I have a x box one game console. gta 5 bought the game. continuous freezing in the game....

Discus and support I have a x box one game console. gta 5 bought the game. continuous freezing in the game.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a x box one game console. gta 5 bought the game. continuous freezing in the game. I want to return the game b89366e6-fa03-425e-85fb-a8bb7d5d873c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VOLKAN ALKANALKAN, May 2, 2019.

1. I have a x box one game console. gta 5 bought the game. continuous freezing in the game....

I have a x box one game console. gta 5 bought the game. continuous freezing in the game. I want to return the game

:)

VOLKAN ALKANALKAN, May 2, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

I have a x box one game console. gta 5 bought the game. continuous freezing in the game. I want to return the game

Hello Volkan,

If the game is not working and you have leaned towards gathering a refund for this purchase, as previously mentioned by Ambassadors and a fellow XBF, you can attempt to follow our
    digital refund request webform support article for direct assistance with this.

Other sources of help can be done by reaching out to our customer support team for account review/investigation.

We will be locking this thread to prevent repetitive responses, but if you ever have any further questions, you may always create a new thread and we will be happy to help.

Best wishes!
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Volkan,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. Sorry to hear that GTA V keeps freezing up on you during gameplay. If you haven't already, I recommend that you try troubleshooting using our Xbox
    One Game Freeze Solution
    to see if that will allow for a more smooth gameplay for you.

If you simply wish to be refunded for the purchase of the game, then as previously recommended by our Ambassadors, you may do so using the Xbox
    Refund Request Solution
    to request it.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  4. VOLKAN ALKANALKAN Win User

no I did not get from the store.i got it
    I bought from the store did not buy from the store
  5. Airyrose666 Win User

6. VOLKAN ALKANALKAN Win User

tried what he said but it didn't work. I want my money back.
Thema:

I have a x box one game console. gta 5 bought the game. continuous freezing in the game....

1. I have a x box one game console. gta 5 bought the game. continuous freezing in the game.... - Similar Threads - box game console

2. how can i get a G935 WIRELESS 7.1 SURROUND LIGHTSYNC GAMING HEADSET to work on a x box one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get a G935 WIRELESS 7.1 SURROUND LIGHTSYNC GAMING HEADSET to work on a x box one s: i had follow logitech instruction and it still not giving me any audio e0f50733-11fa-4e35-8b46-cd32b4a3888b
  3. X-Box One S (All digital) and Old x-box games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-Box One S (All digital) and Old x-box games: Hello! I recently picked up a X-Box One S - the all digital version at the black friday sales. This is my first console in maybe 10 years or so, since the original X-box. So what I am wondering...
  4. X box game pass refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X box game pass refund: Can i get a refund fir a game pass recurring payment i forgot yo cancel? thanks 3d67eb00-efdf-4fb0-97d9-a1431e3ec058
  5. New Boxing Games for XBOX One Long Over Due

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Boxing Games for XBOX One Long Over Due: Hi, Has anyone got any idea when a new Boxing Game will be released on the XBOX One. I used to love boxing games back in the day, cant believe there isnt one available to buy....
  6. Unable to sign up for x box game console companion error 500

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign up for x box game console companion error 500: Unable to sign in for x xbox game console companion for the first time on my PC - Gives error 500. Can anyone help? 1073145f-5ebf-438c-8ea7-3dab2f399389
  7. Is it possible to transfer an X-box console game accidentally purchased onto microsoft PC ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer an X-box console game accidentally purchased onto microsoft PC ...: Being new to the X-Box console I accidentally redeemed an X-box game code onto my Microsoft PC account. Firstly I am surprised there was no warning to at least notify me that the game would be...
  8. Can't buy game online or on x box one console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game online or on x box one console: I tried to buy dark souls for x box one since its backwards compatible but it wouldnt let me do it on my console so i went online and tryed to buy it there and it said this... [img] Can anyone...
  9. New Xbox One console came with 3 downloadable games. Kids opened box, lost paperwork.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox One console came with 3 downloadable games. Kids opened box, lost paperwork.: Trying to figure out how to get these games downloaded. I have the original box model and serial number. Any idea on how I can get these games? 4b531863-1d79-443b-802c-08d844d02b58
  10. Xbox One Out Of Box (Day One) Console and game updates for possible buyer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Out Of Box (Day One) Console and game updates for possible buyer?: Hello. I am thinking of getting an Xbox One now that it's much cheaper but I don't have Internet currently. Does the Xbox require a day one update and if so is there a disc version or some other...