I have an expired xbox 5 dollar code and i would like to get a non expired code for it.

Discus and support I have an expired xbox 5 dollar code and i would like to get a non expired code for it. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Please anyone help me thank you. c766bb97-740b-4b87-a2ad-015f86d4af20 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ChanceHare62165, May 6, 2019.

1. I have an expired xbox 5 dollar code and i would like to get a non expired code for it.

My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Please anyone help me thank you.

:)

ChanceHare62165, May 6, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

I have an expired xbox 5 dollar code and i would like to get a non expired code for it.

I'm sorry but there's nothing that can be done after a code is expired.
  3. {Parity} Win User

It is your responsibility to use the code before it expires. That is a valuable lesson to learn.
  4. Lavindathar Win User

Yeah I don't think there is anything you can do here.

Were you originally sent an expired code? Or did you let it expire. Depends where you got it from, when etc.

But if you let it expire, that can't be rectified.
  5. causeforconcern Win User

RENEW GOLD FOR A BUCK AND UNLOCK A FREE YEAR OF EA ACCESS WHEN YOU STAY GOLD UNTIL SEPTEMBER

Well, my XBL expired. I guess it expired at midnight. I tried this promotion again and it still says 9.99 for one month.

If I use a code I buy online for a 12 month membership, will I be able to get EA Access? Or when it says "Use a code" does that mean a code for XBL dollars?
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

£10 gift card bought from Amazon displaying this message when i try to redeem: 'This token has expired and cannot be redeemed.'

Hi DCFC,

I would recommend to contact Amazon, it seems that what you've received is an expired code. Expired codes can't be redeemed on your Microsoft Account. To verify the status of the code you can contact

Live Support.

They should be able to let you know if the code is expired or not. If the code is expired, you would have to get back with amazon.

Also, we have an article on how to
    Troubleshoot Xbox Prepaid codes issues

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. I have an expired xbox 5 dollar code and i would like to get a non expired code for it. - Similar Threads - expired dollar code

2. Your trial for this game has expired?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your trial for this game has expired?: Every time I put the disc in it comes up with this message this game has expired I cant do nothing about it 465b2f2e-afa5-45e2-9618-032e7fc3e420
  3. Can I redeem a xbox game pass ultimate gift card after my last subscription expired?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I redeem a xbox game pass ultimate gift card after my last subscription expired?: Hi everyone, I've heard that game pass ultimate gift cards only work for new members with none subscription. So my ultimate expired just a few days ago and i was wondering is if those gift cards...
  4. Do DLC & Expansion codes that have no indicated expiration dates never expire?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do DLC & Expansion codes that have no indicated expiration dates never expire?: Hi, I have the DLC code for Marching Fire Edition and also for the Legacy Battle Pack for For Honor on Xbox One. I want to give these as a gift to someone as I have not redeemed them... But I...
  5. Expired Card, cannot access subscriptions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Expired Card, cannot access subscriptions: About a year ago, I had my primary payment option and with it, the realms for minecraft subscription. I had it for a while until one day my card expires, but instead of letting me switch the...
  6. Xbox warranty expired , but I feel like I have been absolutely scammed and robbed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox warranty expired , but I feel like I have been absolutely scammed and robbed: Hello, my issue is that i have had hardware issues with my xbox one s and have contacted multiple people. I do all the troubleshooting steps and still get the same result , i'm not going to even...
  7. My New Xbox One X shows "Warranty has expired" after registering the device and linking it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My New Xbox One X shows "Warranty has expired" after registering the device and linking it...: I brought Xbox oneX from Amazon, and i linked the console to my microsoft account and registered the console. It immidiately started showing "Warranty has expired". Infact this happened twice, I...
  8. Xbox Minecraft Realm Expired & Can't Renew for 10-Players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Minecraft Realm Expired & Can't Renew for 10-Players: Hi everyone! I bought a subscription to a 10-person realm around June 2019 and had it going until October 2019. Now in Jan 2020 - my buddies and I want to play it again so I opened the game to...
  9. Game pass ultimate, sub good but can't play cause sub expired???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate, sub good but can't play cause sub expired???: I'm a bit unpleased with getting 3 months for a buck when I only get to play 10 days then it says my sub has expired when I try an play a game on gamepass, my sub says it's good til 4/1/2020....
  10. xbox gave me 90 dollars for free but the code got expired can i get a new one?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox gave me 90 dollars for free but the code got expired can i get a new one?: hello xbox live gave me a 90 dollar code but it got expired talked to a mannager and recommended me this place you can see the talk that we had the reference number is 1344512910 because it got...