I have another game idea. I say we bring back the child hood with the ninja turtles.

Discus and support I have another game idea. I say we bring back the child hood with the ninja turtles. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This one would kind of be like injustice and mortal kombat. I would have it where you could play as any character in the Ninja Turtle Universe make up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrevorLawson2, Jan 13, 2021.

1. I have another game idea. I say we bring back the child hood with the ninja turtles.

This one would kind of be like injustice and mortal kombat. I would have it where you could play as any character in the Ninja Turtle Universe make up some sort of story mode and basically i fighting game. You could use every character in the Ninja Turtle
    universe and i would bring some sort of either newly made characters and quest characters for a DLC thing.

:)

TrevorLawson2, Jan 13, 2021
  2. HueHef785 Win User

First ever game to present time

Mannnnnnnnnnn you making me go wayyyyy back......the first game I ever played id have to say was street fighter 2 or Ninja Turtles both in the Arcades!! ahhhh the good ol days.
  3. Sagaroth Win User

Did anyone play Turtles in Time Reshelled?

I've always had trouble with Teenage Mutan Ninja Turtles games, yet I love Teenage Mutan Ninja Turtles, but I might be tempted if the game made a comeback on One!
  4. oTYLERxDURDENo Win User

Video Games

Lately i have been reliving my child hood and earlier gaming years with MW3 and mario games
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Who is your favourite video game character ever?

I would have to say the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are my favorite characters. But since they haven't been in a game release in a long time I would also say that Lara Croft and Niko Belik are my second favorite characters.
  6. Alanisreno Win User

Let's Talk About Childhood Games

Speaking of child hood games I bought a Nintendo 64 just to play Mario 64
Thema:

I have another game idea. I say we bring back the child hood with the ninja turtles.

1. I have another game idea. I say we bring back the child hood with the ninja turtles. - Similar Threads - another game idea

2. Transfer gamer status & games to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer gamer status & games to another account: My son started using XBox using my husbands log in. However, I would like him to use his own login so that I can manage screentime limits etc. Is there anyway to convert his Xbox account to his...
  3. Xbox series x Transferring games from one external had to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x Transferring games from one external had to another: So i have ran out of room on my externall drive and am looking to upgrade it this week my question is how do i transfer the games on my old external drive to the new one do i have to reinstall...
  4. I just bought left 4 dead too I took the game back and got another one and it is still not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought left 4 dead too I took the game back and got another one and it is still not...: I just bought left 4 dead too I took the game back and got another one and it is still not reading and my Cold War works fine So i know it not my xbox and it says it say backwardcompatible...
  5. Games moved from one account to another without warning - lost all progress as a result

in XBoX on Windows
    Games moved from one account to another without warning - lost all progress as a result: Hi all, For a good while (probably the last year or so) my Microsoft Store account and Xbox account were different and used different e-mails, like so: - Account A was my Xbox account from 2010,...
  6. Playing games purchased from another store / Reproduccion de juegos comprados en otra store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing games purchased from another store / Reproduccion de juegos comprados en otra store: hola amigos de Xbox, les tengo una pregunta muy importante si tengo un juego como Verdún o tannenberg en otra tienda de juegos que no sea Microsoft store y quiero jugarlo en mi Xbox one x sin...
  7. Possible to transfer games and save to another xbox with different account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible to transfer games and save to another xbox with different account: Good morning, i have a question. My girlfriend played a pair of games on my xbox, i am going to gift her own xbox for christmas. At her home internet connection is quite slow, so is it possible...
  8. Why can’t I play games with another Xbox Friend???

in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I play games with another Xbox Friend???: A friend and I both have the same Xbox One S and we’re friends and cannot play any games together from COD to Rocket League. We can join a party together, host a party and communicate but we can’t...
  9. Transfer xbox purchased games to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer xbox purchased games to another account: A child using my account keeps violating terms and getting suspended. I want to remove the child from my account and move his purchased content to his mother's account. How?...
  10. Moving from one region to another - cannot change XBox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moving from one region to another - cannot change XBox Game Pass: I'm trying to switch from an Irish opened Xbox Game Pass to a New Zealand Game Pass Ultimate.. due to region being different this errors out. I cannot cancel the Irish subscription as it was...