I have an error.

Discus and support I have an error. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Upon entering the Game for Windows Marketplace gives me an error: "Unable to start the program. The cause may be a problem with your Internet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EasiestPlum6787, Feb 18, 2014.

1. I have an error.

Upon entering the Game for Windows Marketplace gives me an error:

"Unable to start the program. The cause may be a problem with your Internet connection or a malfunction of service LIVE"

:)

EasiestPlum6787, Feb 18, 2014
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    I have a error

Hey there,

Check our
    Change your Xbox console region page
    for steps on changing your console's region. The steps you're looking for are located under 'How to change your country/region on Xbox 360'. Hope this helps!

Mister Beep, Feb 18, 2014
  3. I have error 1170000

I have an error 1170000 and it will only let me play as a guest.

TapetalGinger52, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I have an error.

The Games for Windows marketplace was shut down several months ago.

Smwutches, Feb 18, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

I have an error.

The Games for Windows marketplace was shut down several months ago.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

I have a error

Hey there,

Check our
    Change your Xbox console region page
    for steps on changing your console's region. The steps you're looking for are located under 'How to change your country/region on Xbox 360'. Hope this helps!
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

I have an error code

Hey NTN x ELECTRICK! What error code are you getting when trying to sign in to Xbox Live? Post back and let me know!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  8. {Parity} Win User

I having system error

It it best to start your own thread.

However, try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and
    restart the console.

Good Luck.
  9. XBF Amber M Win User

I having system error

Hi Dre!

Thanks for reaching out to us in forums for this issue. I moved your post into a new thread so that we could tailor our support specifically to you!

Based on the error code that you received, you'll want to use our Xbox One Startup Error Solution
    to troubleshoot and resolve the issue. The wizard will take you step by step to get you back in the game. Go ahead and give it a try and please let us know the results!

I hope that this helps out!
Thema:

I have an error.

1. I have an error. - Similar Threads - error

2. Do you own this game or app error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you own this game or app error: ok so I am getting this error with most of the free games from gamerpass I have (Minecraft, State of Decay 2, and Shadows of War. just to name a few) I used the support option of "talk with a Xbox...
  3. Fehlermeldung xbox one [Translation-Error message xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fehlermeldung xbox one [Translation-Error message xbox one]: Meine Xbox bringt mir folgende Fehlermeldungen 0 x 903f8001 und 0x 80a30204 . Was muss ich tun ? Kann mich nicht auf der Xbox anmelden. [Translation-My Xbox brings me the following error messages...
  4. Error 0x80070005 while trying to install Metro exodus on XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070005 while trying to install Metro exodus on XBOX app: Hello! I have tried for two days now to install metro exodus on my pc with the game pass for pc. But when i try to install it i only get the error 0x80070005. This is really annoying because i...
  5. Service Alert On Xbox 360, No errors, 2 machines

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Service Alert On Xbox 360, No errors, 2 machines: I have two machines on opposite sides of the house. one is for my son and one is for my parents. My Xbox one is fine and has no issues at all. Both show "Service Alert" when running the "Test Xbox...
  6. Xbox 0x801901f4 Account Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 0x801901f4 Account Error: Hi there, today I was playing Gears of War 4 and randomly received the following error: 0x801901f4 This is what I have done unsuccessfully.. 1. ) Removed account from Xbox, factory restored...
  7. Error code 0x89234020

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 0x89234020: I only have this problem with 1 friend. every other player is fine. we have tried everything that microsoft has asked us to do. d66c0593-13e7-49c1-8af6-acb7237abd67
  8. Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help: Xbox one will not launch. Minecraft. No error codes worked until last update. 185c76b5-115c-4743-b9f0-9f665bc211ce
  9. Game error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game error: I have ncaa 06 and it says game error I did the uninstall update thing it doesn’t work I have an Xbox slim and the hard drive I bought the game off amazon and it doesn’t look fake to me and now...
  10. Rainbow Six Siege Error code: 6-0x00001000 unable to fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Error code: 6-0x00001000 unable to fix: OK, so I keep getting this error code 6-0x00001000, which is a timeout code with Ubisoft servers. I have tried every possible fix to fix this issue. (Factory resetting Xbox, Factory resetting...