i have been remove from xbox ambassador program

Discus and support i have been remove from xbox ambassador program in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was fired from the program because of enforcement when I was ambassador.Can they bring me back? d0ad0391-ae07-4bff-a5d5-32402311c1ff Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by s HAMZA s, Jul 26, 2020.

1. s HAMZA s
    s HAMZA s Guest

I was fired from the program because of enforcement when I was ambassador.Can they bring me back?

:)

s HAMZA s, Jul 26, 2020
  2. shadowboy1280 Win User

I have been removed from the Ambassador program!

Yeah i already did.. Nahh don't think so. He only entered the Ambassador site via my email not on the console.
  3. Mark Sherwood Win User

You are more than welcome buddy. Again, I am sorry to hear about the removal.
  4. Mark Sherwood Win User

Hey there shadowby1280 :)

Sorry to hear about your removal. Ultimately this would fall under the fact that you have already pointed out, which is that your account security is your own responsibility at all times. The ambassador team are very thorough and compassionate so I am sure
    they didn't come to this decision lightly. You are however, more than welcome to help all of these people on the forums. You don't need to be an ambassador to do that and as you can see, there are many in need of the help.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  5. onyxishere Win User

If I were you I would seriously look into changing my password and signing out of my account, both on the computer and the console, when not in use.

Your friend doesn't sound like too much of a friend if he used your account to cheat and not his own. Who knows if he uses your account to cheat at games or not.
  6. shadowboy1280 Win User

Yeah it's just i have been more then a year in the program.. Takes a long time to rank up.. Just such a waste that it is gone now.. But i understand about the removel. I won't deny that there was cheating on my account. But thanks anyway!
Thema:

1. i have been remove from xbox ambassador program - Similar Threads - been remove ambassador

2. Metro exodus has been removed from Xbox Game Pass on PC? How is that possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro exodus has been removed from Xbox Game Pass on PC? How is that possible?: Hello Guys, I've had Metro exodus for some time in my account in XBOX game pass and I have recently started playing it. Yesterday I was playing fine, but today I was receiving an error the whole...
  3. If I buy the physical disc of a game that has been removed from the Xbox store, can I still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the physical disc of a game that has been removed from the Xbox store, can I still...: I wanted to know since I noticed three of the games I wanted are removed from the store; WWE 2K15, WWE 2K16 & WWE 2K17. I know their old but I enjoyed the games back when I owned disc games. I was...
  4. I have been removed from the ambassador program and have no idea why

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been removed from the ambassador program and have no idea why: I have been removed from the xbox ambassador program and dont why. I have spoken with xbox support and they also couldnt find a reason I was removed. i would like to be reinstated and I was to...
  5. I've been removed from the Ambassador Program for 4 years...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been removed from the Ambassador Program for 4 years...: Hi there, It has been 4 years since my removal from the Ambassadors Program (potentially even longer than that) and was wondering whether I could rejoin the program. I never got a full reason...
  6. Help I been removed from the Ambassador Program I havent been on since 2015 !!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I been removed from the Ambassador Program I havent been on since 2015 !!!!: How could you guys remove me from the program I haven't been on for a long time? de2241ce-5089-4141-8d77-f10162b22516
  7. Been Removed from the Xbox Live Ambassador Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been Removed from the Xbox Live Ambassador Program: Hey, I have an issue regarding the Xbox Ambassador program, with it stating: You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program. This could be due to a lapse in your Xbox Live Gold...
  8. Says I've been removed from the ambassador program I have no enforcement on my account/got live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says I've been removed from the ambassador program I have no enforcement on my account/got live: My ambassador program is gone and say either I've been suspended or my xbox live is gone what's going on? e4664619-8233-4dd4-bc4c-244a20f4f8b6
  9. I have been removed from the Ambassador program!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been removed from the Ambassador program!: Hello! Today i recieved an email saying: (This email is to inform you that you have been removed from the Ambassador program, due to a patterns of cheating in the program on this account.) Me...
  10. i have been removed from the ambassadors

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have been removed from the ambassadors: i have done nothing wrong cos some has the same name i get kicked omg help aa1606b5-64c9-42ba-ad43-4defe1e2e879

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i have been removed from xbox ambassador