I have an Xbox 360 that won't connect to my router

Discus and support I have an Xbox 360 that won't connect to my router in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Xbox 360 that won't connect to my router Yeah, I've already tried all these steps. None of this has worked for me.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Chevlin, May 22, 2021.

1. Chevlin
    Chevlin Guest

Yeah, I've already tried all these

steps. None of this has worked for me.

:)

Chevlin, May 22, 2021
  2. Chevlin Win User

Yeah, I've already tried all these

steps. None of this has worked for me.
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

4. Soviet n Arms Win User

I cannot connect my XBox to my router.

This one guy mad a threat that he was going to shut off my internet. I came back later and it would not let me connect, so I tested connection and it won't even let me connect to the router. I also did everything the site posted. Everything connects to my
    router fine except my Xbox 360.
  5. Prellman101 Win User

will not let me sign in to my xbox live avatar says a problem accured

i deleted my profile and went to restore it and now my connection won't connect to xbox live

it will connect to the internet (2 out of three) but then won't connect to xbox live

I have tried resetting the router but it didn't do anything
  6. TwistedTB Win User

Xbox 360 smartglass can't find console

I'm having this issue too. Xbox 360 is connected to the router with ethernet cable, devices are over wi-fi, 5ghz. Nothing will connect, Windows 10 app, iPad 2 app. Application won't run on my iPhone anymore with iOS 11.
Thema:

1. I have an Xbox 360 that won't connect to my router - Similar Threads - 360 won't connect

2. 360 console won't connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 console won't connect to live: I have been having this issue for about a week now with my 360 console. There's an Internet connection and all my other devices work with it, the console says its got an Internet connection but...
  3. Xbox 360 won't connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to Xbox Live: My Xbox 360 is connected to the internet but asks me to sign in with my email and password when I try to connect to Xbox Live. When I enter the details (I know they're correct as I can sign in on...
  4. My xbox 360 won't connect to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 won't connect to the internet.: Ok so my xbox 360 with built in wireless connectivity won't connect to the internet. I found this on another thread from ages ago but my basic settings won't allow me to select wireless mode. It...
  5. Xbox 360 won't connect to Live, but was working fine before...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to Live, but was working fine before...: I've been watching Netflix on my Xbox 360, and today it would not load and said I need a connection to Xbox Live. I tested the Xbox Live Connection and it says "connected" for Network and...
  6. Backwards compatible game, Xbox 360 profile won't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible game, Xbox 360 profile won't connect to Xbox live: Xbox one x profile is connected to xbox live, but when I launch a 360 game and sign in my 360 profile cannot connect to Xbox live. I have tried to redownload my profile but when attempting to...
  7. Xbox 360 on xbox one won't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 on xbox one won't connect: How can I connect to xbox 360 on xbox one? It used to work but then it just stopped. I'm on a wireless connection my Internet is fine and Nat is open. I tried removing all xbox 360 data from my...
  8. My Xbox One won't download my Xbox 360 profile (says "can't connect" while trying to download)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One won't download my Xbox 360 profile (says "can't connect" while trying to download): My Xbox One won't download my Xbox 360 profile (says "can't connect" while trying to download). When I run a Xbox 360 backwards compatible game on my Xbox one, it doesn't sign in. When I try to...
  9. Xbox 360 Controller won't connect to Xbox 360 no matter what I do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Controller won't connect to Xbox 360 no matter what I do.: I have tried everything I could find. Pushing the sync button on the controller before the sync button on the Xbox 360 and vice versa. Using a Play 'n' Charge Kit to sync the controller. Taking...
  10. Xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live due to region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live due to region: Hello I am in trouble and I really need some help I began to use my xbox 360 after a really long time and tried connecting to xbox live. My locality in the xbox is set to United States and so is...