: I have absolutely no idea on how to port forward for ARK: Survival Evolved

Discus and support : I have absolutely no idea on how to port forward for ARK: Survival Evolved in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : I have absolutely no idea on how to port forward for ARK: Survival Evolved Hello UnseamedSpace4, Thank you for keeping us updated. You may need to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by UnseamedSpace4, Feb 25, 2020.

1. : I have absolutely no idea on how to port forward for ARK: Survival Evolved

Hello UnseamedSpace4,

Thank you for keeping us updated. You may need to disable UPnP or DMZ and power cycle your network hardware to make port forwarding work correctly. You can find out how to locate these two settings by using your router or gateway's manual or support
    website. If you received your network hardware from your internet service provider, you can reach out to them for that information.

They both need to be turned off. Once you confirm that UPnP and DMZ are both turned off, go ahead and unplug your router or gateway's power cable and let it sit without power for one minute. Also, go ahead and turn off your computer. Once the network
    is back up and running, turn on your computer and try the game again. Be sure to let us know the results UnseamedSpace4!

:)

UnseamedSpace4, Feb 25, 2020
  2. {Parity} Win User

I have absolutely no idea on how to port forward for ARK: Survival Evolved

Xbox Live requires the following ports to be open:

•Port 88 (UDP)

•Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

•Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

•Port 80 (TCP)

•Port 500 (UDP)

•Port 3544 (UDP)

•Port 4500 (UDP)

You may need to contact your ISP for assistance.
  3. ZenKiller08 Win User

• So you'll need to know which internal ports Ark uses for hosting a server and place them in the internal ports, these should also be reflected on the external ports as they will probably be the same. The 2 boxes is for a range of ports, if they are just
      one port then just make it 1555-1555 or if it's a range 1555-1700
    • You'll have to know if it's a TCP port or a UDP and set it appropriately
    • You'll also to pick which client on your network is hosting the Ark server under the "Internal Client" That looks like it's being detected by a MAC address.
  4. UnseamedSpace4 Win User

So I managed to do the port forwarding, but it still won't work, I guess it's a different issue then
  5. UnseamedSpace4 Win User

Ok so I think I kinda understand what goes on the WAN and LAN with your explanation and another tutorial I read, but what goes in the Internal Client? Should I put the IP adress shown by the Xbox?
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello UnseamedSpace4,

Thank you for keeping us updated. You may need to disable UPnP or DMZ and power cycle your network hardware to make port forwarding work correctly. You can find out how to locate these two settings by using your router or gateway's manual or support
    website. If you received your network hardware from your internet service provider, you can reach out to them for that information.

They both need to be turned off. Once you confirm that UPnP and DMZ are both turned off, go ahead and unplug your router or gateway's power cable and let it sit without power for one minute. Also, go ahead and turn off your computer. Once the network
    is back up and running, turn on your computer and try the game again. Be sure to let us know the results UnseamedSpace4!
Thema:

1. : I have absolutely no idea on how to port forward for ARK: Survival Evolved - Similar Threads - absolutely idea port

2. Bluetooth on Elite Series 2 ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!!! NEED HELP, NEED A FIX, NEED...SOMETHING

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth on Elite Series 2 ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!!! NEED HELP, NEED A FIX, NEED...SOMETHING: To whom it may concern, From: A VERY Disgruntled Gamer I bought the Elite Series 2 Controller SPECIFICALLY for the purpose of using it on my PC wirelessly. This is why I purchased it. The elite...
  3. Blu-ray playback on the Xbox One X is absolutely atrocious. Glitches and freezes a and...

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-ray playback on the Xbox One X is absolutely atrocious. Glitches and freezes a and...: First of all, it's hilarious I had to repost this because AutoMod removes posts for being too short. Now onto the problem: $500 Xbox One X can't even play Blu-ray discs. Yes I have the app. Yes I...
  4. Xbox warranty expired , but I feel like I have been absolutely scammed and robbed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox warranty expired , but I feel like I have been absolutely scammed and robbed: Hello, my issue is that i have had hardware issues with my xbox one s and have contacted multiple people. I do all the troubleshooting steps and still get the same result , i'm not going to even...
  5. New layout for games/apps is absolute shit

in XboX Insiders
    New layout for games/apps is absolute shit: Been an insider since day one, and I have to say the new layout for games/apps is by far the worst one yet. Too many clicks to have to do anything now and confusing as shit for my kids with all...
  6. Can do absolutely nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can do absolutely nothing: I got home after school and ever since the xbox service has been trash i cant play anything it takes fo ever to load and my wifi isnt the problem i reset it 3x and nothing and my phone is working...
  7. Master Chief Collection is absolutely broken on beta ring.

in XboX Insiders
    Master Chief Collection is absolutely broken on beta ring.: Both of my consoles, X and S, the game takes way too long to load (like 20 mins of waiting on the splash screen) and then going to each different section makes the game freeze for like 5-10 mins....
  8. Absolutely unacceptable

in XBoX Accessibility
    Absolutely unacceptable: This is completely absurd. I dont even understand how whats happening makes any sense? A service outage? What service? These are games that are already downloaded and stored on our consoles but we...
  9. I have absolutely no idea what I did wrong.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have absolutely no idea what I did wrong.: Today, my account on the Halo Waypoint forums got suspended... until when? January 2, 4752!!! I literally joined last night. I do not believe that I posted anything rude or nasty; I just went to...
  10. Absolutely no idea how to filter games in the store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Absolutely no idea how to filter games in the store: Hello, How do I find/filter games in the store on xbox one? All I can see are pre defined options for feature games, etc. Iwant to search by genre or those with free trials, for example. Like I...