I have a question about something

Discus and support I have a question about something in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So say I pay full price for a game that is free with game pass. Then I get game pass later. Is there a way I can get my money back submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AceHyperSonic20, May 12, 2022.

1. I have a question about something

So say I pay full price for a game that is free with game pass. Then I get game pass later. Is there a way I can get my money back

submitted by /u/AceHyperSonic20
    [link] [comments]

/u/AceHyperSonic20, May 12, 2022
  2. Miramirajane Win User

I have a question about games

3. steeledwand7664 Win User

I have a question about Gamesaves

with the xbox one all game saves are loaded to the cloud through your account even if you don't have xbox live gold so when you download your profile to any xbox including if you get the new xbox one x then any digital games you own will show up and game
    saves will be synched with the cloud game saves when you start up the game.
  4. Smwutches Win User

i have a question about payments

It depends on what you're trying to pay. If it's a subscription, you would need to use a credit card/Paypal.
  5. Deadly Silent74 Win User

I have a question about Skyrim

@BizarroMantis: The half shirt is from the Jersey Shore Collection (Mike "The Situation's" abs).

@Eggnogga: I have regular pants on, thank you.

I like having a walking backpack in dungeons. Keeps from having to leave when I overload my character LOL.
  6. makswell006 Win User

I have a question about the subscriptions.

So to be clear, I will have Ultimate instead of the basic one, but it ALSO does not decrease the duration of it and instead adds 1 month + 2 free months? I don't really understand this one. like my sub ends in march, if i buy it, i'll have 6 months of
    the Ultimate subscription and it'll end in june?
Thema:

I have a question about something

1. I have a question about something - Similar Threads - question something

2. Genuine Question about Enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Genuine Question about Enforcement: For some reason, every month now for about 3-4 months now I've been communication suspended, and it always happens in between the month usually from 20th to a couple days before the end of the...
  3. Console ban question 2

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console ban question 2: Hi, i have a second question about console bans. say an account broke tos too many times and got banned along with a console ban on the console that those violations were made on. If that banned...
  4. Console ban question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console ban question: Hi everyone, i was curious if an account is banned along with the console, will all of the unbanned accounts on that console get banned because the console itself is. Thanks...
  5. Internet latency questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet latency questions: Hello, I have a few questions. Is it best to use wired over wireless? What is the ideal download speeds, upload speeds and network latency for xbox series optimized games? Also just to clarify I...
  6. Backwards compatible gaming suggestion and question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible gaming suggestion and question: Hello there, I was wondering if we will see test drive unlimited and test drive unlimited 2 for backwards compatible games.?If that was not known as of yet as an idea can that be a suggestion for...
  7. Question about the "summer bundle"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about the "summer bundle": I don't know if I will receive both PC versions since I have MCPE. I have wanted Minecraft Java for years. If I do get it, will I also get Minecraft for Windows 10/11?...
  8. I have a question about something...

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question about something...: So i dont have a console but I have batteries and I wana play cod and minecraft with the controller on my phone via Bluetooth, I was wondering if you could just charge the controller and use it...
  9. Obscure question about software licencing or modding or something in the enforcement case...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Obscure question about software licencing or modding or something in the enforcement case...: So I'm trying to get a case review going for a week long communication restriction i got hit with the other day and i keep messing up the questionnaire when it gets to some rules about modding...
  10. Microsoft Explorer question -- can you use voice to enter something in search box?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Explorer question -- can you use voice to enter something in search box?: Let's say I'm on google's search page ... Can I use my voice to fill out the search bar? ad684e52-432e-47b6-a87b-a3fde6ba15dc