I have been with the reward programme for 6 years

Discus and support I have been with the reward programme for 6 years in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; it says on here you receive 400 vip gems when you renew your gold for 12 months well i been a member for 10 years now i know the rewards scheme didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by lee boy619, May 25, 2018.

1. lee boy619
    lee boy619 Guest

it says on here you receive 400 vip gems when you renew your gold for 12 months well i been a member for 10 years now i know the rewards scheme didn't start when i got live but i have been apart of the scheme at least 6 years so how comes i have never received
    400 gems once Me if my calculations are correct I'm owed at least 2400 worth of gems please fix this

:)

lee boy619, May 25, 2018
  2. KLASHINIKOV
    KLASHINIKOV Guest
    Never received any MS points for renewing my subsricption

Hi,

I have been a xbox live member for about 7 years. I have signed up for the rewards programme but i have never received any bonus points for renewing my subscription. I cant recall ever receiving any bonus points since signing up for the rewards programme.

I have renewed twice since signing up and have never received the points.

KLASHINIKOV, May 25, 2018
  3. gbmfc100985
    gbmfc100985 Guest
    i have never received any rewards in 6 years

i have been a rewards member since 2010 and i have never received any rewards in 6 years

gbmfc100985, May 25, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since gems just started on October 1, it's not possible to have completed that offer yet.

Smwutches, May 25, 2018
  5. lee boy619
    lee boy619 Guest
    I understand that but there have been other rewards over the years with the same condition renew your live for 12 months and you receive so and so my point is I have never received anything once

lee boy619, May 25, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Support will check on past offers, but as of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing gold.

Smwutches, May 25, 2018
  7. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  8. lee boy619 Win User

Since gems just started on October 1, it's not possible to have completed that offer yet.
    I understand that but there have been other rewards over the years with the same condition renew your live for 12 months and you receive so and so my point is I have never received anything once
  9. Smwutches Win User

10. XBLRewards8 Win User

11. Smwutches Win User

Support will check on past offers, but as of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing gold.
  12. XBLRewards8 Win User

Not receiving credits

Hello SILVAF0XX,

Our program has a maximum limit of 500,000 Credits awarded per program year, as mentioned in our Terms and Conditions:

E. Rewards Credits Restrictions

1. Programme Limit: The maximum number of Rewards Credits a participant can earn in a Programme Year (1 July to 30 June) is 500,000.

Since you have hit this maximum, your Credits have been unable to be Rewarded. As mentioned above, this limit is set to reset soon. Hope this clears up any confusion!
Thema:

1. I have been with the reward programme for 6 years - Similar Threads - been reward programme

2. Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended: Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended and dont know why 8356c4fd-0311-46c6-9208-ec97f7f00c81
  3. Rewards not completing even when they've been finished.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewards not completing even when they've been finished.: [img] i have completed this challenge on the rewards app but the achievements for the 360 game MX vs ATV aren't being detected by the app and I'm not receiving the reward....
  4. Microsoft reward has been wrongfully suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft reward has been wrongfully suspended: I am so sick of the lack of communication and lack of quality between xbox support and their customers needing help. I have two xbox one s i own and live in a household with 7 people and a baby...
  5. Uh oh, it appears your Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended. This is probably...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Uh oh, it appears your Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended. This is probably...: I am sure I did nothing wrong. I had this account for years. When i try to fix it nothing happens. 9c77cfe3-f185-486f-a33c-aecd3893f0b5
  6. Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended.

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended.: I would like to have my account reactivated. thank you. 6552b5d0-f507-4f9c-b355-d1cf6a471e9b
  7. It has been a month, Still no Microsft rewards deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    It has been a month, Still no Microsft rewards deposit: So heres my original post Still havent received my Rewards Points I redeemed for 500 Gems. And now its been 19 days and still no Microsoft rewards deposit. Id like to know whats going on. To top...
  8. Uh oh, it appears your Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended. This is probably because ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Uh oh, it appears your Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended. This is probably because ...: my name is chris galloway Can u please help turn on my xbox rewards back on if the there any i need to let me know please 4f86ae88-cdf3-43f2-898e-5b817b9635b6
  9. Logging into Microsoft Reward is see my streak is broken, when it hasn't been...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Logging into Microsoft Reward is see my streak is broken, when it hasn't been...: I am methodical about Microsoft Rewards, and upon logging in to do my searches it is showing that I missed a day. I did not miss a day and can provide screenshots of my search history to prove...
  10. My rewards account has been suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My rewards account has been suspended: Hi Not sure how or what MS rewards is accusing me of but this is upsetting. I will post the email sent to me. Hi, This is Ryefrom Microsoft Rewards Customer Support, I’ll be providing you...