I have a problem

Discus and support I have a problem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Estoy tratando de comprar juegos pero me sale un error. Estamos teniendo problemas para procesar su pago y nos gustaría solucionarlo. *Mod... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FreddyGodinez Astua, Mar 11, 2019.

1. I have a problem

Estoy tratando de comprar juegos pero me sale un error. Estamos teniendo problemas para procesar su pago y nos gustaría solucionarlo.

*Mod Translation*

I'm trying to buy games but I get an error. We are having trouble processing your payment and would like to fix it.

:)

FreddyGodinez Astua, Mar 11, 2019
  2. Lillithvain Win User

I have a problem

I recommend you try deleting your profile from the console and re-download it. If this does not work please call 1-800-4MY-XBOX if you are in the US or Canada or go to
    www.support.xbox.com/contact-us to locate contact information if you live elsewhere.
  3. blueamcat Win User

I have a problem

I would definitely talk to Xbox Support about a refund so you can get what you wanted. ;)

You can chat with them by following the link below, or call them via 800-469-9269

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  4. {Parity} Win User

i have a problem

Try performing a hard reset.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

If that doesn't work then contact support to find out what is going on with your account. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Temhotabot Win User

I have a problem...

What model number is the Samsung.

What video mode do you have selected on the console under System Settings>Display?

6. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

I have A problem

You have a few options regarding the disc.

1, Take it to a game retailer and have it buffed, (this sometimes helps make the disc readable if the damage is not too bad).

2, Rent a copy of the game or borrow it off a friend and install it to your HDD. If your disc is not too damaged it might work.

3, Buy another copy of the game.

A good idea would be to place your console somewhere it wont get knocked in the future, because this type of damage mainly occurs when the console it moved while the disc is inside.
Thema:

I have a problem

1. I have a problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. Problems with PayPal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with PayPal: Hi guys. I got a problem with PayPal. I want to buy something from store and I want to add my PayPal account, but everytime after i choose paypal and hit the NEXT button to send me to the paypal...
  3. Does anyone else have problems in chats?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else have problems in chats?: Hello, for days I have problem with the chats on my console, at first I thought it was the console and I spoke with the support, it could not be resolved, but now I realize that my chats are 20...
  4. Problem with game downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with game downloads: I havent ppayed my xbox for a whike and so ive recently had to download an update for the xbox itself and updates for the games i own. On top of that i bought some games in the Black Friday sales....
  5. Problemas al jugar en una consola XBOX ONE[Translation-Problems playing on an XBOX ONE...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas al jugar en una consola XBOX ONE[Translation-Problems playing on an XBOX ONE...: Durante el juego aparece el siguiente mensaje: "Vas a regresar a la pantalla del titulo porque se ha cambiado de perfil". En ese momento regresa a inicio reclamando la clave de acceso y...
  6. Problème de mise à jour [Mod Translation - Update problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de mise à jour [Mod Translation - Update problem]: Je vais dans Mes Jeux application et samedi que la mise jour et en cours d'installation mais l'installation n'avance pas mais c'est écrit que c'est toujours en mise jour [Mod Translation - I go...
  7. Halo Master Chief Collection sign in problem in Steam

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief Collection sign in problem in Steam: Yesterday i did change of my gametag and after this i sign out of my xbox live account in MCC and i have a loop problem like "error encountered while signing into xbox live" retry/cancel, this is...
  8. problem kinect adapter

in XBoX Accessibility
    problem kinect adapter: Hello everyone! I purchased a Kinect sensor v2 and a Kinect adatper in order to connect the sensor to my pc (Windows 10), where I installed the drivers: Kinect for Windows SDK v2.0 and Kinect for...
  9. Xbox Console Companion Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Problem: I'm trying to type something using the keyboard instead of the controller on the Xbox Console Companion app and the text box for it won't pop up even though I have it on. Anyone else experiencing...
  10. THERES A PROBLEM... Insider content, KartRider. As soon as I select KartRider I get this...

in XboX Insiders
    THERES A PROBLEM... Insider content, KartRider. As soon as I select KartRider I get this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]