I have been trying to download an Xbox 360 game that is backwards compatible but it won’t ...

Discus and support I have been trying to download an Xbox 360 game that is backwards compatible but it won’t ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to down load a backward compatible but it just says “Installation Stopped” I have 80gigabites of dada remaining and my internet... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xXLEBURRITOXx, Mar 17, 2018.

1. I have been trying to download an Xbox 360 game that is backwards compatible but it won’t ...

I have been trying to down load a backward compatible but it just says “Installation Stopped” I have 80gigabites of dada remaining and my internet connection is good. Anyone have a suggestion on why it doesn’t work?

:)

xXLEBURRITOXx, Mar 17, 2018
  2. Super Puzzle Fighter 2 HD Remix Backwards Compatibility Help

Good Afternoon Xbox Community,

I have been trying to install one of my favorite old school Capcom games, Super Puzzle Fighter 2 HD Remix, but found out that it is not currently backwards compatible. It came on a Xbox 360 disc, Capcom Digital Collection, with 7 other games (3 of which
    were backwards compatible). If there is any developer out there that could try to make this game backwards compatible with the Xbox One, I would be forever grateful. Me and my oldest brother used to play it all the time and I would love for us to have another
    go at it!

Sincerely,

MS

MasterStone4200, Mar 17, 2018
  3. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility with Xbox 360 bundle games?

Understanding that the full list of backwards-compatible games has not yet been released, and information on the XB1 backwards compatibility program has been more general than specific, does anyone know if Xbox 360 games that came as part of a 360 bundle
    will be available for free installation?

Specific example - my 360 was bundled with Fable 3 (disc version) and Halo: Reach (digital download). If Reach is included on the list of backwards-compatible games, will I be able to install it for free?

FlightSuitRiot, Mar 17, 2018
  4. JasonLee333
    JasonLee333 Guest

I have been trying to download an Xbox 360 game that is backwards compatible but it won’t ...

How big is the Xbox 360 game you’re trying to download?

if your internet is good when is/was last time you tested it?

switch off your internet device for either 3, 5, 7, 9 minutes

switch internet back on test your internet is fully working

start deleting any of your items that take up your storage

JasonLee333, Mar 24, 2018
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox One Game Help

If 360 games are not compatible with xbox one then the option to re-purchase or download for free won`t even exist.

There simply won`t be any 360 games on the xbox one.

-

As far as the 360 goes,anything you have already purchased will always be there to download for free,for as long as microsoft support the 360.
  6. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Sonic demo isn't working?

Hey there freakyboy86,

Backwards Compatibility only works for full titles that are available on the backwards compatibility list. Game Demos are not included in the backwards compatibility feature. If you want to try a specific Xbox 360 game out before purchasing and downloading,
    you will need to download the demo on an actual Xbox 360 console.

Happy Gaming!

~Blitz
  7. TheProvost14 Win User

new XboxOne Account -> xbox 360 game doesn't accept my account

Hi EarlessFaun544,

You need to have your Xbox 360 profile downloaded on your Xbox One console while playing Xbox 360 backwards compatible games. You can try to delete and re-download it by trying these steps below:

*Launch the Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Game

*While on the loading screen, press the Menu and View Button at the same time (Two small buttons at the center of the controller)

*Once you successfully pressed the two buttons, the Xbox 360 Guide Button should show up

*From there, you have an option to Delete or Download Your Profile

Try those steps, make sure that your profile is downloaded and signed in, then launch the Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Game again.
  8. Paraffin Alien Win User

F***ing done with Microsoft

You have to download everything on the PS4 too.

You can still play GTA5 on a 360. They didn`t make the 360 version backwards compatible on the One as a version of GTA5 for the One was also released.

And it`s not Microsoft that deals with backwards compatibility, it`s the games developers/publishers themselves.
  9. POPEYE LOCOTE Win User

Xbox 360 games not allowing me to use a account

Keep in mind that many of the Xbox 360 games are not yet backward compatible for xb one, you should check if the game you are trying to play is backward compatible with Xbox One, if you have them in digital format go to your games library on Xbox One and
    there You will find the games that are backwards compatible ready to download, or you can also search the complete list of backwards compatible games from xb 360 to xb one current on the web.
Thema:

1. I have been trying to download an Xbox 360 game that is backwards compatible but it won’t ... - Similar Threads - been trying download

2. I've been trying to redeem Gears Of War 2 through CDKeys, but when I enter the code on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to redeem Gears Of War 2 through CDKeys, but when I enter the code on my...: I've tried entering the code on my Xbox 360, the Xbox App, Xbox.com and the Xbox Console Companion. All of them don't work.. The Xbox 360 says the code is invalid, the Xbox App keeps saying that...
  3. I have been trying to contact xbox support for days now

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been trying to contact xbox support for days now: So my issue is i bought installed and played minecraft for 3 weeks i logged in a few days ago to be told its a demo account and every attempt to contact the support team has been met with....
  4. I have been trying to open xbox accessories for an hour and its been stuck at 0% data syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to open xbox accessories for an hour and its been stuck at 0% data syncing: My controller just turned off but it has been sitting at this screen for an hour [img] b350c175-46db-45b6-8cf5-ee9fe050301b
  5. Why Can't I get into bingo been trying for a month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I get into bingo been trying for a month?: Why Can't i get into bingo we have been trying for a month now and it is not connecting ? please fix bb3a92dc-0f82-4efc-b992-0d3957783dfc
  6. I'm trying to download bo3 but it's not installing it's just on 0% and it been like this...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to download bo3 but it's not installing it's just on 0% and it been like this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/jamdvs [link] [comments]
  7. trying to download a game but the game is stuck in queued on 0% and has been for days!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to download a game but the game is stuck in queued on 0% and has been for days!: trying to download a game and it stuck in queued but it is still on 0% I have tried turning my xbox off, restarting the download, restarting my xbox, resetting my router, tried downloading another...
  8. Got the collection Foods2 but it won't download...been trying for days!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got the collection Foods2 but it won't download...been trying for days!: Won't download the new collection Foods 2 59b52483-b003-4af2-b017-a10e6780a02b
  9. COD Advanced Warfare XboxOne been trying since the 1st to download on Digital Preorder .....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Advanced Warfare XboxOne been trying since the 1st to download on Digital Preorder .....: Why can't this be downloaded ??? Microsoft want's everyone to go digital , and when we try to do so we get *** !! I know it's not my internet, been able to download other games just fine !...
  10. Purchased Day Zero Xbox One Bundle and have been trying to download for 2 days.. Only at 67%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Day Zero Xbox One Bundle and have been trying to download for 2 days.. Only at 67%: i started downloading the game at 11:30 Monday morning and still haven't got to play. I made it to 30% complete Monday evening and was told by support to delete and reinstall... I did and...