i have an Xbox live code that came with my Xbox and it says its already been redeemed.

Discus and support i have an Xbox live code that came with my Xbox and it says its already been redeemed. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; it came with my Xbox and i dont know what to do. 03cf7f8a-b84b-4579-85fe-c7e320c86937 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Charlie249234, Apr 14, 2020.

1. i have an Xbox live code that came with my Xbox and it says its already been redeemed.

it came with my Xbox and i dont know what to do.

:)

Charlie249234, Apr 14, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

i have an Xbox live code that came with my Xbox and it says its already been redeemed.

Hello Charlie249234,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the prepaid code you have for Xbox Live Gold has already been redeemed. Do you see the redemption for an Xbox Live Gold code on the order history of any of your accounts? If you cannot locate
    the redemption of the code, we recommend reaching out to the
    Xbox Support Team
    . They will verify your accounts to find out if the code was redeemed to any of your accounts. We'll provide steps explaining how to contact the support team. Be sure to let us know the results
    Charlie249234!

How to contact the Xbox Support Team:

1. Click the support team link we provided
    2. Select Contact Us
    3. Select Subscriptions & billing in the first drop down box
    4. Select I can't redeem a code in the second drop down box
    5. Select Next
    6. Select Chat Online or Request a call
  3. BOS Nuka Knight Win User

Hello,

Depending on what the code is there are a few ways to see if it was redeemed.

First we can check your purchase history.

To view your purchases, press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Go to System > Settings > Account > Payment & billing.

Select Order history to view your purchases.

Second, if its a game

Press the xbox button and go down to games and apps. Then scroll down to Library and over to owned games. From the drop down choose ready to instal.

Third, if its an add-on

Find the game in my games and apps and press the menu button (three lines). Select manage and go down to ready to install.

Hope this helps.
  4. GUARD YA BRAiN Win User

Was the code already visible when you got the code? If its not working you could always try to call customer service also..
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

problemas com codio de resgate 14 dias [Translation: problems with rescue codio 14 days]

Hey there! So just to be clear, you bought Halo 4 and it came with 14 days of free Xbox Live Gold. And when you enter the code it tells you that it has already been redeemed?

Where did you buy your copy of the game? Have you tried contacting the store to tell them that your code is saying it has already been used?
  6. SpionDiagramm37 Win User

Had two 14 day trial codes for Xbox Live Gold, but neither of them activated Gold on my account. Need help.

I have same issue. I redeemed my code for a free 14 day trial but I redeemed it on the PC. A screen came up saying successful but now neither my account on the PC or on the Xbox shows me as having Gold Live at all. I have restarted the console and have signed
    in and out of my account on the PC but it is as though it never registered the code although when I try again it now says code already used. Who on earth can I contact? thanks
Thema:

1. i have an Xbox live code that came with my Xbox and it says its already been redeemed. - Similar Threads - live code came

2. Problem with codes and xbox live service locations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with codes and xbox live service locations: Hello, I live in Romania, where Xbox Live services aren't supported so I can't set my location to it. I have bought Fallout 4 and it came with a free backwards compatible copy of Fallout 3 and I...
  3. O código cartão Live Gold não válido.[translation-The Live Gold card code is not valid. ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    O código cartão Live Gold não válido.[translation-The Live Gold card code is not valid. ]: Comprei um cartão Live Gold para Xbox 360, mas o código não foi aceito. Como resolver? [Translation-I bought a Live Gold card for Xbox 360, but the code was not accepted. How to solve? ]...
  4. Código de xbox live gold[Xbox live gold code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Código de xbox live gold[Xbox live gold code]: Recientemente compré un código de gold digital en waltmart y quisiera saber si expira porque lo pienso usar dentro de dos meses ya que tengo una suscripción de súper game pass y estoy esperando a...
  5. recuperar código xbox live gold[recover xbox live gold code]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    recuperar código xbox live gold[recover xbox live gold code]: como recupero un código de xbox live gold, compre una de tres meses y al momento de ingresar el código marca como codigo no valido, que se puede hacer? [Translation - How do I recover an xbox...
  6. gifted code from xbox live app is for another region

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    gifted code from xbox live app is for another region: Hi I need help. Xbox Live App messaged me in the xbox messages a gift code that grants 5.00 microsoft store USD. I have tried to redeem it through the Xbox Console Companion app and through the...
  7. Wont let me renew xbox live gold or redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me renew xbox live gold or redeem code: Is any one else having trouble purchasing xbox live gold or renewing a code for it? I've tried to renew a code all night and it keeps saying "check your account, the payment option on an existing...
  8. codigo de xbox live[xbox live code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    codigo de xbox live[xbox live code]: no puedo canjear mi código y no se por que, solo quiero ver que soluciones puedo tener para ya poder canjearlo [Translation - I can't redeem my code and I don't know why, I just want to see what...
  9. Xbox live code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live code: How do I redeem xbox live card when the reciept the code is printed on got lost 617937e8-2bfc-48a8-be68-08ae194f9554
  10. xbox live gold trail 'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold trail 'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to...: I am trying to redeem my xbox live gold trial that i got with my xbox s It keeps saying 'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different webpage.' I've...