now to register for the Enforcement United beta, but it says that I don't have a Xbox Live Gold Membership. I do...
  9. Preview Program Registration Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program Registration Problem: I've been EnrollPending For Over 72Hours Now and still haven't got the update I enrolled in the new xbox one experience I wanted to get in the backwards compatibility And I guess I couldn't but I...
  10. Enrollment problem, someone can validate my registration?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enrollment problem, someone can validate my registration?: Hello, i was invited to preview dashboard program months ago and i still on EnrollPending, i dont have access to the program forums .... what i can do? Please someone help me,...