I have a request for XBOX

Discus and support I have a request for XBOX in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I think they should make Batman Begins backwards compatible. As well as several of the Splinter Cellls, like Double Agent, Pandora Tomorrow, and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yazzle79, Oct 7, 2019.

1. yazzle79
    yazzle79 Guest

I think they should make Batman Begins backwards compatible. As well as several of the Splinter Cellls, like Double Agent, Pandora Tomorrow, and the original. I just don't know where to go to request those.

:)

yazzle79, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Jeremy2085 Win User

If you write an email too microsoft with your request or the game developers directly then you would expect too recieve a reply from them regarding the mstter. Good luck and all the best.
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

The Splinter Cell games are a blast & should get remasters of them.
  4. yazzle79 Win User

Gotcha... thank ya... and I just did see that some of those games were in BC so I'm gonna go give it a shot. Hopefully I still have them, now that I think about it!
  5. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Hiya!!

I understand your desire for some of your favorite titles to become backwards compatible. Unfortunately, that solely falls on the manufactures of those titles. Maybe reach out to them to put in your wishes. You never know.. :)

Happy Gaming!!
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Would also like these to be added.
Thema:

1. I have a request for XBOX - Similar Threads - request

2. [Request] Diagnostic / Console Health App

in XboX Insiders
    [Request] Diagnostic / Console Health App: Hey all, A lot of the posts I've been seeing here lately could be hardware failures, or they could be issues with a build (bugs / glitches / etc). Would anyone else find it useful to have an app...
  3. Demande debannisement [Request for banning]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Demande debannisement [Request for banning]: Bonjour , jai etais bannis pour aucune raison comment puije debannir ma xbox sans en acheter une autre ? [Translation-Hello, I was banned for no reason how could i ban my xbox without buying...
  4. Xbox Requests: Week of October 11th, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 11th, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  5. “Feature Friday”... Request For Clarification

in XboX Insiders
    “Feature Friday”... Request For Clarification: Hey Folks! A few questions to the floor regarding feature requests and where/how they should addressed. • Are requests and suggestions still referred to collectively as “Feature Friday,” and if...
  6. Fiz um pedido de reembolso e não obtive resposta (I made a request for reimbursement and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fiz um pedido de reembolso e não obtive resposta (I made a request for reimbursement and...: Fiz um pedido de reembolso e não obtive resposta é já se faz mais de 72 horas [Translation] I made a request for reimbursement and did not get answer is already made more than 72 hours...
  7. Requested a Refund for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, "purchased" (pre-ordered) on the 23rd of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requested a Refund for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, "purchased" (pre-ordered) on the 23rd of...: So, a bit of background. I have an addiction to most and any cosmetic based Microtransactions in games, so I do my best to avoid them as much as possible. My friends really wanted to play...
  8. Request a refund for a digital purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request a refund for a digital purchase: I took the game Remember me ) ....It did not appear on my device) 01/10/19 12:51 am Now I want to return my money 339422b8-0805-4743-b848-12638c91469d
  9. Request to make it possible to transfer saves from 360 to ONE with USB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request to make it possible to transfer saves from 360 to ONE with USB: I'd like to request and suggest to make it possible to transfer save files for backwards compatible games from 360 to ONE with USB stick. It seems really unnecessary to buy Live Gold just for...
  10. Service request number - is this real?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Service request number - is this real?: I have received an email stating a service request number from Microsoft support from Xbox I am not aware i have raised a service request number - though i have been given a number I had hoped...