I have been invited to the preview program by 2 friends but not received the invite after the ...

Discus and support I have been invited to the preview program by 2 friends but not received the invite after the ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have spoken with an Xbox support worker and they said that I must post here to get feedback with my issue. He also gave me this reference number [Mod... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JamesyM9, Jun 18, 2015.

1. JamesyM9
    JamesyM9 Guest

I have been invited to the preview program by 2 friends but not received the invite after the ...

I have spoken with an Xbox support worker and they said that I must post here to get feedback with my issue. He also gave me this reference number
    [Mod Removed].

I don't know what to do so I am hoping this issue can be resolved. Thankyou

:)

JamesyM9, Jun 18, 2015
  2. VaughnMelson
    VaughnMelson Guest
    Didn't receive preview app link?

Hello folks,

I was asked to post here by Xbox Support live chat who've been helping me with this issue. I've been invited to the Xbox One Preview Program by some of my friends. I've had three of them invite me so far - the first invite was nearly 2 weeks ago now - but
    I haven't received a message on the Xbox One with a link to download the Preview app, as the FAQ page states should happen shortly after getting invited.

I realise it normally takes a few days for approval to go through, but I assume 13 days should be long enough for this to have gone through? The advisor I spoke to on support chat viewed my account using the verifyme.microsoft.com system, and confirmed that
    they could see the invites that my account had received to the program.

They have asked me to try being invited again, which I'm in the process of, but since I have four invites already (three friends, one of whom invited me twice after I mentioned I hadn't received a Preview app link), I'm not sure this will work.

Could anyone advise on if there is a way to get my account approved, since it's been confirmed by support that I have indeed been invited?

Thank You

VaughnMelson, Jun 18, 2015
  3. Help with Preview Program

Hello, I've been speaking to a person from Xbox Support about the Preview Program for the past hour which it lead me here. My question is I have been invited to the preview program on 2 accounts, 1 which is on my xbox and has already received the invite
    to the program, the other which hasn't received the invite but the person I was speaking to from xbox support says I have to accept the terms and conditions but how can I when I am still to receive the invite. A little help would be appreciated!

l3ig Penguin xD, Jun 18, 2015
  4. I have been invited to the preview program by 2 friends but not received the invite after the ...

Hi Jamesy

Unfortunately, getting referred by a friend does not guarantee that you will get an invite to the Preview Program. They can of course always try again.

Good luck

LC

xx Lady LC xx, Jun 18, 2015
  5. Superstar Venom Win User

help please dashboard preview

My console took 2 days to receive a message to get in the preview program after my friend invited me, took about another day after downloading the preview app for my console registration to complete.
  6. Mistor Pepper Win User

Preview Program Invite

I was also invited to the Preview Program by a friend but haven't received a message say I was accepted and it has been about a week
  7. Miss Diggz Win User

preview program resent

Hey there lastinfinity1,

I'm sorry to say that we don't send out invites to the Preview Program, as you'll have to receive an invite from someone who is already participating in the Preview Program currently.

To do this, I would either ask those who are in the Preview Program on your Xbox Live friends list to invite you or head over to our Xbox One General Discussion, make some friends in there, and see if those friends could send you an invite. Hope this helps,
    thanks!
  8. Miss Diggz Win User

Xbox Preview Program

Hey there DaGangstarGTG,

We are unable to provide invites to the Preview Program, as you can only receive an invite from someone who is already currently participating in the program. When you have a chance, I would suggest reaching out to a friend who is currently in the Preview
    Program and request an invite from them. Another option could be heading over to our Xbox One General Discussion forum, make a few friends in there who are in the preview program, and ask about getting an invite. Thanks!
  9. Miss Diggz Win User

Xbox One Preview Program

Hey there PETEYRLB,

We are unable to provide invites to the Preview Program, as you can only receive an invite from someone who is already currently participating in the program. When you have a chance, I would suggest reaching out to a friend who is currently in the
    Preview Program and request an invite from them. Another option could be heading over to our Xbox One General Discussion forum, make a few friends in there who are in the preview program, and ask about getting an invite. Thanks!
Thema:

1. I have been invited to the preview program by 2 friends but not received the invite after the ... - Similar Threads - been invited preview

2. Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...: I have been trying to join the program for what feels like forever and a support agent just recently referred me here. Please send me an invite. Thank you! Gamertag is:...
  3. Have been invited and accepted into the preview program, but have not received the Service ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have been invited and accepted into the preview program, but have not received the Service ...: I have been invited twice (first time was about 8 months ago, I didn't do anything with the service message at the time, and the message is gone now), second time was 2 months ago. I have been...
  4. I have been invited by 2 of my friends to the Xbox one preview program and I haven't got ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been invited by 2 of my friends to the Xbox one preview program and I haven't got ...: I have been invited by 2 of my friends to the Xbox one preview program and I haven't got the message yet from you guys. 0840d1ec-0ad6-4cca-a7f0-a295ec2d1ca9
  5. Been invited to Preview Program several times but no message or email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been invited to Preview Program several times but no message or email: I have been invited to the Preview Program multiple times but have not received an email or Xbox Live message, I also can't access the Preview forums. I was invited before for the Halo 5 beta but...
  6. I have not received a message for the preview program invite and have been invited multiple ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have not received a message for the preview program invite and have been invited multiple ...: I have been invited to the xbox preview program and have contact xbox support so many times and they told me to do this so hopefuly you can help me with my situation and send me a message or a...
  7. I have been Invited to the preview program numerous times, but still have no message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been Invited to the preview program numerous times, but still have no message.: About a week before E3, I asked one of my friends to invite me to the preview program. He did, and I was excited, looked like some epic stuff was about to be announced. E3 came and went... epic...
  8. I got invited to the preview program. It has been over 3 days and I didn't get the service ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got invited to the preview program. It has been over 3 days and I didn't get the service ...: I got invited to the preview program. It has been over 3 days and I didn't get the service message needed to download it. Any help? 9ab9cdef-eb7b-41f0-9885-80326c4443bc
  9. Been invited to XBONE Preview Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been invited to XBONE Preview Program: Hi guys My friend has invited me to the XBONE preview program. I was wondering if an admin here can add the permission to my account so I can access the "Preview forums" and see if / when I will...
  10. Have been invited to Preview Program Twice but still havent recieved message to say ive been ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have been invited to Preview Program Twice but still havent recieved message to say ive been ...: Hey , I Have been invited to Preview Program Twice but still havent recieved message to say ive been selected or gotten a confrimation email. Any chance you could see whats going on? My Gamertag...