I have been device banned and there is nobody to call

Discus and support I have been device banned and there is nobody to call in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been banned for sexual and or nudity but I dont remember doing such thing but It might have been my younger brother and now I can't appeal (I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Your ඩී Favorite , May 26, 2022.

1. I have been device banned and there is nobody to call

I have been banned for sexual and or nudity but I dont remember doing such thing but It might have been my younger brother and now I can't appeal (I have also been console/device banned so I cant do anything on the xbox I have bought) and I understand that there are rules but I think its unfair for people like me that have a life to receive the punishment of someone else. But to cut it short Im just asking if anybody here can give me a number or something to lift the console ban because this is console ban thing is too much

:)

Your ඩී Favorite , May 26, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Daft Badger Win User

Help I have been hacked and nobody will help

I would also contact your bank again.

Doesn't matter if the purchases were made on a debit card or not,if you are disputing the payments then they have cancel that card & investigate.
  4. TrippIE Win User

Contact them again, and specifically say I have unauthorized charges on your account, and if they keep saying it was you, talk to their supervisor or manager. Then this can get straightened out.
  5. Enabl3dGHOST69 Win User

I have done all of the above - they are still saying that they were my purchases
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Ask them specifically to open an "Unauthorized Access Case" if you haven't already.
Thema:

1. I have been device banned and there is nobody to call - Similar Threads - been device banned

2. Microsoft Edge downloads have been gone for a while.

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge downloads have been gone for a while.: I know that a I'm not the only one who is annoyed by this and I'm sorry if it comes off as rude, but I think it was really stupid to remove the download feature when Microsoft Edge was updated. I...
  3. I've been banned from the Xbox ambassador program for seemingly no reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned from the Xbox ambassador program for seemingly no reason.: I've been apart of the ambassador program for awhile now. And I checked on missions today and said that I was banned. I haven't been banned from any game or service. And haven't broken any rules....
  4. My Account Was Hacked, And I Haven't Been Able To Recover

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Was Hacked, And I Haven't Been Able To Recover: About a year ago, my Xbox account was hacked. I was unable to respond to the alert emails because I was out of the country. By the time I returned, it was too late and they had already changed the...
  5. my minecraft java account have been hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft java account have been hacked: my minecraft java account have been hacked he/she even changed the email so i was forced to create a new microsoft account to contact you guys 029b6ce3-a031-49e5-b5d5-c6e1949ac0b4
  6. Disk has been surprise removed event log warning with greyed out Xvd disk drives in Device...

in XboX Insiders
    Disk has been surprise removed event log warning with greyed out Xvd disk drives in Device...: I was randomly checking event log and there's a heap of Disk errors in there. Some googling led me to a technet post that matches the weird behavior I'm seeing and attributes it to the Xbox app....
  7. Has my device been delivered to Microsoft support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has my device been delivered to Microsoft support: I recently sent my xbox one elite 2 contoller off for a repair...i sent it to germany with ups and it has said its been delivered however on the devices page it still is on the order created....
  8. "A device containing required content has been removed" error. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "A device containing required content has been removed" error. Please help!: The game in question is Watch_Dogs. The last time I played it was on my old Xbox 360 that has now been replaced with a new one and it was working fine. Now I install Disc 1 and Disc 2 on my hard...
  9. can't install disc 1 - "selected save device has been lost"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't install disc 1 - "selected save device has been lost": can't install disc 1 says "selected save device has been lost" I get to about 90% and then I get that error. I get the same error when trying to install to my 320gb hard drive as well as when i...
  10. A device containing required content has been removed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A device containing required content has been removed: I usually get this message at random times and i was wondering on how can i fix this problem? dc6f5b65-c55c-4edc-9d13-2e509e9cad90