I have an idea to save upload speed/time for steam and increase download speed/time for users

Discus and support I have an idea to save upload speed/time for steam and increase download speed/time for users in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; I have an idea to save upload speed/time for steam and increase download speed/time for users To save upload speed and time from Steam, Origin, Uplay,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Darkyere, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Darkyere
    Darkyere Guest

I have an idea to save upload speed/time for steam and increase download speed/time for users

To save upload speed and time from Steam, Origin, Uplay, Playstation and Xbox (Possibly others plz. use the idea)

and to take up the speed for downloads/update and decrease the time to do so.

We could when there are more of the same Xbox running on the same lokal network. You

could download with fullspeed on only one device. Then share it with the rest on local network as it gets downloaded by that doubling the download speed for 2 (or more) users and taking down the amount of data that would be needed to upload from Xbox.

I believe it could be a good idea so that these services could save upload speed/time (and money) and maybe it would leave us with them being faster aswell.

Im going to share this to Steam, Origin, Uplay, Playstion and Xbox in the hope its going to make a difference on

as many servers as possible and allso to decrease the load of such servers on the internet.

Hope you all like the idea and have a good christmas.

Best Regards,

:)

Darkyere, Dec 15, 2016
  2. Victus96
    Victus96 Guest
    EXTREMELY Slow Download Speeds

It took me over 16 hours to pre load Halo 5. It isn't my internet speed because I have 75/75 upload download and on my PC I download massive games in like 35-40 minutes. Any ideas how to increase download speeds?

Victus96, Dec 15, 2016
  3. INTERNET SPEED FOR CONSTANT STREAMERS!

What kind of Internet download and upload speeds do you have, and what is the number of users active on the internet do you have at one time?

I want to flawlessly stream my games on twitch while my roommates are also streaming or watching Netflix.

Please provide the following

*DOWNLOAD SPEED:

*UPLOAD SPEED:

*ACTIVE USERS: (Streaming Video and Gaming):

*ISP:

ThaLonelyDoctor, Dec 15, 2016
  4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Will Xbox Live Downloading on the Xbox One be faster?

It doesn't have to do with the processor the consoles have, it's more to do with the Xbox Live server upload rate and your download rate. The servers can only accommodate up to a certain download speed on your end, which is the reason for a few complaints
    from fibre optic subscribers who don't appear to get the speed they're paying for with some downloads on some occasions. With the server increase on Xbox Live in preparation for the Xbox One, I'd bet the upload speeds across the board will accommodate higher
    download speeds from users.
  5. HooneyRuns13 Win User

Saints Row IV download

Ping: 638 ms

Download Speed: 15.71 Mbps

Upload Speed: 0.61 Mbps

I have no idea what any of this means.
  6. Squeezit Win User

Xbox connect to wireless network but not Internet

A lot of the time this has to do with packet loss or download and upload speed.

Try running www.pingtest.net and www.speedtest.net

Make sure your download speed is above 3mbps and your upload speed is above 1.5mbps

Also make sure on the pingtest page that you have no packet loss :)
  7. aBrownMINDFREAK Win User

recommended internet speed for xbox one?

Quick question guys, what is a good upload/ download speed. I go to my detailed network statistics in these settings on my xbox one and it says I have a download speed of 73.50 Mbps and Upload Speed of 24.08 Mgps. download packet loss 0%, upload packet
    loss 1%, and MTU 1480, Latency 52ms. Is that good? I have no idea. sometimes my download speed is as high as 95 Mbps. I don't know if that's good or bad. Any response would be great thanks.
  8. xFad3dNovax Win User

Game installation

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out about your issue.

Game installation times depend on a few factors:

1. The size of the download (The bigger the download = the bigger the installation time)
    2. Your connection speed (The faster your connection is = the faster the installation time)
    3. Xbox servers (which I ensure are fine at the moment, installation time may increase if lots of people are attempted to install the same game)

The only way you could properly increase speed of your installation times is by checking your connection speed (through a program like speed test) and possibly upgrading your WiFi. Another way to speed up your connection is to have a direct connection instead
    of using a wireless connection.

Hope this helped.
Thema:

1. I have an idea to save upload speed/time for steam and increase download speed/time for users - Similar Threads - idea save upload

2. Practical Use for Mixer "Broadcast Everything" (why its a good idea)

in XboX Insiders
    Practical Use for Mixer "Broadcast Everything" (why its a good idea): Imagine an XBOX that can broadcast your PC gaming to Mixer. I don't think XBOX realizes what they have here. The ability to Broadcast Everything from your XBOX could give the system massive appeal...
  3. Some change ideas

in XboX Insiders
    Some change ideas: I’m loving the new gamertag system but the limit to 12 characters including spaces was not so good and was suggesting to revert the max to 16 and not 12. submitted by /u/OrcboIg [link] [comments]
  4. I have the best idea for Xbox two.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the best idea for Xbox two.: I would like to know who it is that i have to contact in order to submit a new idea for Xbox 2? 56a3081d-7375-45a6-b0de-d4a58eec424f
  5. New game idea

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New game idea: scarface revamped will be really nice and if they make t he game much longer 866a3ff3-7def-4a0b-84d9-819822bf7512
  6. Idea to improve the Game Library on XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Idea to improve the Game Library on XBOX ONE: Fantastic idea definitely submit it to xbox as feedback 72272fa0-3f2c-4be1-b1f6-1245ee497d92
  7. Modern Warfare Broke my Xbox One S. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare Broke my Xbox One S. Any ideas?: Yesterday I started up my console after I got home from class, as I always do, and decided to hop on Hulu for a bit. When I got bored maybe an hour or so later, I decided to start up Modern...
  8. Modern Warfare broke my Xbox One S. Anyone have any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare broke my Xbox One S. Anyone have any ideas?: Yesterday I started up my console after I got home from class, as I always do, and decided to hop on Hulu for a bit. When I got bored maybe an hour or so later, I decided to start up Modern...
  9. Ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ideas: I think you should make gold free please because too many people cant afford it and I'd like to say as well how can I get unbanned because someone joined my game is black ops 2 and they had a...
  10. Is a good idea to delete the SSX ghost save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is a good idea to delete the SSX ghost save?: I was looking through my cloud saves the other day, and discovered SSX was taking up to 100MB of cloud storage space. SSX creates two save files, one is the usual user data file (around 5MB or...