I have been locked out of my account for a month now!

Discus and support I have been locked out of my account for a month now! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I have been locked out of my account for a month now!! was level 99 on apex season pass... I have tried EVERYTHING reported... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CpptDom TV, Jul 15, 2019.

1. CpptDom TV
    CpptDom TV Guest

I have been locked out of my account for a month now!! was level 99 on apex season pass... I have tried EVERYTHING reported them to BBB to get an email response from someone who told me to try to reset my password and then stopped responding. the call center
    hungup on me multiple times and have not been helpful. I have $2000 worth of games on my account as well as all my skins and I have had 0 luck. Let me know what happens please.

:)

CpptDom TV, Jul 15, 2019
  2. The Drizzle J Win User

Have you tried deleting your account and readding to your xbox yet or maybe go to settings and security and update info?
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey CpptDom TV

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox forums, however, they have already responded to you on your

original post
    !

As this is a duplicate post, we will now be locking this thread.

Please keep in mind the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines

• 13) Please do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content. Double, triple, etc. posting can also be considered spam.

We thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  4. XBF George L Win User

Locked out of my account for no reason for a month now

Hello Daniel!

Thank you for bringing your inquiry to the forums. When it comes to accounts being recovered the
    Account Recovery Form is the final option to get back into your Microsoft account. You are able to create a new account at any time at
    Microsoft Account Site. Have you tried filling out an Account Recovery form while on the call with a representative to try to assist you with the process? You may also want to consider
    attempting to see if there is any way you could recover the security options such as the emails or phone numbers that were used to help protect your account.

Hope this helps
  5. GoClimbAGlacier Win User

Has Medal of Honor on xbox 360 been termintated by microsoft

I sure agree and am frustrated we have been locked out for about a month now! Any word on a fix to get into multiplayer?
  6. greyf0xuk Win User

Hacked also...

Trust me, the lock out can take a LONG time.

I'm still waiting to get access to my account after a similar experience (though in my case, money was spent on fifa stuff).

It's been 3 months now, and support still haven't resolved the issue.
Thema:

1. I have been locked out of my account for a month now! - Similar Threads - been locked account

2. My Xbox account has been locked for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been locked for no reason: my account [PI removed by Mod] has been locked for no reason idk why but it is 8f245851-9e83-4943-8566-ed52351525f5
  3. Can we talk up ramping a new update to upload studio with a revamp & effects it's been...

in XboX Insiders
    Can we talk up ramping a new update to upload studio with a revamp & effects it's been...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]
  4. "This Feature has been locked control you're parental settings"

in XBoX on Windows
    "This Feature has been locked control you're parental settings": I can't change my parental settings pls help i can't change it and it's annoying. If i try to go to my Xbox settings it just sends me to support what to do? 1b9854d3-3846-48b9-b9cc-e95752762bdd
  5. Last post got locked / Haven't been paid out for myvipgems

in XBoX Rewards
    Last post got locked / Haven't been paid out for myvipgems: Hey since my last post was locked before I could even confirm anything Im posting this here again In may the only money I got back from deactivating myvip was a measly -NZ$2.82 under xbox live...
  6. sons xbox has been suspended by the enforcement team for cheating have locked the account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sons xbox has been suspended by the enforcement team for cheating have locked the account: My son's xbox gas been suspended by the enforcement team for cheating until 12/30/9999. Filed a case review and their decision to up hold the suspension. THey didnt give any other info as to...
  7. Your Xbox Live billing account has been locked from making purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your Xbox Live billing account has been locked from making purchases: I know there's a thread on it already but its locked now. Is anyone still getting this? May 30th I bought the Resurgence DLC for Modern Warfare 2 without issue. After that was done I tried...
  8. I've been trying to buy my Xbox Live Gold account but it says my account has been locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been trying to buy my Xbox Live Gold account but it says my account has been locked: I don't like how they locked my account without telling me 17826050-0b01-4531-a8d9-ef2c9932fdbc
  9. My lock has not yet been canceled!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My lock has not yet been canceled!: An employee of the Xbox (One) Supports told me that I am today about 6 pm for the communication is unlocked. I'm still locked. Why? My Gamertag; d930f877-66a8-4083-a5f1-10e4e31db71c
  10. Payment has been locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment has been locked: My Payment Option has been locked how do i fix it can you guys help ad5fb5b9-7deb-4e77-b394-d54ecb560972