I have an idea on how to weed out the kids with little to no troubleshooting knowledge.

Discus and support I have an idea on how to weed out the kids with little to no troubleshooting knowledge. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The majority of these people posting questions on how to troubleshoot an issue with a beta build have no idea what they’re doing. However I have a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MaxJulius, Jun 13, 2020.

1. /u/MaxJulius
    /u/MaxJulius Guest

I have an idea on how to weed out the kids with little to no troubleshooting knowledge.

The majority of these people posting questions on how to troubleshoot an issue with a beta build have no idea what they’re doing. However I have a solution!

When someone attempts to join up, they should go through a test like “what do you do when your xbox freezes?” Or “if an app is not responding, how do you handle it?”

Maybe itll weed out the people that break their Xboxes because they have no clue what to do in a situation like those.

submitted by /u/MaxJulius
    [link] [comments]

/u/MaxJulius, Jun 13, 2020
  2. BGH FlakJacket Win User

No more children playing Call of Duty...

Never happen, these people are in it to make money not weed out kids playing a "violent" video game. What a joke.
  3. FuhLeePlay Win User

Best Community on Xbox one

The kids and trolls will be on every system. The new reputation system is supposed to weed them out and make them play against one another but lets be real, the annoying kids and trolls aren't going anywhere.
  4. Bluntman1138 Win User

Get Happy With Happy Wars

"I have no idea what you just said little kid.....but you special."
  5. Spidergod 076 Win User

mmorpg for console

I have a great idea for a mmorpg but no knowledge of how to put it together it would consit of feature things from other games that have been on consoles would only need to work out how to operate the servers.
  6. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Xbox 360

Hiya!

Sounds like a great idea and your are correct, there are a lot of kid friendly games out there for your little ones. :)

Happy Gaming!!
Thema:

1. I have an idea on how to weed out the kids with little to no troubleshooting knowledge. - Similar Threads - idea weed kids

2. MY IDEA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MY IDEA: Hi My idea for a game console with a special design and connected tools is to see the game player as a reality I designed this console and its games If Microsoft wants, we can work together...
  3. Improving Idea

in XBoX on Windows
    Improving Idea: My problem is that when i pin something, and i play a shooter game (or a game where i can't see my mouse), there is a chance for my mouse to pop up at my pinned widget, and disrupt me. because...
  4. Here's idea helping people put them good happy

in XboX Insiders
    Here's idea helping people put them good happy: Insider hub appy for Android submitted by /u/Results_Modz [link] [comments]
  5. I like the idea for the new guide, but do you think you can add a new "Press Y To Search"...

in XboX Insiders
    I like the idea for the new guide, but do you think you can add a new "Press Y To Search"...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Alex11867 [link] [comments]
  6. A really cool idea that I've had for a few weeks now

in XboX Insiders
    A really cool idea that I've had for a few weeks now: [IMG] So for a few weeks I've been thinking that xbox should make a feature where you can switch from the current xbox dashboard to the older one, cause personally the older one looks cooler. I...
  7. Xbox Idea : Xbox live subscription alert

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Idea : Xbox live subscription alert: Hi guys ! I recently run into the famous problem of running out of my Xbox live gold membership. Unfortunately i didnt know that my membership was due and now i have to wait until tomorrow to get...
  8. blocked by @XboxAmbassadors for this, any idea how i can contact them?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    blocked by @XboxAmbassadors for this, any idea how i can contact them?: [img] is it just okay for them to block and hide messages? i get that they are trying to make if a safe place but slight sarcasm wouldnt really hurt anybody, i just got blocked the second i posted...
  9. Here's a new idea for you guysnfor all Xbox w

in XboX Insiders
    Here's a new idea for you guysnfor all Xbox w: He should be able to add to home screen and Guide tab submitted by /u/Results_Modz [link] [comments]
  10. I can't insert my Credit card information. It keeps asking to check my bank. Any ideas on...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't insert my Credit card information. It keeps asking to check my bank. Any ideas on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/picke192 [link] [comments]