I have an error.

Discus and support I have an error. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Upon entering the Game for Windows Marketplace gives me an error: "Unable to start the program. The cause may be a problem with your Internet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EasiestPlum6787, Feb 18, 2014.

1. I have an error.

Upon entering the Game for Windows Marketplace gives me an error:

"Unable to start the program. The cause may be a problem with your Internet connection or a malfunction of service LIVE"

:)

EasiestPlum6787, Feb 18, 2014
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    I have a error

Hey there,

Check our
    Change your Xbox console region page
    for steps on changing your console's region. The steps you're looking for are located under 'How to change your country/region on Xbox 360'. Hope this helps!

Mister Beep, Feb 18, 2014
  3. I have error 1170000

I have an error 1170000 and it will only let me play as a guest.

TapetalGinger52, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I have an error.

The Games for Windows marketplace was shut down several months ago.

Smwutches, Feb 18, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

I have an error.

The Games for Windows marketplace was shut down several months ago.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

I have a error

Hey there,

Check our
    Change your Xbox console region page
    for steps on changing your console's region. The steps you're looking for are located under 'How to change your country/region on Xbox 360'. Hope this helps!
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

I have an error code

Hey NTN x ELECTRICK! What error code are you getting when trying to sign in to Xbox Live? Post back and let me know!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  8. {Parity} Win User

I having system error

It it best to start your own thread.

However, try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and
    restart the console.

Good Luck.
  9. XBF Amber M Win User

I having system error

Hi Dre!

Thanks for reaching out to us in forums for this issue. I moved your post into a new thread so that we could tailor our support specifically to you!

Based on the error code that you received, you'll want to use our Xbox One Startup Error Solution
    to troubleshoot and resolve the issue. The wizard will take you step by step to get you back in the game. Go ahead and give it a try and please let us know the results!

I hope that this helps out!
Thema:

I have an error.

1. I have an error. - Similar Threads - error

2. Error Code 0x800704cf

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x800704cf: I received this Error when turning on my console this morning. I have tried all the basic trouble shooting methods: Hard resets for both my console and my router, checked other devices connected...
  3. Gears Pop! Login error loop issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears Pop! Login error loop issue.: Hello I have not been able to properly open/play Gears Pop! since the past weekend. On September 7th I played several matches and closed the app. Later that night when my boxes were ready to be...
  4. File System Error (-2143322098) when launching Gears of War 5.

in XBoX on Windows
    File System Error (-2143322098) when launching Gears of War 5.: The game was working fine last night. I had a windows update when i shut down my computer and today I get a File System Error (-2143322098). This is an image of the error box that appears: [img]...
  5. Xbox one in system error E102 loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one in system error E102 loop: I have an original 500GB Xbox one. A few days ago I was playing Forza 6 and the game frooze. It was late so I turned off my xbox with a hard reset, because I couldn't go back to the dashboard and...
  6. Disc read errors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc read errors: I had issues with the disc drive on my old Xbox one console. It completely died on me. Luckily, the One X just launched, so I purchased that, hoping Microsoft used better hardware. I was wrong,...
  7. why wont my box connect to internet error code 0x800713AB

in XBoX Accessibility
    why wont my box connect to internet error code 0x800713AB: why wont my xbox connect to internet 84ee9ebb-aeaa-44fb-8819-3e6468b0ecc1
  8. Error codes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error codes: Hi all our console is displaying the message after taking an age to start up these instructions have been followed and still nothing. However it does say installation stopped furniture help...
  9. Xbox one beta ring preview errors

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one beta ring preview errors: My Xbox is not an Xbox one x or Xbox one s it's the original and since two updates ago I cannot access my usb thumb drive also I deleted an account off the Xbox because it would always ask for...
  10. Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a: I have had an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription for several months now. Been working fine then last Friday I started getting error 0x803f900a whenever I tried to run any of my free game pass...