I have a Xbox series s and I downloaded NBA2k 18 to play but it’s stuck on the downloading...

Discus and support I have a Xbox series s and I downloaded NBA2k 18 to play but it’s stuck on the downloading... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Xbox series s and I downloaded NBA2k 18 its stuck on the downloading game updates what do I do 5c717818-5e5a-48ba-aa20-3fcfe1c4aa1e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maxpain525, May 24, 2022.

1. Maxpain525
    Maxpain525 Guest

I have a Xbox series s and I downloaded NBA2k 18 to play but it’s stuck on the downloading...

I have a Xbox series s and I downloaded NBA2k 18 its stuck on the downloading game updates what do I do

:)

Maxpain525, May 24, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Do You Have to buy XBOX game pass to play good games in any xbox

In series S can i put game CD and play it ??
    No, the Series S will not have a Blu-ray drive. All games will need to downloaded.
  3. Smwutches Win User

MSFS2020 will not download in XBOX S

Xbox One S or Xbox Series S? The game is not available on the One if you're trying to download it to a One S.
  4. dempup Win User

Do You Have to buy XBOX game pass to play good games in any xbox

The Series S is digital download ONLY, and comes WITHOUT an optical drive, so unfortunately not. Only the Series X of next gen Xbox's will have a optical drive.

You can see more information here : Series S.
  5. KyleKnowles1 Win User

HELP error code 0x8007023e

Same issue on series S can’t play any games digitally downloaded
  6. KrazyKids Win User

0x803f800b error code. Says need subscription, but we have one

The subscription is active on both xbox one and Xbox series s.

1. Xbox one disc is original - subscription on this account
    2. Xbox series s digital - linked to subscription
    3. Xbox series s currently plays online
    • Forza horizon 4
    • Fifa 21
    • Rocket league
    1. Xbox one has all games downloaded on to it as they aren't disc versions
    2. Xbox series s has games shared to it
    3. If they series s is changed to home, what happens to the xbox one?
    • Can xbox one play the games online?
    • Says we can only change home 3 more times
    • I don't won't to change if it means xbox one can't play games online
Thema:

1. I have a Xbox series s and I downloaded NBA2k 18 to play but it’s stuck on the downloading... - Similar Threads - series downloaded NBA2k

2. Downloads constantly stopping on series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloads constantly stopping on series s: I have to constantly restart my game downloads.. its very annoying and none of the steps provided by anyone help. 9af8feb2-d9ff-4bfc-9181-5b5f27c6c38d
  3. Alpha-Skip 10-13mbits cap downloads on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha-Skip 10-13mbits cap downloads on Series X: Hello, I have noticed that my download speeds have been limited to about 10-13mbits / s for the past few weeks (at least 3). I didn't pay attention at first thinking to some isp high bandwidth...
  4. Xbox series x flight sim fails to download uk and USA poi

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x flight sim fails to download uk and USA poi: Xbox x flight sim fails to download uk or USA poi. I have turned off bandwidth limiter and cleared rolling cache. Both fail consistently, need help b68c5708-6a98-4b5e-bcab-fa2543ecf0b0
  5. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer pack doesn't download xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer pack doesn't download xbox series X: i can't play multiplayer beacause it says "missing file pack" and when i click on it appeares all the file packs but the "data pack 1,2 and 3" does not appear, well, as i was saying, when i click...
  6. Series X Game Download (From PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X Game Download (From PC): So long story short, is there any way to connect a compatible SSD to a PC, download a Series X game then plug/play on my Series X? I'm away from home where internet is limited, so this would keep...
  7. How can i get my series x to download disc games faster?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i get my series x to download disc games faster?: So i did a network speed test and it showed that my download speed is 850mb but when i tried downloading a 33gb disc game the highest speed i would get is 68mb/s. i had no game running but i had a...
  8. Xbox Series X Headset/download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Headset/download: When in using any wireless headset with my Xbox Series X, it will work perfectly fine until I start downloading an update/game. Then the headset starts losing connection and eventually the headset...
  9. Unable to download marketplace items on Minecraft bedrock edition on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download marketplace items on Minecraft bedrock edition on Xbox Series S: Hello. I have tried to re download purchased worlds onto my Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox Series S. Every time I try to download them it gets stuck on importing content. I’ve tried...
  10. Can't download and access local files in Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download and access local files in Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S: Hello, On Microsoft Edge, when trying to download something I get this error "Downloads are not supported on this device" and when I try to access my files with Microsoft Edge I get this error...