I have a razer nari ultimate headset

Discus and support I have a razer nari ultimate headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there anyway i can pair my headset or add it as a device if so how do i do that? 5f2b612b-5081-4ce8-acbf-0f17cf34f1e1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LoganCaron, Mar 4, 2021.

1. LoganCaron
    LoganCaron Guest

Is there anyway i can pair my headset or add it as a device if so how do i do that?

:)

LoganCaron, Mar 4, 2021
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Nari ultimate razer

Hi AlexNoveNoisy,

Do you have the Nari Ultimate for Xbox or just the normal Nari Ultimate? they are Two different products and the latter is only compatible using 3.55mm headphone jack.

I have found a link to the Xbox Razer Nari support but ultimately if this dont work you will need to contact Razer support as it could be a Razer issue and not an Xbox issue.

Razor Nari Xbox One Support

Hope this helps snd let me know how you get on.
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Nari ultimate razer

I would recommend you take it back if you wanted a wireless headset as the Nari Ultimate is the PC & wired version. I don’t think it will work on the Xbox One if you brought the wireless dongle and I would tread with caution before committing to the purchase.
    I would reach out to Razer to see what they would recommend/ if they can confirm if the dongle will work for you.

The Razer Nari Ultimate for Xbox One works to a different specification according to the Razer website. I have attached a link below for you.

differences between the Razer Nari Ultimate for Xbox One and the Razer Nari Ultimate
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

USB audio???????

The player you reference likely uses it because he is sponsored by them and they pay him to do so. There are headsets now that are completely cordless as a matter of fact Razer just launched the Razer Nari Ultimate for Xbox surround set no cords.
  5. oOLynxyOo Win User

Headset not connecting

6. Villarino Win User

Razer Nari Ultimate Headset

Hello tyglow!

Sorry about your problem. Please check this guide, hope it helps!

If you can hear others in a party or game but they can't hear you, try these solutions.

Solution 1: Make sure your headset is not muted

Check that the orange LED light next to the mute button is not on.

Solution 2: Power cycle your Xbox One console

For help, see How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console.

Solution 3: Re-associate your controller with your profile

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Kinect & devices > Devices & accessories.
    3. Under Assigned to, choose your gamertag.

Solution 4: Verify the NAT type for your network

Network Address Translation (NAT) lets you hide your IP address from devices that are not on your network. For more info about NAT, see the "Current network status" section at Network
    settings on Xbox One

Solution 5: Test your Xbox One Chat Headset

To test the headset, start a party (requires internet connectivity) to test the audio:
    1. Sign in to Xbox Live on your Xbox One console.
    2. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    3. Under Multiplayer, select Start a party. (You don't need to invite anyone for this test.)
    4. Make sure your mic is not muted in party chat.

Note You can use the Y button  on your controller to toggle mute on or off.

1. Make sure your headset is not muted and that the volume is turned up.
    2. Speak into the microphone. If your headset is working, you’ll see the ring around your gamerpic light up.

If you still can't hear your friends online after you've started a party, but you can hear sound while using in-game chat or another app like Skype, see You
    can't switch to party chat on Xbox One

To test your headset on a Windows 10 PC:

1. Download Skype onto your PC if it’s not already installed.
    2. Turn on your controller and ensure your Xbox button  is lit to indicate it’s turned on.
    3. Connect your headset to your controller.
    4. Select Tools, and then Options. Then, select Audio settings in the General menu to test your microphone and speakers. Make sure you have your Xbox One Chat Headset selected from the dropdown list
      of devices while you’re testing.

Note When you first set up Skype, you'll be prompted to check your sound and video quality.

For more information on testing with Skype, see the Skype article, Troubleshooting issues with Skype
    call quality

Solution 6: Troubleshoot your connection

Check your connectivity by using the Xbox One Multiplayer Game Solution.

Good luck!
Thema:

1. I have a razer nari ultimate headset - Similar Threads - razer nari ultimate

2. Elite 2 desyncs from Series X after powering off Razer Nari Ultimate headset

in XboX Insiders
    Elite 2 desyncs from Series X after powering off Razer Nari Ultimate headset: The headset is wireless and the controller will just blink once the headset is powered off. Controller will not resync unless console is restarted. Reported it and confirmed it by repeating the...
  3. Razer Nari ultimate xbox edition Wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Nari ultimate xbox edition Wireless: I purchased the razer nari ultimate xbox edition wireless headset an an the audio of game sound fine an hypersense works but I have no mic audio works no one can hear me speak or I can't hear them...
  4. Audio popping issues using Razer Nari Ultimate wireless headset with Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Audio popping issues using Razer Nari Ultimate wireless headset with Series X: The audio keeps popping especially during dialogues, it is very frustrating and impossibile to play (it gives you a very bad headache), this issue occurs when the volume is set from medium to high...
  5. Any way to get my Razer Nari Ultimate for Xbox headphones to connect to Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Any way to get my Razer Nari Ultimate for Xbox headphones to connect to Series X?: Title Having constant issues with this headset. Only paired twice and now won't pair at all. I have tried full shut downs, controller firmware updates, updating console, turning controller on...
  6. XBox One S with Razer Nari Ultimate Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S with Razer Nari Ultimate Wireless Headset: I've replaced the headset twice, meaning I'm on my 3rd brand new Razer Nari Ultimate Wireless Headset and I am now convinced the problem is with the XBox One S Console. At times it sounds awesome,...
  7. Nari ultimate headphones by Razer wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nari ultimate headphones by Razer wireless: Headphones adio sounds great cant chat mic does not seem to be working all settings seem to be accurat . I can hear people just cant speak to them . I am not on mute checked that . So any ideas...
  8. Razer Nari Ultimate Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Nari Ultimate Headset: Just disconnected my Turtle Beach headset, and paired the Razer Nari Ultimate, and now I can hear game audio through the Nari, but the mic isn't working. fed71abb-23e2-4bd6-bf68-b378a64218d1
  9. Nari ultimate razer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nari ultimate razer: Hello, I would need help setting up the razer headphones, which are ultimate to my xbox one console. In wirless mode I don't hear the audio. Can someone explain to me step by step how he connects...
  10. Razer Nari Ultimate with Xbox Elite Controller firmware needs to be updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Nari Ultimate with Xbox Elite Controller firmware needs to be updated: So I have recently been experiencing this problem with my razer nari ultimate headset not functioning with the xbox elite controller, and other people have said that the firmware on the elite...