I have a question about a backwards compatible game

Discus and support I have a question about a backwards compatible game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought splinter cell/ chaos theory/ and Pandora’s tower on my Xbox series x and it is backwards compatible with series x and Xbox one and Xbox 360. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChrisDelrosso, Jun 22, 2021.

1. I have a question about a backwards compatible game

I bought splinter cell/ chaos theory/ and Pandora’s tower on my Xbox series x and it is backwards compatible with series x and Xbox one and Xbox 360. I downloaded them all on my series x but cannot find them on my 360 and the only option is to purchase them all again. I have another Xbox original game - MX Unleashed, which I can download on both consoles, I am confused as to why I cannot download the Tom Clancy splinter cell games on my Xbox 360 also. Can anybody help me?

:)

ChrisDelrosso, Jun 22, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

I have a question about backwards compatibility

If you want to play Battlefield Hardline on the Xbox One, then you will have to purchase the Xbox One version.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

I have a question about backwards compatibility

If it's not backwards compatible (and this game isn't) then no, it won't work. You can view the backwards compatibility list
    here. If a game is not on that list, you can't play it on an Xbox One.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

I am dissatisfied with the list of backward-compatible titles

Hi there,

If you're looking for more info about how the list of backward compatible games came to be, as well as a complete list you can check out the information Xbox's Larry Hyrb (aka Major Nelson) posts on

his blog

It answers most of the questions users have about backwards compatibility and is the most detailed list of games available.
  5. supermm Win User

Backwards compatibility

6. {Parity} Win User

game compatibility

Thema:

I have a question about a backwards compatible game

1. I have a question about a backwards compatible game - Similar Threads - question backwards compatible

2. Questions about backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Questions about backwards compatibility: So 1. What is the status on the project is it dead or no? 2. Is there a way to suggest it request one such as brute force? The company for that one was integrated into Microsoft and it did set...
  3. Question -- Xbox Backwards Compatibly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question -- Xbox Backwards Compatibly: Is it possible to play Grand Theft Auto V the Xbox 360 version on the Xbox One? And if so would it allow me to play online with a Xbox 360 friend?? (I plan to purchase it through here:...
  4. Backwards compatibility question

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatibility question: Is the Xbox 360 backwards compatibility program coming back anytime soon? I really want Skate 2 and the amazing spiderman backwards compatible. submitted by /u/Halobams12 [link] [comments]
  5. xbox backwards compatibility question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox backwards compatibility question: Can you play xbox 360 and xbox one Disc games with xbox backwards compatibility on the xbox series x 5b611483-f7b1-43bd-bcad-962162b18514
  6. question/suggestion about the badging of Xbox Series X|S games vs backwards compatible...

in XboX Insiders
    question/suggestion about the badging of Xbox Series X|S games vs backwards compatible...: Currently, on the Xbox Series X|S, titles that are optimized for the new consoles have the X|S badge and Xbox One titles do not have a badge (unless from game pass/gold/ea play). Anyways, my...
  7. Backwards compatibility question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility question: If they resume the backwards compability program will it just be on xbox series x or will it come back to xbox one also? 57a68e35-7d89-4c44-af38-e4a81298975b
  8. Xbox series x backwards compatibility question.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x backwards compatibility question.: If I own a game, say red dead 2 and it gets increased graphics for the Xbox series x. Will I have to pay for the Xbox series x version with increased graphics or will the Xbox one version get the...
  9. Question about Xbox One Backwards Compatibility games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Xbox One Backwards Compatibility games: Hello I want to buy by the FF13 Trilogy on the xbox 360. But I heard that the trilogy is backwards compatibility. Does that mean that if I buy it on the 360 i can download it to the xbox one or do...
  10. Question on Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question on Backwards Compatibility: If I were to purchase Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 on my Xbox One, would I also be able to sign into my account on my Xbox 360 and play it there? Thank you for your answers....