I have already bought Minecraft, and subsequently migrated my mojang account, but whenever...

Discus and support I have already bought Minecraft, and subsequently migrated my mojang account, but whenever... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have played Java edition on and off since about 1.15 I think, and I migrated my mojang account ( admittedly at the last moment), but whenever I open... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The_Vagabond, Aug 19, 2022.

1. The_Vagabond
    The_Vagabond Guest

I have already bought Minecraft, and subsequently migrated my mojang account, but whenever...

I have played Java edition on and off since about 1.15 I think, and I migrated my mojang account ( admittedly at the last moment), but whenever I open the launcher it says that I can only play the Minecraft demo, and that I need to purchase the base game once more. From what I have seen, this seems to be a recurring issue amongst other players, so any help would be very much appreciated. I play on a Mac, if that's any help.
    I have already bought Minecraft, and subsequently migrated my mojang account, but whenever... [​IMG]

:)

The_Vagabond, Aug 19, 2022
  2. lutfilhadi Win User

minecraft launcher

hi i already uninstall and reinstall using the xbox app but it still show the same on the launcher as for both minecraft dungeon and minecraft bedrock are available in my order history but for the java minecraft i bought it from mojang which have already been migrated to my current microsoft account
  3. ljlandich0 Win User

How to play minecraft without Launcher

So , i have their same problem. Afyer migrating my mojang account to microsoft i cant find my bought minecraft anymore but i bought many years ago with my mojang account (java edition , i also have the email confirmation of the redemption of the gift card) . After contacting mojang they all lead me here to microsoft support
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I have already bought Minecraft, and subsequently migrated my mojang account, but whenever I open the launcher it says "play demo" and that I need to purchase Minecraft

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this
    THE_VAGABOND

In order to isolate a bit more the issue please answer the following questions :

This started happening after you migrated your mojang account or you already had migrated the account?
    Did you purchased Java edition directly from minecraft.net?
    Or when you go to your Microsoft account order history the transaction appears there with order status completed?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

And, which troubleshooting steps you have done to fix this, in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  5. Seksaoui Abderraouf Win User

Forced to create another xbox account on an email that already has one, and now i can't log in to xbox app.

No since I haven't bought anything in the past 3 months, I've owned Minecraft since around 2015. it seems that the issue is exactly as I described 2 conflicting accounts on the same Microsoft account, because whenever I try to Login with Mojang account it says that this account has already been migrated, which means it must still be linked to the email. so now I 2 xbox accounts on 1 Microsoft account. this probably can't be fixed from my side of things.
  6. Youchan3070 Win User

New Minecraft launcher won't connect since I changed my main alias from my Microsoft account.

When Minecraft stopped working, I used my Microsoft account. And this issue happened after I changed my main alias from E-Mail 2 to E-Mail 1. I can play Minecraft if I log in with my E-Mail 2.

I purchased Minecraft on my Mojang account before the migration, but I don't use my mojang account and that Microsoft account that was migrated to.

With my Mojang account (E-Mail 1) migrated to Microsoft account (E-Mail 4) I bad the Java Edition. With my first Microsoft account (E-Mail 1, now 3) I had Minecraft Bedrock Edition. And with the other MIcrosoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) I have both Java and Bedrock.

I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft Account (E-Mail 1, now 3) from the Microsoft Store and I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) from the Microsoft Store but the Java Edition I purchased from minecraft.net. On my Mojang account (E-Mail 1, now migrated to Microsoft Account with E-Mail 3) I bought Minecraft Java from minecraft.net.
Thema:

1. I have already bought Minecraft, and subsequently migrated my mojang account, but whenever... - Similar Threads - already bought Minecraft

2. I need to buy minecraft when I already bought it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to buy minecraft when I already bought it.: I bought minecraft a while a go and was playing it but now the migration happened and It says I need to buy it again. Is this right? And if not how do I get it? I am also on a computer....
  3. Being asked to purchase MInecraft Java on the account i already bought it from.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being asked to purchase MInecraft Java on the account i already bought it from.: I already migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft long ago. Microsoft suddenly doesn't recognize my account and asks me to create a new profile on the same email i migrated my account and purchase...
  4. Just bought minecraft and it's already bugged

in XboX Insiders
    Just bought minecraft and it's already bugged: I bought minecraft and downloaded some packs I bought on ps4 and iOS. Now it's telling me I need to make more space. I have 446.9GB. I'm not sure if this is a minecraft issue or an Omega update...
  5. Bought my daughter a minecraft gift code, xboxone says "code already been redeemed"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought my daughter a minecraft gift code, xboxone says "code already been redeemed": Bought my daughter a minecraft gift code, xboxone says "code already been redeemed", cannot find the game down load or anything to do with te game on her xbox one...
  6. I already bought minecraft, but it doesn't install and it tells me tells me to keep...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already bought minecraft, but it doesn't install and it tells me tells me to keep...: I bought Minecraft on January 3rd, 2019 and enjoyed the games, but recently I formatted my PC and tried to reinstall Minecraft, a message asking me to repurchase is displayed as shown below....
  7. Minecraft telling me i need to buy full version after i had already bought it for the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft telling me i need to buy full version after i had already bought it for the...: I had bought mine craft on my pc once I had first built it. I got the bedrock edition to play with my console friends. It didn't work the first time I purchased it due to an error on my end so I...
  8. Already bought minecraft for windows 10 on microsoft account, but it's asking me to buy it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already bought minecraft for windows 10 on microsoft account, but it's asking me to buy it...: I also don't know why when I put in my microsoft account is does not come up as purchased. But, I can find it in my purchase history and play the game. 1cb00e9d-5257-422a-b292-ae007b666dbb
  9. Minecraft wants me to rebuy skins that I already bought on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wants me to rebuy skins that I already bought on xbox 360: This is complete bs because I spent over $100 dollars on skin packs and texture packs like, skin pack 1 and 2. I also have the candy texture pack on xbox 360 but when I got my xbox one s with...
  10. Already bought minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already bought minecraft: For some reason, I bought minecraft on Xbox One and I can't use my microsoft account to play unless I pay another $20, I don't understand why though, I should be able to logically....