I have already brought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 2 years ago, but I have not got...

Discus and support I have already brought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 2 years ago, but I have not got... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have already brought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 2 years ago. 2 months ago, Minecraft made a feature where if you have bedrock edition, you would get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by anonymous_296, Aug 20, 2022.

1. I have already brought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 2 years ago, but I have not got...

I have already brought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 2 years ago. 2 months ago, Minecraft made a feature where if you have bedrock edition, you would get java edition for free. My friend got java edition for free as usual (he brought bedrock around the same time as me), but I have not been given Java edition. I am not using family sharing or anything. I have all components needed such as Xbox Game Bar, Xbox Console Companion, e,t,c, but for some reason I have not been give Java Edition.

I have already brought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 2 years ago, but I have not got... [​IMG]

:)

anonymous_296, Aug 20, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft Version Help?!?

From the sound of it, you have Minecraft Xbox One Edition. This edition of the game was discontinued a few years ago. It can still be played, but is no longer supported or updated. To get the bedrock version of the game, then you will have to purchase
    Minecraft bedrock version from the Microsoft store on the Xbox. This version is just named Minecraft.
  3. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

4. QuackG Win User

Minecraft won't work on my Xbox One, and it says I need the Xbox Game Pass. (i bought the game, i did NOT get it with the Xbox Game Pass) EDIT: It works now!

How long ago did you purchase the game? Are you able to see it listed in your purchase history on account.microsoft.com? Have you tried deleting the game from your console and then re-downloading it?
    So I checked my purchase history, and no, Minecraft is not there. Here's the thing. I have Minecraft: Xbox One Edition still, but not Minecraft. (Minecraft: Xbox One Edition is an old legacy console edition of Minecraft, just like the Playstation 4 Edition
    and Xbox 360 Edition. Then Mojang put Minecraft on the Xbox One into Bedrock Edition, and EVERYONE who had the Xbox One Edition of Minecraft, got the new, simply named Minecraft for free.

I don't know if Minecraft: Xbox One Edition was a Xbox Game Pass Game, but I bought that digitally.

So I uninstalled Minecraft just now and now it isn't in my ready to install, and it is saying I NEVER BOUGHT IT and I don't even OWN it. It used to say you own this game, but since I uninstalled Minecraft, it doesn't even say that anymore.

Now I don't even have it at ALL.

Edit: I bought the Xbox One Edition of Minecraft probably at least 3 years ago. Then they came out with Minecraft on the Xbox on Bedrock Edition, and everyone who OWNED it beforehand, got the new and improved version for free since they had already bought
    the old version. I don't even think they update the Minecraft: Xbox One Edition anymore.

So basically my money was stolen, and now I have to pay more if I want Minecraft back.

(sorry if i sound angry, i just really love Minecraft, and my friends and i get on this EPIC world almost every day together and have fun. Now i can't do that anymore...) :(

Edit 2: It works now! Try restarting your xbox and see for yourself.
  5. Raven Innocence Win User

Free redeem code for Minecraft windows 10 edition

I'm sorry that I wasn't clear. I'm in the same situation as the original poster. I purchased Minecraft back in 2013, so I own what is now called the Java Edition. I recently got a new laptop that is Windows 10; while I had many reservations about Windows
    10, the one thing I was looking forward to was being able to finally get the Windows 10 version of Minecraft, Bedrock, so that I could play cross platform with my younger brother, who plays on Xbox. Now, however, I can find no option to redeem my free copy
    of Minecraft Bedrock, despite have paid for Minecraft once already years ago.
  6. AlexLEC169689 Win User

Minecraft

Oh ok so if you have the old one then you will have to pay for Minecraft on PC since you will only get it on PC if you have specifically brought the Minecraft Bedrock Edition. But as it seems like you have the 360 edition that's a legacy version of Minecraft therefore you wont be able to download Minecraft on PC.
Thema:

I have already brought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 2 years ago, but I have not got...

1. I have already brought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 2 years ago, but I have not got... - Similar Threads - already brought Minecraft

2. Xbox Live tenure says 9 years even though it should already be at 10 years

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live tenure says 9 years even though it should already be at 10 years: Okay so I made my account and got gold in 2012, and i've been on gold ever since, but recently I extended my gold membership after I converted it to ultimate gamepass, which my gamepass expired in...
  3. Why can't I get Minecraft Java for free if I already own Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get Minecraft Java for free if I already own Minecraft Bedrock: A while back I brought a xbox 1 which came with minecraft bedrock. Now I play on pc and on the minecraft launcher I keep getting a pop-up saying that if you own one version, you get the other for...
  4. Why do I still end up playing with cheaters I have already blocked and reported?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I still end up playing with cheaters I have already blocked and reported?: Every other game I play on Black Ops Cold War I meet an outright cheater. Using hacks, aimbotting, head glitching or (rarely now) boosting, so I block them and report them. Yet a week or so later,...
  5. Beta preview ring: did they already remove the "needs disc" icons??

in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview ring: did they already remove the "needs disc" icons??: We just got that and it was wonderful being able to tell which game needs the disc in the tray. It wasn't perfect...even the game with the disc already in was showing as "no disc". But I loved it....
  6. An Xbox Series X Idea That Has Probably Been Mentioned Already But........

in XboX Insiders
    An Xbox Series X Idea That Has Probably Been Mentioned Already But........: I know it's probably been mentioned on more than one occasion but with the tech in the Xbox Series X I would love to see dashboard variations ie the original Xbox dash and the original blade...
  7. Do I need to buy Minecraft Java if I already have Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to buy Minecraft Java if I already have Minecraft Bedrock: So a few years ago i got Minecraft Bedrock in the Microsoft Store, on my computer. Recently (I think) Microsoft has made it where if you had one version on a computer, you could get the other for...
  8. PSN Account Already Linked to Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    PSN Account Already Linked to Microsoft: When I try to log into my Microsoft Account on my PS4 to play Minecraft with friends, it says that my PSN account is already linked to another Microsoft Account and it tells me to log in with that...
  9. Why do I have to purchase call of duty modern warfare if I already own the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to purchase call of duty modern warfare if I already own the disc: I put the disc in for call Of duty modern warfare to my Xbox x series when I install everything it tells me to purchase the game still I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times I have...
  10. Trying to download a game but being prompted to pay for a game I have already brought.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to download a game but being prompted to pay for a game I have already brought.: Hi I am having an issue where any game I try to access in my download list is asking me to pay. Is anyone else having this issue? 7e43373b-3104-4b5b-8fc9-333dbbd1628c