I have a problem

Discus and support I have a problem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Estoy tratando de comprar juegos pero me sale un error. Estamos teniendo problemas para procesar su pago y nos gustaría solucionarlo. *Mod... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FreddyGodinez Astua, Mar 11, 2019.

1. I have a problem

Estoy tratando de comprar juegos pero me sale un error. Estamos teniendo problemas para procesar su pago y nos gustaría solucionarlo.

*Mod Translation*

I'm trying to buy games but I get an error. We are having trouble processing your payment and would like to fix it.

:)

FreddyGodinez Astua, Mar 11, 2019
  2. Lillithvain Win User

I have a problem

I recommend you try deleting your profile from the console and re-download it. If this does not work please call 1-800-4MY-XBOX if you are in the US or Canada or go to
    www.support.xbox.com/contact-us to locate contact information if you live elsewhere.
  3. blueamcat Win User

I have a problem

I would definitely talk to Xbox Support about a refund so you can get what you wanted. ;)

You can chat with them by following the link below, or call them via 800-469-9269

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  4. {Parity} Win User

i have a problem

Try performing a hard reset.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

If that doesn't work then contact support to find out what is going on with your account. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Temhotabot Win User

I have a problem...

What model number is the Samsung.

What video mode do you have selected on the console under System Settings>Display?

6. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

I have A problem

You have a few options regarding the disc.

1, Take it to a game retailer and have it buffed, (this sometimes helps make the disc readable if the damage is not too bad).

2, Rent a copy of the game or borrow it off a friend and install it to your HDD. If your disc is not too damaged it might work.

3, Buy another copy of the game.

A good idea would be to place your console somewhere it wont get knocked in the future, because this type of damage mainly occurs when the console it moved while the disc is inside.
Thema:

I have a problem

1. I have a problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. Problem for download rocksmith 2014

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem for download rocksmith 2014: Rocksmith did not start on the Xbox anymore. So I uninstalled the game, but can not reinstall it, on the store Microsoft offers only the rocksmith remastered pack where there are only additional...
  3. Problem with the game FIFA 19 / Mam problem z gierką FIFA 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with the game FIFA 19 / Mam problem z gierką FIFA 19: Witam Mam taki problem z grą otóż kiedy próbuję zagrać gierkę online Division rivals wyskakuje mi komunikat '' Twoje konto nie ma wymaganych uprawnień do korzystania z tej funkcji. Jeśli chcesz z...
  4. Problem with Fifa 19 ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Fifa 19 ultimate edition: Hi, I recently bought Fifa 19 ultimate edition, and when I opened the game, I didnt receive the extra contents that come with the purchase. Anyone knows what happened or what should I do?...
  5. PROBLEMA CON LA PAGINA DE "Servicios & suscripciones" [PROBLEM WITH THE PAGE OF "Services...

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEMA CON LA PAGINA DE "Servicios & suscripciones" [PROBLEM WITH THE PAGE OF "Services...: Servicios & suscripciones ME ESTA MARCANDO ERROR CADA VEZ QUE QUIERO ENTRAR PARA ADMINISTRAR MIS PAGOS DE XBOX LIVE GOLD Y COMO YA SE ME VENCIÓ ,NO PUEDO PAGAR NI CAMBIAR EL SISTEMAS DE PAGO ....
  6. External Storage Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Storage Problem: Recently noticed that my 4TB external drive is no longer being recognized upon startup on the XBOX One S. I've done a hard reset, adjusted power settings, and the ONLY way for my games to move...
  7. Problems joining Cross play Fortnite with PS4 users on my son's Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems joining Cross play Fortnite with PS4 users on my son's Xbox one: This is a new thing.Only started a few days ago- until then there have been no issues. When joining a party in the lobby he gets logged out and is unable to play/ interact with PS4 users. He...
  8. Проблема с геймпадом [Translation - The problem with the gamepad]

in XBoX on Windows
    Проблема с геймпадом [Translation - The problem with the gamepad]: При подключении геймпада к пк через USB,у меня начинает загораться лампочка и она просто моргает но в играх нету ни какой реакции.Все было нормально не знаю с чем связано ---------- [Mod...
  9. Problem with ethernet cable and 1gb/s speed connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with ethernet cable and 1gb/s speed connection: From 2 weeks when I test my speedtest connection on my xbox one X with nat open, I can' t run over 160 mb(s while before I run 650 mb/s. This cause me problem with xbox live games. Premise that...
  10. Problème impossible de sauvegarder -[Translation - Unable to save problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème impossible de sauvegarder -[Translation - Unable to save problem]: Bonjours j'ai acheter forza 4 récemment et il met impossible de sauvegarder une parti tout est jour, mes drivers, Windows store, quand je joue je suis connecté xbox et au Windows store,mais rien...