i have a question about Xbox Cloud Gaming

Discus and support i have a question about Xbox Cloud Gaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey everyone, i have a question about this service. Can someone play this WITHOUT a physical xbox? lets say i have game pass ultimtte and all that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/karplufy, Jun 20, 2022 at 9:52 PM.

1. /u/karplufy
    /u/karplufy Guest

Hey everyone, i have a question about this service.

Can someone play this WITHOUT a physical xbox? lets say i have game pass ultimtte and all that stuff, can i play on my phone without needing an xbox?

Thank you very much.

submitted by /u/karplufy
    [link] [comments]

2. Zero420override Win User

xbox one will not let me save any game

I think that this link will help answer any and all questions about Cloud saves and how to delete them: Xbox Cloud FAQ

Hope this is helpful.
  3. A Blue Illusion Win User

Question About The Cloud

Just wanted to add this (If you've already uninstalled your game(s), then you may already know this). Might help someone though.

Your game save files are separate from the game data itself. If you uninstall the game, you don't uninstall or delete your save files, just the game itself.

Also, there are 2 copies of your game save files. One is on your console, the other is on the cloud. If you try to delete your game save(s), you will be prompted to make a choice. It will give you the option of deleting the copy on the console, or both the
    console and cloud copies.

You will only lose all of your game save(s) and progress if you choose to delete all copies.
  4. Xurts Win User

Question About The Cloud

Thanks, I really appreciate your response!
  5. ArminatorX Win User

cloud saves

If you are talking about the Xbox 360, see this page about
    frequently asked questions about Xbox 360 cloud storage

For Xbox One, XBF Brad A already gave you all the necessary information.

You don't access the Cloud storage on the Xbox One. It's managed automatically, and is not user accessible.
  6. Miramirajane Win User

I have a question about games

Thema:

1. i have a question about Xbox Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - question Cloud Gaming

2. Question about experience with cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Question about experience with cloud gaming: Last night i was playing Flight sim using the cloud gaming option and it was pretty much fine but today its all laggy and not working... what could effect that? Or is it completly random if you...
  3. QUESTION: Xbox app does not work anymore on Win 10- can not play cloud games

in XboX Insiders
    QUESTION: Xbox app does not work anymore on Win 10- can not play cloud games: My Xbox App just doesn't work. In the cloud game menu top row never loads and I can not play ANY Cloud Game using the Xbox app. I have got Ultimate. My download speed is 497.58 Mbps / Up 51.31...
  4. Xbox Cloud gaming question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud gaming question: I have an Xbox One X and Series S. I also have gamepass ultimate. Recently, I saw how gamepass has cloud gaming. I tried it under my gamepss ID and it works good. However, it doesn't seem to work...
  5. Question About Cloud Gaming On Consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Question About Cloud Gaming On Consoles: is cloud gaming available on delta or omega ring yet? submitted by /u/MrviValdos [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Cloud Gaming Controller question

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming Controller question: Using a Xbox series X controller on latest update IOS 14.6 it’s connected via Bluetooth. Tried playing Doom and all the other games but controller doesn’t seem to be going through. Are the series...
  7. Cloud Save Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Save Question: I have both local and cloud data for Sonic Generations and I want to delete the cloud data, however when I try to it says that it will delete it from my console permanently and it makes me worried...
  8. A Question/Request about cloud saves

in XBoX on Windows
    A Question/Request about cloud saves: Recently ive been playing alot of the yakuza games after i had played yakuza 0 and i was thrilled to know that they would come out on game pass but i had started yakuza 4 at my dads house and have...
  9. Question about Cloud and game saves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Cloud and game saves: So the game saves on the One are automatically saved to the cloud. If my save from a game got corrupted and I only had the save file in one location one my One, would I still be able to recover my...
  10. Question about cloud storage and automatic game sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about cloud storage and automatic game sync: So I have started streaming Watch Dogs to Twitch, basically doing a walk through of it for the masses. I have two Xbox Ones and I was wondering if there is a way to turn off either the cloud...