I have a problem

Discus and support I have a problem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Estoy tratando de comprar juegos pero me sale un error. Estamos teniendo problemas para procesar su pago y nos gustaría solucionarlo. *Mod... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FreddyGodinez Astua, Mar 11, 2019.

1. I have a problem

Estoy tratando de comprar juegos pero me sale un error. Estamos teniendo problemas para procesar su pago y nos gustaría solucionarlo.

*Mod Translation*

I'm trying to buy games but I get an error. We are having trouble processing your payment and would like to fix it.

:)

FreddyGodinez Astua, Mar 11, 2019
  2. Lillithvain Win User

I have a problem

I recommend you try deleting your profile from the console and re-download it. If this does not work please call 1-800-4MY-XBOX if you are in the US or Canada or go to
    www.support.xbox.com/contact-us to locate contact information if you live elsewhere.
  3. blueamcat Win User

I have a problem

I would definitely talk to Xbox Support about a refund so you can get what you wanted. ;)

You can chat with them by following the link below, or call them via 800-469-9269

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  4. {Parity} Win User

i have a problem

Try performing a hard reset.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

If that doesn't work then contact support to find out what is going on with your account. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Temhotabot Win User

I have a problem...

What model number is the Samsung.

What video mode do you have selected on the console under System Settings>Display?

6. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

I have A problem

You have a few options regarding the disc.

1, Take it to a game retailer and have it buffed, (this sometimes helps make the disc readable if the damage is not too bad).

2, Rent a copy of the game or borrow it off a friend and install it to your HDD. If your disc is not too damaged it might work.

3, Buy another copy of the game.

A good idea would be to place your console somewhere it wont get knocked in the future, because this type of damage mainly occurs when the console it moved while the disc is inside.
Thema:

I have a problem

1. I have a problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. Problemas no Forza Horizon 3 PC [Problems do not force Horizon 3 PC]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas no Forza Horizon 3 PC [Problems do not force Horizon 3 PC]: Olá , eu adquiri o Forza a pouco tempo , e estou com alguns problemas de bloqueios na casa de leilão , no acesso aos designes e também ao resgatar presentes. Segue arquivado imagens mostrando meus...
  3. Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live: I purchased a used XBox 360 game and am having trouble setting it up to play. At first I got a connection msg. saying" your profile does not have correct permissions to access xbox live", then...
  4. Teredo problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo problem: I had this problem for 1 or 2 years i tried every fixes in microsoft support and xbox but it still says teredo is unable to qualify i hope someone can help me ASAP i want to play forza with my...
  5. Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem: i have a strange issue. My xbox shuts off shortly into gaming. By the time a quarter ends in nba2k19, I land in fortnite and, in apex i land run for about 20 seconds. Howeber i can stream hulu and...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Internet Connection Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Internet Connection Problem: Hi For several weeks I have been having problems with Solitaire running on a Windows 10 Lap-top. Sometimes, when I moved a card, action would "freeze" for several seconds, then complete and then...
  7. Problema with game pass [Translate] Problem with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema with game pass [Translate] Problem with game pass: Recently the game Black Desert was relesead in the game pass but i cant downloaded, it doesnt show the icon to install. Im in Chile, dont know if it makes a difference....
  8. Forza Horizon 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 problem: Hiello, I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4. When I pass the first stage of the star and after this jump the game jams and I can not do anything. Could someone have a similar problem, and if so...
  9. The problem with saving the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem with saving the game: Good day! I played the game, changed my name and cannot continue from the save location, I play again and the game is not saved. What should be done? The game asks to go to your previous account....
  10. Problemas com download (Problems with downloading)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas com download (Problems with downloading): Boa noite pessoal, já fazem dias que estou com um problema, estou tentando baixar um jogo através de uma transferência de licença e não estou conseguindo. Parece que o download não está concluindo...