I have an expired xbox 5 dollar code and i would like to get a non expired code for it.

Discus and support I have an expired xbox 5 dollar code and i would like to get a non expired code for it. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Please anyone help me thank you. c766bb97-740b-4b87-a2ad-015f86d4af20 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ChanceHare62165, May 6, 2019.

1. I have an expired xbox 5 dollar code and i would like to get a non expired code for it.

My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Please anyone help me thank you.

:)

ChanceHare62165, May 6, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

I have an expired xbox 5 dollar code and i would like to get a non expired code for it.

I'm sorry but there's nothing that can be done after a code is expired.
  3. {Parity} Win User

It is your responsibility to use the code before it expires. That is a valuable lesson to learn.
  4. Lavindathar Win User

Yeah I don't think there is anything you can do here.

Were you originally sent an expired code? Or did you let it expire. Depends where you got it from, when etc.

But if you let it expire, that can't be rectified.
  5. causeforconcern Win User

RENEW GOLD FOR A BUCK AND UNLOCK A FREE YEAR OF EA ACCESS WHEN YOU STAY GOLD UNTIL SEPTEMBER

Well, my XBL expired. I guess it expired at midnight. I tried this promotion again and it still says 9.99 for one month.

If I use a code I buy online for a 12 month membership, will I be able to get EA Access? Or when it says "Use a code" does that mean a code for XBL dollars?
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

£10 gift card bought from Amazon displaying this message when i try to redeem: 'This token has expired and cannot be redeemed.'

Hi DCFC,

I would recommend to contact Amazon, it seems that what you've received is an expired code. Expired codes can't be redeemed on your Microsoft Account. To verify the status of the code you can contact

Live Support.

They should be able to let you know if the code is expired or not. If the code is expired, you would have to get back with amazon.

Also, we have an article on how to
    Troubleshoot Xbox Prepaid codes issues

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. I have an expired xbox 5 dollar code and i would like to get a non expired code for it. - Similar Threads - expired dollar code

2. Süresi Geçmiş Üyeliğimi İptal Edemiyorum? [Translate] Can't Cancel My Expired Membership?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Süresi Geçmiş Üyeliğimi İptal Edemiyorum? [Translate] Can't Cancel My Expired Membership?: 3 aylık gamepass'i 6tlye aldıktan sonra yinelemesini kapatmak istediğimde kapatamadım, hatalarla karşılaştım. 3 ay sonunda kartımdan 177tl çekmeye çalıştınız fakat param yoktu. yinelemek için...
  3. Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?: If you want to opt back in at "Gold" level only, is this possible? Or, will you be automatically rejoined as a "Game Pass" member on that account for all eternity?...
  4. xbox live 12 months expire after 3 months. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live 12 months expire after 3 months. Why?: We got a X-Box live Gold 12months subscription activated in February 2019 then in june, the subscription has expired. When we enter the code again, it says that the code has already been used....
  5. I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do?: I've searched everywhere for this problem but I got nothing. Using a regular Xbox One. I got Overwatch (Origins Edition) using the Games with Gold offer. After a few days I couldn't play it...
  6. Suscripción vencida [Translate] Expired subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Suscripción vencida [Translate] Expired subscription: No me deja pagar la suscripcion vencida con tarjeta de regalo solo con tarjeta de credito alguien que me pueda explicar?? [Translate by Mod] You won't let me pay for the expired subscription...
  7. Suspension not lifted after expiration.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension not lifted after expiration.: Enforcement team, sweetheart, you've got to get it together! I had a 24 hour suspension that ended hours ago, and privileges still not returned. I'd like to think this was an honest mistake.....
  8. Xbox Live transferred to Game Pass Ultimate during beta was due to expire in 2020, now 2019.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live transferred to Game Pass Ultimate during beta was due to expire in 2020, now 2019.: I had Xbox Live paid up until December 2020 when I signed up for the $1 Game Pass Ultimate preview. As we all know, this replaces the entire subscription and should still expire on the same date...
  9. How can I check my gamepass for pc code expire date ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I check my gamepass for pc code expire date ?: I'v just got a gamepass for pc 1 month code from giveaway how can I check its expire date ? 2ff0c3ea-a369-4c76-af88-b960292ad7ff
  10. xbox gave me 90 dollars for free but the code got expired can i get a new one?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox gave me 90 dollars for free but the code got expired can i get a new one?: hello xbox live gave me a 90 dollar code but it got expired talked to a mannager and recommended me this place you can see the talk that we had the reference number is 1344512910 because it got...