I have a question... Why so many updates?

Discus and support I have a question... Why so many updates? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/KeenFolk [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KeenFolk, Nov 5, 2019.

1. /u/KeenFolk
    /u/KeenFolk Guest

/u/KeenFolk, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Mister Mascot Win User

Why do I have so many reports?

Not a problem at all,

Be sure to post a new thread if you have any other questions! :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  3. sxrpnt Win User

I check on the enforcement Xbox page by the way. if that helps
  4. sxrpnt Win User

thanks so much mister mascot. I was really worried I might be banned for no reason. I really appreciate the help
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there sxrpnt,

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you are suspended for whatever reason and you believe the suspension was in error and you're eligible. You can submit a case review using the steps

HERE
    , however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the

Code of Conduct
    , which you should review prior to filing the review.

Hope that helps explain things a bit for you! :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. sxrpnt Win User

if any mods ever find this could you please delete this post? I just realized how dumb I look. my apologies I should have looked into the question before I asked the forums.
Thema:

1. I have a question... Why so many updates? - Similar Threads - question Why many

2. why is microsoft refusing to answer peoples questions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is microsoft refusing to answer peoples questions?: Microsoft, I am now the 200th plus customer to complain about this, according to your website figures. here is a copy of another customers complaint, its the exact same one I have. Game Pass for...
  3. So confused? Why moderators deleting my questions?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    So confused? Why moderators deleting my questions?: Hey I just asked about a ban i received and got locked out before i got a chance to reply? Things weren't even heated I just asked why it's okay to torment people but it's not okay to swear at...
  4. Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?: Since the Preview Alpha and Preview Skip-Ahead Rings began receiving parallel updates (including today’s) once again the console in the Alpha Ring is showing release notes within the Insider App...
  5. Why can’t I reply more than once to a question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I reply more than once to a question: have a question posted,have been able to reply once to a reply but when i try and type another reply all i get is oops something went wrong,a mod had replied and then deleted their comment and now...
  6. Why was I banned? A simple question, but one that outlines a core issue within the policies...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I banned? A simple question, but one that outlines a core issue within the policies...: For around the 50th time I've been comm banned... yeah, wow big deal right? Well it is, because the reason for it is ridiculous. I am not a child and I understand when a ban is warranted, but...
  7. Question-Why is my router showing Xbox One wireless as active when it hasn't been turned on in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question-Why is my router showing Xbox One wireless as active when it hasn't been turned on in ...: Can anyone answer this? The console is off. Has been off for days. There were no pending downloads to continue before turning off the console days ago. Why is the wireless up and active on an off...
  8. question about why xbox 360 games keep updating on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    question about why xbox 360 games keep updating on xbox one: Sometimes i'll see like fable 2 needs a update for xbox one or other old xbox 360 backword games for the xbox one. I don't see anywhere about the why xbox 360 games get updates for the xbox one....
  9. Question-Why is my router showing Xbox One wireless as active when it hasn't been turned on in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question-Why is my router showing Xbox One wireless as active when it hasn't been turned on in ...: Can anyone answer this? The console is off. Has been off for days. There were no pending downloads to continue before turning off the console days ago. Why is the wireless up and active on an off...
  10. why doesen't anyone; at microsoft, answer the questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    why doesen't anyone; at microsoft, answer the questions: Halllloooo is anyone out there??????+ d643ea16-1d88-4270-abbf-f037887a8f36