I have access to my account but cannot buy xbox gold membership?

Discus and support I have access to my account but cannot buy xbox gold membership? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; each time that i try to buy an xbox gold membership it keeps giving me a pop up on computer saying we will send an email verification code to the email... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Quinna1990, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Quinna1990
    Quinna1990 Guest

each time that i try to buy an xbox gold membership it keeps giving me a pop up on computer saying we will send an email verification code to the email below to verify that you are the correct person, only problem is the email address xbox are showing is
    not the email address that i use to log in or to download my gamertag onto my xbox, it is similar to my email address but it isnt my email address...

:)

Quinna1990, Jan 21, 2014
  2. Lost Live Gold after region change

In January when I got my Xbox One I accidentally registered my account as a US account. Everything continued working as expected except that I could not buy Xbox 360 BC games from my local Live storefront.

I just changed my region to South Africa and suddenly I no longer have access to Xbox Live Gold. I had a 12month subscription which I have almost 11 months left on and it reflects as active on my subscriptions page, but I cannot access my GwG and cannot buy
    anything on the Deals with Gold sales.

Please advise how do I restore my Gold status?

PluralSubset660, Jan 21, 2014
  3. BeerkatUK
    BeerkatUK Guest
    Change Microsoft Account associated with my GamerTag (Xbox Live Account)

Hello,

I have looked at those Knowledge Bases but all require me to have GOLD access on my Xbox.

I cannot access the 'Account' tile as a 'FREE' member so I cannot do this.

BeerkatUK, Jan 21, 2014
  4. I have access to my account but cannot buy xbox gold membership?

What you need to do is go to your Xbox account settings (on this website) and edit your email to match your current email. Then have them resend the verification email. That should get you all sorted out. If you have any more problems then just reply here
    or message me and I'll do all I can to help!

-CHAOS

Xbox Community Ambassador

Und3rstnd CHAOS, Jan 21, 2014
  5. BeerkatUK Win User

Change Microsoft Account associated with my GamerTag (Xbox Live Account)

Hello,

I have looked at those Knowledge Bases but all require me to have GOLD access on my Xbox.

I cannot access the 'Account' tile as a 'FREE' member so I cannot do this.
  6. Und3rstnd CHAOS Win User

What you need to do is go to your Xbox account settings (on this website) and edit your email to match your current email. Then have them resend the verification email. That should get you all sorted out. If you have any more problems then just reply here
    or message me and I'll do all I can to help!

-CHAOS

Xbox Community Ambassador
  7. Therecanbony1 Win User

but the message on screen is to have an adult purchase them FOR the child account. So, as the adult that owns the xbox live gold account, how do I do what the system is telling me to do? If, as an adult, I can not buy these for my child, why tell me I
    can? And are the very childish avatar skins REALLY only meant for adult players? If child accounts cannot have them, your messaging should not tell the child to ask their parents to purchase them for them. It should just say something like “ Avatar skins (many
    of which are obviously designed for children) cannot be purchased for a child account. So if you, as a parent buy your child an Xbox Live Gold account, please know that 5hey cannot access content design ped for xbox live gold members even with parent permission”.
  8. SaulKD Win User

Have xbox gold but have no access to multiplayer content.

I have xbox gold. I have had xbox gold. I tried repurchasing xbox gold and it won't let me because I already have and can't buy it again while I currently have it. The problem is not that I do not have xbox gold. The problem is that I have it and I cannot
    access multiplayer functions.
  9. JustinDirtyGold Win User

Can I transfer my xbox live gold subscription within the same xbox 360?

No, to get an Xbox LIVE Gold subscription on another account you will have to buy another Gold subscription, you cannot transfer Gold from one account to another.
Thema:

1. I have access to my account but cannot buy xbox gold membership? - Similar Threads - access account cannot

2. My Children cannot access the xBox Live Gold Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Children cannot access the xBox Live Gold Account: We have a new xBox One. We have an active xBox Live Gold account, but my children cannot access it under their sign-ons. I have their access set to Teen level and they are under my account as...
  3. Cannot Access my Xbox account error ‘Someone is using your account’

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Access my Xbox account error ‘Someone is using your account’: Hello Everyone, I really need some help, i have had to make this account to post, my Xbox email has been locked, I get the error message someone is using your account when i log in: Issue...
  4. Cannot access or send messages from xbox account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access or send messages from xbox account?: Hi all, I have 2 sons who have xbox accounts. This week I changed their email addresses for the xbox account and since then, one of my sons has been unable to access or send any messages from his...
  5. Cannot Access Xbox Live Account on Xbox 360 or Computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Access Xbox Live Account on Xbox 360 or Computer: I know my timing leaves much to be desired, but I got a new (to me) Xbox 360 E last night and was trying to set up an Xbox Live account during the outage (before I realized what was going on). My...
  6. Child account cannot access game add-ons installed by parent on Xbox One X console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account cannot access game add-ons installed by parent on Xbox One X console: Hi, I am having issues with my daughter’s family child Microsoft account. I just purchased 2 add-on packs for the game Minecraft that is already installed on our Xbox One X console. The add-on...
  7. Cannot log into Xbox live account or access settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into Xbox live account or access settings: my son can not get logged into his Xbox live account. I tried the online chat for help but it wasn’t helpful because he can’t access the settings either. 329b3020-e422-4cde-a751-ba44ab7502a5
  8. my account ban was overturned but I still cannot access my acount

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account ban was overturned but I still cannot access my acount: my ban is overturned but I still cannot access my account c2ab6188-4242-430e-b768-6465998728c1
  9. son cannot access xbox gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    son cannot access xbox gold account: I purchased xbox gold for my son, but he can't access it. When he goes on his xbox it doesn't allow him to play because it says he needs xbox gold. Any help would be appreciated. Aaron...
  10. My Friend Passed away, Cannot access account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Friend Passed away, Cannot access account: My friend passed away back in March of 2017, Him had I city world on Minecraft. Him, I and my other friends spent countless hours on there and enjoyed it.... Well he was the host, since he died we...