I have a repair order for my Xbox Series S, how late can I ship it in?

Discus and support I have a repair order for my Xbox Series S, how late can I ship it in? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I couldn't find a printer for my shipping label they told me to print till today, I made the order in the last week of April, how late can I ship it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ryeezus, May 11, 2022.

1. ryeezus
    ryeezus Guest

I couldn't find a printer for my shipping label they told me to print till today, I made the order in the last week of April, how late can I ship it in?

:)

ryeezus, May 11, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You have 30 days to send your console, Ryeezus.
  3. KARmA NEPAL Win User

games and apps not downloading

it been happening with me lately in this insider build

just shipped my console today for repair as i was having other startup problem that wont go away even after factory rest several times

its a very brand new xbox one s
  4. SamQY Win User

Starting a order

The same happens to me when I try to register/open the repair order for Xbox Series X but with my other account, I can register and open the repair order normally. You can also try talking to support and see if they can create the repair order for you.
  5. TheGeekHunter Win User

Anyone having GPU problems with their Xbox Series X?

Got notification today my Xbox Series X has been repaired and is shipping back tomorrow.

Hopefully, they have included what the repair was when it is returned.
  6. Lopezh1234 Win User

Xbox one repair issues

I just did a regular order repair on Friday due to power issues. My question is how long does the shipping label take to get to my house?
Thema:

1. I have a repair order for my Xbox Series S, how late can I ship it in? - Similar Threads - repair order Series

2. Under warranty but unable to submit a repair order

in XBoX on Windows
    Under warranty but unable to submit a repair order: Hi can someone help me please? We have bought an new Xbox series X in May last year and we are experiencing Overheating issues and the xbox is just shutting down now quite regularly. We are still...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Repair "Order" Cancelled??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Repair "Order" Cancelled??: Order number 3409420932 I sent my device back using the provided label and have been monitoring my order history. Today, for some reason, my order was automatically cancelled, and I have no idea...
  4. Cant Complete a Warrenty Repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Complete a Warrenty Repair order: Can anyone help me with this problem as it is really frustrating. I have been trying for days to make an order for a warrenty return of my xbox controller but when it gets to adding an address the...
  5. How do I get status updates on a repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get status updates on a repair order: I put in a warranty repair for an xbox elite wireless controller on Dec 23. UPS picked up the controller on Dec 29 using the return label supplied by microsoft. Nothing has updated in my...
  6. Device Service & Repair - Xbox controller - Can't Complete Order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device Service & Repair - Xbox controller - Can't Complete Order: Hello, Hopfully, someone can help. Select shipping address to see available service options doesn't load. It errors and doesn't show any saved addresses either. I can only choose the "add new...
  7. Repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair order: So I’ve sent off a repair order for my elite series 2 controller to Microsoft on the 22nd of December and apparently it was delivered to them on the 28th of December but as of now on the 2nd of...
  8. Xbox Series X - same unit repair info - order status disappeared and new xbox added?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - same unit repair info - order status disappeared and new xbox added?: Hello everyone never posted here before first of all sorry for my english, i am italian and i am writing here because the italian version of the community seems to lack the xbox category. I...
  9. Unable to Complete my Device and Service Repair order (Xbox Series X Issues of turning of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Complete my Device and Service Repair order (Xbox Series X Issues of turning of...: Hello, I was able to buy and play my Series X only 4 days after the launch and was pretty excited but have ran into certain issues myself that have led me to wanting to order a service and...
  10. Repair Order Missing for Bricked Xbox Series X - launch week lemon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Order Missing for Bricked Xbox Series X - launch week lemon: I got a launch day Xbox Series X and enjoyed it for three days. Sadly it simply won't turn on starting Friday of launch week. I went through the online repair request and paid for expedited...