I have a request for XBOX

Discus and support I have a request for XBOX in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I think they should make Batman Begins backwards compatible. As well as several of the Splinter Cellls, like Double Agent, Pandora Tomorrow, and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yazzle79, Oct 7, 2019.

1. yazzle79
    yazzle79 Guest

I think they should make Batman Begins backwards compatible. As well as several of the Splinter Cellls, like Double Agent, Pandora Tomorrow, and the original. I just don't know where to go to request those.

:)

yazzle79, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Jeremy2085 Win User

If you write an email too microsoft with your request or the game developers directly then you would expect too recieve a reply from them regarding the mstter. Good luck and all the best.
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

The Splinter Cell games are a blast & should get remasters of them.
  4. yazzle79 Win User

Gotcha... thank ya... and I just did see that some of those games were in BC so I'm gonna go give it a shot. Hopefully I still have them, now that I think about it!
  5. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Hiya!!

I understand your desire for some of your favorite titles to become backwards compatible. Unfortunately, that solely falls on the manufactures of those titles. Maybe reach out to them to put in your wishes. You never know.. :)

Happy Gaming!!
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Would also like these to be added.
Thema:

1. I have a request for XBOX - Similar Threads - request

2. ¿Se puede cancelar el pedido de reembolso?[Can the refund request be canceled?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Se puede cancelar el pedido de reembolso?[Can the refund request be canceled?]: Hola, queria saber si se puede cancelar un pedido de reembolso, al llegarme el correo de el pedido de reembolso dice que puedo responderle para que cancelen, pedi que cancelaran el reembolso pero...
  3. Xbox Friend Request Feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Friend Request Feature: I have a little suggestion. Just like everyone else who plays on Xbox One and know they get a lot of these spam accounts adding and unfriending them on Xbox. I get them daily and it is annoying. I...
  4. xbox repair / repair request help

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox repair / repair request help: Hi, i have recently received my xbox one s back from being repaired but its still having the same issues. ive tried to start another repair request to send it off again but the drop down list...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of July 3rd, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of July 3rd, 2020: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  6. Is it still possible to request backwards compatibility for xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it still possible to request backwards compatibility for xbox one?: There's two games I've been wanting backwards compatible for years now, and no idea if it's possible to still get requests heard. The first title I'm shocked that has never been made is Beautiful...
  7. Service Request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Request: I recently discovered that my Xbox controller was having some technical issues so I filled out a service request for it and they gave me a shipping label along with a service number. It says on...
  8. Request for sponsorship

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request for sponsorship: Hey guys, Im Reece Id like to know if microsoft could sponsor my youtube channel so that i can bring gaming to the next level. if possible please sponsor me so that i get a chance to be on...
  9. Xbox One Service Request Bug?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Service Request Bug?: I recently found my disc drive on my Xbox One S is not functioning correctly. So I saw it was still covered by the one year warranty, and tried to submit a service request and with stores closed I...
  10. Request Refund Xbox gift for grandson

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Request Refund Xbox gift for grandson: How do I get a refund for a digital Xbox gift I purchased last Friday for my grandson. His name on Xbox is Soulsnatcher606? The we are unable to use the gift. Please help. My email address is...