I have a question

Discus and support I have a question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When are we get an invite to alpha skip ahead program or that already sent out? We want to know soon so we don't upset. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Deadmandoom963, Oct 4, 2019.

1. I have a question

When are we get an invite to alpha skip ahead program or that already sent out? We want to know soon so we don't upset.

submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963
    [link] [comments]

/u/Deadmandoom963, Oct 4, 2019
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

i have a question

Hello loomo52,

From the FAQ for this offer:

How do I earn with this offer?

Earn 6,000 Rewards Credits when you spend $60 before tax on content from the Xbox Store and/or Microsoft Movies & TV. In order to participate in this offer, you must FIRST opt in by clicking the “Activate this offer" button at the bottom of the email you
    were sent or on MyMissions. If you do not see this button on MyMissions, make sure you are signed in. All actions must be completed between March 1, 2017 00:00 UTC and March 31, 2017 23:59 UTC. Please visit http://www.worldtimeserver.com or
    another world time database to determine local time.

Since 59.99 is beneath the $60 requirement, it would not complete this offer.
  3. loomo52 Win User

i have a question

Yes. VIP ranks reset each year on January 1. In order to maintain or raise your level, you need to spend the same amount or more each year.
    thats ridiculous. you spend $300 on games just to get 1-2% off for a year
  4. WPAK Win User

i have a question

Hi there,

this will likely be different for the store you have used to order something online.

And it might even be different per region, I assume this will be shown as payment option when you try to purchase something in that online store at the payment option.

So best course of action is to check what payment options are available for the specific store you want to use.
  5. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

I have a question

There is a list of code of conduct, and this includes the following :

Content that could harm or harass a person, including yourself, or an animal. For example:

• Profane words or phrases
    This statement you made (poor language) is against the Code of conduct. No matter what people do to you it is best to stay within the code of conduct and not violate it. Some good info on the code is here : https://www.xbox.com/Legal/codeofconduct
  6. doomweevil Win User

I have a question

I can help! Please let me know what the specifics of the question so that I can help.
Thema:

I have a question

1. I have a question - Similar Threads - question

2. Question about mobile app.

in XboX Insiders
    Question about mobile app.: Good morning, I wanted to ask how I would go about reporting a bug with the beta version of the Xbox app on Android? Not the new app that people were recently invited too but the regular Xbox...
  3. Question for shadowkeep owners

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question for shadowkeep owners: I was filing a refund for shadowkeep because after I bought it on my xbox one x it made destiny 2 completely unplayable and literally killed my xbox. I heard that it was a common issue but I do...
  4. 关于win10游戏录制问题 [About win10 game recording questions]

in XBoX on Windows
    关于win10游戏录制问题 [About win10 game recording questions]: win+G开启录制功能后 法录制桌面和资源管理器,只能录制游戏或者其他应用的画面,切到桌面 画面,如何解决呢,还是游戏录制不支持该功能。是否有和WIN+G这 方便快捷的录屏软解推荐一下呢? [Translation-Win-G turn on the recording function can not record desktop and explorer, can only...
  5. Question for one x owners

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question for one x owners: Ive had my one x for just over a year and only issue i have is that my screen will turn black for a few seconds and come back, other than that issue i havent had a single problem. it sounds like...
  6. Question about New 2019 Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Question about New 2019 Dashboard: I have searched but came up empty on finding out what xbox said about removing the new ‘19 dashboard from those that had it to preview. I did find another post about someone else asking if other...
  7. Ultimate Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate Question: Hi guys, So I was just looking at my Ultimate on Xbox, and it was saying that I need to renew or upgrade now at the bottom of the Home menu, but when I check my Microsoft billing, it says I am...
  8. Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?: I'm looking for a plain-English description of how to help my child connect to a Realm that a friend has set up in Minecraft. We have Minecraft for the Xbox One S. Do I need to buy a different...
  9. why is microsoft refusing to answer peoples questions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is microsoft refusing to answer peoples questions?: Microsoft, I am now the 200th plus customer to complain about this, according to your website figures. here is a copy of another customers complaint, its the exact same one I have. Game Pass for...
  10. Question about Spotify 6 months free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Question about Spotify 6 months free: hi i bought game pass and the 6 months free spotify deal 3 days ago, but i can not find where my spotify code is or how to activate it anywhere. please can someone help. i have not been a...