I have an HP Computer with Windows 10, AMD A12-9800 RADEON R7, 12 COMPUTE CORES 4C+8G...

Discus and support I have an HP Computer with Windows 10, AMD A12-9800 RADEON R7, 12 COMPUTE CORES 4C+8G... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an HP Computer with Windows 10, AMD A12-9800 RADEON R7, 12 COMPUTE CORES 4C+8G 3.80 GHz, Radeon R7 450 graphics card. Will this system run the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by catfishink, Nov 14, 2021.

1. catfishink
    catfishink Guest

I have an HP Computer with Windows 10, AMD A12-9800 RADEON R7, 12 COMPUTE CORES 4C+8G...

I have an HP Computer with Windows 10, AMD A12-9800 RADEON R7, 12 COMPUTE CORES 4C+8G 3.80 GHz, Radeon R7 450 graphics card. Will this system run the new version of Flightsim?

Thanks

:)

catfishink, Nov 14, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

I have an HP Computer with Windows 10, AMD A12-9800 RADEON R7, 12 COMPUTE CORES 4C+8G 3.80 GHz, Radeon R7 450 graphics card. Will this system run Flightsim 2020?

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Unfortunately not, as this game requires a lot of processing, and your computer would have to meet the minimum or recommended requirements to run it.

In the link below you can find the minimum requirements for the game.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/microsoft-flig...

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.

[​IMG]
  3. Farscape247 Win User

I have an HP Computer with Windows 10, AMD A12-9800 RADEON R7, 12 COMPUTE CORES 4C+8G 3.80 GHz, Radeon R7 450 graphics card. Will this system run Flightsim 2020?

basic answer, nope, you would be lucky to get to the main menu with that setup i am afraid.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Ys your cpu and GPU are below.the requirementa

You need a ryzen 3 5th gen or higher or intel i5 8th gen
  5. Braintrust411 Win User

Graphic card apparently supported - can't use DVR to record

(to go with my above information)

Hardware of Both Computers

------------------------------------

PC Brand = HP Compaq 6000 Pro MT PC

Processor= Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 (3GHz) Bios= HP 786G2 v02.02 06/23/11

Memory= 7GB - (1) 4GB + (3) 1GB (all are PC3 10600 DDR3 unbuffered)

Video Card= ASUS ATI/AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3 (Oland 128 Pro 5CU (chipset)
  6. MarbleBag590 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 crashes during start-up

On PC? Make sure your PC specs match the game requirements.

[*]OS: Windows 10 64
    [*]Direct X 12
    [*]CPU: Intel Corei3-4170 3.70 GHz / AMD FX-6120
    [*]GPU: GeForce GT 740 / AMD Radeon R7 250X
    [*]RAM: 8 GB (2 GB VRAM)
    [*]55 GB Hard Drive space
Thema:

1. I have an HP Computer with Windows 10, AMD A12-9800 RADEON R7, 12 COMPUTE CORES 4C+8G... - Similar Threads - Computer Windows AMD

2. I have a gaming computer that came with Window 11. I want to download Windows 10. Will it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a gaming computer that came with Window 11. I want to download Windows 10. Will it...: I have a gaming computer that came with Window 11. I want to download Windows 10. Will it override Windows 11? If not how do I get rid of Windows 11 in order to download Windows 10?...
  3. How can i uninstall minecraft from my windows computer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i uninstall minecraft from my windows computer?: Hey! So i made the mistake of buying minecraft bedrock edition and now i am trying to find a way to get it refunded because I accidentally bought the wrong Minecraft... is there anyway to get...
  4. Copy/Paste a windows xbox game from a computer to another (feature that exist in steam,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Copy/Paste a windows xbox game from a computer to another (feature that exist in steam,...: Hello, I'm here to ask a simple question : How can you copy/paste a windows xbox game that you legaly own from one of your computer to another ? This feature exists (and is really easy to access...
  5. Buy minecraft windows 10 on computer with money of a microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy minecraft windows 10 on computer with money of a microsoft account: Bonjour I put 30 euro with a gift card in my microsoft account but I can t use it to buy minecraft windows 10 for computer on xbox software. How I can buy this game ? When I want to purchase it...
  6. Is there a way to upload a custom club picture without having to use a windows computer?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way to upload a custom club picture without having to use a windows computer?: Is there a way to upload a custom club picture without having to use a windows computer? I’ve been trying to figure this out. Is there like an app or something so it’ll be a lot easier?...
  7. I got Minecraft Windows 10 with my old Surface Pro. How do I move it to my new computer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Minecraft Windows 10 with my old Surface Pro. How do I move it to my new computer?: Context, I recently got a new computer and I'm in process of downloading all my old games again, but I've hit a roadblock. On my old computer (A surface pro) when I got the laptop Minecraft...
  8. Gaming Services error: "Windows could not start gaming service on Local Computer. Error 31:...

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming Services error: "Windows could not start gaming service on Local Computer. Error 31:...: I'm trying to fix a problem about Xbox Gamepass, 0x00000001 error code while downloading games from Xbox Gamepass (I can download apps on Microsoft store without error exculuding Xbox gamepass...
  9. Can't use cloud gaming on windows 10 computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use cloud gaming on windows 10 computer: I have never been able to stream on computer using xbox cloud. Every time it's about to start a game I get this message and no further information. Am I missing something? [img]...
  10. unable to download Minecraft Windows 10 on my computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to download Minecraft Windows 10 on my computer: Recently I bought a digital copy of Minecraft windows 10 and after I bought it I selected the wrong device to download on, now I don't know how to download it onto the correct device or refund the...