I have all my locations set to United States but when I try to redeem my gift card it says...

Discus and support I have all my locations set to United States but when I try to redeem my gift card it says... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; It says that my default currency is UK even though all my location settings are to U.S. 382ae756-2cea-4be4-bb4a-b2032c22d475 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DylanBlunt, Jun 26, 2020.

1. DylanBlunt
    DylanBlunt Guest

I have all my locations set to United States but when I try to redeem my gift card it says...

It says that my default currency is UK even though all my location settings are to U.S.

:)

DylanBlunt, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Nestalgica Win User

I have all my locations set to United States but when I try to redeem my gift card it says it will be sent to (my email) United Kingdom

Hi DylanBlunt,

This sounds like a language situation rather than region, so you should be able to redeem the code comfortably.

I hope this helps your situation.
  3. NaZoooom Win User

I have all my locations set to United States but when I try to redeem my gift card it says it will be sent to (my email) United Kingdom

Hi DylanBlunt,

When you say you have checked all locations is that your Microsoft account, Xbox Live account and on your console?

Check out this Update your Microsoft account if you’re moving to a new country or region support page which shows the
    3 step process for changing location and it us worth checking all three on your end to make sure they are set to the right region.

Hope this helps :)
  4. OuTiS l Win User

Yes I had this problem too, but it's better you talk to Xbox support they can help you and it will take time for 72 hours I guess
  5. RichCookie15627 Win User

U have set your language to english
  6. Savageradish111 Win User

Possibly change your email settings.
Thema:

1. I have all my locations set to United States but when I try to redeem my gift card it says... - Similar Threads - locations set United

2. We were unable to set your default recording location, error 0x80070005

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were unable to set your default recording location, error 0x80070005: Good morning, 3 days ago I've changed my pc but I kept all my drivers (one SS 128 go and one HDD 1To). I have only reset my ssd and put Windows 10 on it, but I didn't reset my HDD because I...
  3. Xbox location settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox location settings: Hi, I just bought my Xbox One S and I can not find my region/location listed in the country tab. BTW I am from Macedonia. There is not even any near country that I can log in. Any suggestions?...
  4. my country isn't in location settings on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    my country isn't in location settings on xbox one: What to do if my country isn't in location settings on xbox one does it mean that xbox live isnt supported for me and i can't make any purchases? Because i tried to make a purchase and in postal...
  5. How do I set the Xbox UI, all over the whole Xbox to English, no matter the location???

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I set the Xbox UI, all over the whole Xbox to English, no matter the location???: Why is it still impossible to get the Dashboard on Xbox One, all models, sold in all countries, always to English no matter the location? I find no possible way to get the Xbox fully in English,...
  6. My location isn't on the xbox settings and I can't purchase items

in XBoX on Consoles
    My location isn't on the xbox settings and I can't purchase items: I have a problem where my Microsoft account balance isn't showing up when I try to make a digital purchase. The only thing that shows is "add profile address," but I can't add a profile address...
  7. I am in Egypt I can not Subscribe on Gold live from Egypt Problem of Xbox location setting ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am in Egypt I can not Subscribe on Gold live from Egypt Problem of Xbox location setting ...: Dear Mr I am in Egypt I am using Visa from Egyptian Banks in Office 365 I want to Subscribe on Xbox Gold live , I can not change Xbox location to Egypt because there isn't found "Egypt " as...
  8. Need to change my location in my settings to purchase in the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to change my location in my settings to purchase in the microsoft store: Need help changing my location in the Microsoft store... it won't let me change from the Cayman Islands to Canada when I input my payment info, therefore no purchases!...
  9. Buying XBOX 360 game via XBOX store fails due to wrong location setting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying XBOX 360 game via XBOX store fails due to wrong location setting: Hi, I have an XBOX One and I'm trying to buy an XBOX 360 game (Monkey Island 2: SE) via the XBOX store, but it fails due to a wrong location setting. At the moment when I click in this page on...
  10. Unable to connect to parties when my location setting is correct

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to parties when my location setting is correct: Hi guys, I'm having a problem connecting to parties on my Xbox One despite having an open NAT type. I found out if I change my location from United Kingdom to United States it fixes the issue but...